Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 7. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
I think it will be safe if you are careful on the things that you visit and link that you are gonna open to avoid hackers and scammers. Or you should be aware on your entire bitcoin that has been taken down offline to be safe from any computer errors or hacker.

In every investment we can't say it is safe even i a known companies. But investing brings us a good return, just be wise and safeguard it. To avoid your lose...
Activity: 58
Crypto is a brand new monetary market. It doesn't even come close to the depth of stocks or gold around the world, but it has the potential to eclipse both. What you can do is not to keep large amounts of coins at exchanges and to use secure wallets like hard wallets and additionally secure other wallets like mobile wallets.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
I think it will be safe if you are careful on the things that you visit and link that you are gonna open to avoid hackers and scammers. Or you should be aware on your entire bitcoin that has been taken down offline to be safe from any computer errors or hacker.
Activity: 128
It will be safe if you are responsible in you key or wallet address, you must be careful in using your accounts so that hackers will not find a way to get all your bitcoin. And take note that investing in all investments have always a risk so if you want to take the risk then invest but as i said just be careful.
Activity: 182
When you invest in something there's always a risk, so it is important to protect your information, especially private key, don't give it to anyone. And doing.We should study before joining investing.We dont have to rush just because we heard that this investment is a good investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
If you want to secure your bitcoin to you have to invest in hardware wallet because hardware wallet is hard to to hack. It needs a physical device to access your wallet. Make sure that your paraphrase key is save in offline or better write it down in a paper and secure it.
Activity: 14
It's obvious there are rik's involved but that's life, you just gotta make sure to have a secure enough wallet when you have a lot of amount of bitcoins and hope for the best.
Activity: 53
Safe or not, it all depends on the user respectively. If you do not give your email to web phishing or share your privacy data then I guarantee your investment fund will be completely safe.We can trust Blockchain Technology having good security and wait for future notifications about the investments made.
Activity: 73
Safe or not depends on us keeping our Wallet, if we understand how to secure the Wallet from the hacker,You can select "paper wallet" and print this piece of paper, put it in a safe place, absolutely not given to anyone. This way, your entire bitcoin has been taken down offline and safe from any computer errors or hacker.
Activity: 64
Absolutely.There are many hackers all around the world specially in crypto world the reason why many people losses their investment.Always remember that the hardest thing to give is trust and always remember that we are not only investing money but also time,effort and patience.Study first before investment because if we already invest and we realized that we dont want this kind of business we will waste our time and money.Bitcoin has an unstable price and on this we may lose a lot of money.
Activity: 122
Lol, of course not. Maybe in general this will happen, that tomorrow everything will be closed. What kind of security can there be in the crypto currency. This is a completely new and not yet formed market ... it is too early to talk about stability and security.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I am not sure that my money invests in Bitcoin is safe. Because I know that Bitcoin and the crypto market are still very risky and the blockchain platform can crash at any time. But I can be sure the cryptocurrency market is still very safe in about 5 years
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
There are different ways of securing bitcoin. when investing bitcoin. It is better to use cold wallet or hardware wallet to secure bitcoin investment which for me is a safer place to secure bitcoin investment. put some security  measures likpassword that is treated more confidential and only you have access to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
There is no safe in the world especially in the internet world. Because there really are so many interest because the money is involved here. And of course we do not have to fight if we steal our assets here because we do not know who the hackers are.

So we should protect our wallets and use wallets with bullet prof for hackers

there is no wallet that is known to be bullet proof by hackers. Every wallet even the hardware or offline ones can still be hacked or have an isue if not used properly.  though i still agree that there is no safe in this world , how much more if we are conected online . but there is still a possibility that we can tracked or traced a hacker as long as we are smart and know how to linked the evidence that we collect pertaining on the incident.
Activity: 9
If in my opinion there is no certainty for the money invested with bitcoin, because his wallet is easy to retas.
Activity: 327
There is no safe in the world especially in the internet world. Because there really are so many interest because the money is involved here. And of course we do not have to fight if we steal our assets here because we do not know who the hackers are.

So we should protect our wallets and use wallets with bullet prof for hackers
Activity: 139
There is many options available to keep your Bitcoin safe.
Best way use hardware wallet or you can use software wallet. To keep your money safe is a very much important so before investing learn how to keep your money safe from hackers, but now there is lots of products in the market so there is no need to worry about this.
Activity: 28
I do not even know, but I advise you to crypt project Socratus
Activity: 415
Before investing your money in any product first. You learn how to protect the investment. It's true that many hackers have been the world, but we can also use 2FA security or we can store our bitcoins in good and trusted market wallets that have good security. Risk must be there but we see ourselves how we handle it.
Activity: 173

You just need to use offline wallet, if you using online wallet your money is not 100% safe because hacker now days getting more dangerous and don't forget, never tell your private key to anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: