Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 11. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yes I make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe ,but I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
In the world of crypto where decentralization is the core feature, owners of wallet addresses own the full security to their wallets, thus, how safe you keep your login details and prevent yourself from phishing sites determines the security to your wallet. Never safe your login details in your email as you can get phished anytime because of the frequent airdrops and forms we fill for both good and fake projects.
Activity: 109
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.

We can make sure the safety of our investment but not really 100% in my opinion. For you to be sure you need to know how that company run and work. Also you can keep your coins on wallet to protect it. And also you should know what information you should not share or let others know. Even though, that person is important to you.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think it is safe in your wallet but the hackers can hack it anytime if you will not be able to handle your wallet correctly.  Keep it safe and together with your private key's to keep your investment with you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
It is obvious that the main problem with security arises on exchanges. Therefore, it is the team of exchanges that needs to pay more attention to security.
I agree with you, also the are hackers who are capable to get your money. Thus, the question if your money is safe in cryptocurrency world is still doubtful since we are not sure about the strength of security system.
Hackers are always there, who are busy in hacking the accounts of the people, but i think that because of the hackers we cannot stop trading. We need to be careful and should keep our password and private key safe. I think we can continue trading bitcoin and can make good profit from it if we will remain a little careful.
Activity: 98
which I know to be safe in install 2fa every list in the market market
as well as gmail also in protect with 2fa and others, seta bookmark market site or place of investment let not exposed web phishing

Investing is safe in bitcoin but before you do investing you have to understand what is investing and what are the rolls so can't by pass to what are they doing know who you are investing update and monitor to your account always and to your investing.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is obvious that the main problem with security arises on exchanges. Therefore, it is the team of exchanges that needs to pay more attention to security.
I agree with you, also the are hackers who are capable to get your money. Thus, the question if your money is safe in cryptocurrency world is still doubtful since we are not sure about the strength of security system.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
If you scared from the hacekers then don't be beacause nowdays there are many options available to hold your btc very safe and secure. the chances of hacking wallets are mainly into the online wallet because hackers can easily access it But if you want to hold high amount of btc then i recommend you to hold it into the paper wallet or hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is best for you beacause it can't  hack by any person and it's totally safe and secure.
Activity: 182
There is no safe or perfect system to make your assets or account invulnerable to attacks as far as security is concerned. Jus be vigilant all the time because security starts in ourselves first. As to its risk of fluctuations, it’s really vulnerable too because crypto assets are very volatile.We can make our investment safe if we fully understand the investment that we doing. By having a lot of knowledge, you can ensure that you will grow your investment through the use of information that you gained.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
Activity: 129
Every investment has it own risk, so no one can assure you 100% safty of your money invested in Bitcoin, it volatile nature can decrease the value at any given time.
Activity: 22
Very interesting idea! You have raised a very important topic. In fact, this is one of the most important fears of anyone who owns cryptocurrency. I am also very interested in this when someone gives out the delivered to develop a system of such tracking
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
bitcoin is a good place to invest and be safe. but if anyone loses it's one of its own people who is less careful with the account used if it is in my opinion and because I believe that by investing in bitcoin, it is very safe to save our money
Activity: 182
As long as no one will find your personal equity key and you also use the wallet's ledger, your bitcoin will be safe but unsecured investors lose their value of money from bitcoin when dip. all things in bitcoin are not managed by humans as I know because they are managed by a system or network called blockchain, because as we know that blockchain is a secure system, so bitcoin users trust the system to make transactions
Activity: 196
Yes, as long as you educate yourself first before investing, take extra reading and researching to how to guard your wallets from hackers and how to put your private keys in safeties like having 2FA and authenticators so that you will sleep knowing that your investments are safe.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Most of the exchanges are already using very good security researchers to keep their exchange safe. You should just use a reputed exchange and you will be fine.
Activity: 232
noo, our money is not safe in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very unstable. one of my friend invest in bitcoin at rate $15000 but now he is very nervous because his investment became half so our money is not safe as view of price.
Activity: 29
You cannot actually do a lot against hackers but there are some precautions you can take. Like you should choose an exchange that has good security measures.
Activity: 19
I cant say that investing in bitcoin is safe, theres a lot of ponzi scheme and scammers. You should be careful in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
It's really sad to think if it is now that a great deal of their bitcoin dropper is the one thing that is really feared by everyone especially the bitcoin holders today who are let down alone that they will take a bitcoin that becomes the treasure of others and I think of this success I should anticipate in a so-called installation. how things can not be destroyed by anyone
Pages:
Jump to: