Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 14. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You shouldn't live with the fear of being hacked. Of course it is important to learn about the safety of bitcoin holdings and respect them
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
There are really many hackers but it is always up to you on how safe you store your bitcoin. You must always be careful and don`t be reckless on your password or private key, also store your bitcoin on a trusted and safe blockchain wallet or exchange. I recommend binance if you want to store your bitcoin on exchange.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Before investing security is the most important thing you need to safeguard those investments to avoid those hackers thats why we need to activate the 2 Factor authentication to safeguard the investments.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
I think if for bitcoin, I'm sure your money will be safe. because all this time the development and security of bitcoin is very good and I never feel harmed. it's true the hacker is very much at the moment, but we should be more vigilant, and never use an unfamiliar website or place of exchange.
Activity: 196
Hardware wallet and paper wallet are the safest, also, you can trust on 2FA system if you store your Bitcoins at online wallets.

Totally agree with you. There are a lot of alternatives to store your coins. Dont park your coins in wallets for too long.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
There is a key is "do not keep your private key in online resources". Paper wallets cannot be hacked but there's risk to lose it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
no cryto investment is safe, it is all very volatile and no one knows what will happen. the same can be said for the beginnings of the internet as well but look where we are. do your homework and decide if it's a good route for you to take.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I was halving bitcoin from early 2012, well nobody have heard about it almost nothing. And so I discovered in 2017 at the end of the year that I am still having those bitcoins on my wallet, good for me they were secured all this years.
Activity: 140
Well there is no doubt if bitcoin are safe if you are doing investment alone. Every people who loses their money by hacked its because human error. Them self who make easily getting hacked.
So if you are into this just make sure you prepared the kind of safety for your wallet
Activity: 84
Some things that you can to do avoid being hacked
1. Before you open up an account on exchanges, set up a unique email that you are going to use for that account.
2. Make sure to set a really hard and long password, and you are the only one to access it from a piece of paper that you control
3. Turn off SMS-based two-factor authentication and account recovery for your email account.
4. Don't keep all your cryptocurrency investments in one place. Diversify among exchanges. It's unlikely you are going to get hacked at the same time through all of them. Especially, if you have different emails and passwords for each.
Activity: 29

every investment always has risks. including bitcoin investments are at risk of being hacked. but we can handle it by storing our bitcoin in cold storage wallet. and we can protect it by purchasing an antivirus license for our computer. so as not to be easily hacked
Activity: 25
They lose money because they carelessly enter malicious links without the necessary protections. To protect your wallet you need to put strong security code, not backup your private security code and use powerful protection software.
Activity: 238
Nothing is safe in an unsafe world
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
many hackers around in the world so you can choose better and secure wallet second think invest money bitcoin its great think and hold more time of course profitable.
Activity: 16
Your money can be safe if you do not go to non-virus websites or malicious websites. Bitcoin is not responsible for protecting your property if you visit malicious sites. Be sure to protect your property or you can buy hard wallets. It can keep your wallet safe
Merit: 102
The first thing you should do is learn how bitcoins work, and then you learn about how hard wallets work and learn about 2 Factor Authentication. If you already know about all that, you can easily secure the bitcoin you have from all the hacker threats.
Activity: 514
●●
All the information is always there about your Bitcoin security on the internet network, it just depends how you find out about it.
There is no 100% sure in everything, and most especially here in the crypto currency community. In everything we will make here in this world of crypto, we will always have a risks to take. In investing, a knowledgeable person is must. Why? Because we all know and aware how scammers are widely spread in today's days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

We could make our crypto assets or Bitcoin investments 100% safe by learning on how to do it from the Googles. The most recommended way is to use a hardware wallets, although much expensive but it is 100% guarantee safe like Trazor and Nano Ledger that even you lose them but still your passwords is in you.
Activity: 58
Of course, any password could be brute-forced. Bitcoin private key isn't an exception. It's just a matter of time when such sufficient computation power emerges. However, the more reliable one protect one's saving, the longer they have not been stolen.
Pages:
Jump to: