Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 16. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Of course! I think you need to understand how to identify risks that probably would come when you are visiting "grey" website that could be lead to phising attempt, identity stealing, and others. When you can manage to identify it, you should immediately close it and turn off your internet connection to prevent hackers accessing your Bitcoin wallet. Buying a hardware wallet is also a good option because it cuts off internet connection. Only use well respected exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Why? Because they have good reputation handling over million customers safely.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC from licensed versions of antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely and I think that's a way of making sure that our bitcoins are completely safe Smiley
Activity: 700
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Its almost impossible to hack bitcoin wallet. Thats why we need keep our private key safe to keep our wallet from hacker. We should keep our bitcoin on or wallet not on exchange wallet because many news that exchange wallet stole by hackers
Activity: 67
I think that the money invested in bitcoin will always be safe. The important thing is that the key and password of our account remain private. Although I know the hackers are always trying to open. I remain confident about the security of the key.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes it is in our hand if we want our money safe . There is a lot of option to make our money safe for example the hardware wallet, it safe to put your money there at there is a lot of risks you will incounter when you are investing in bitcoin. Of course you will find ways how will u keep your money safe in investing bitcoin.
Not at all times that we can make our money in bitcoin safe because of many unpredictable happenings.  Considering also the fact of those hackers who really want to stole your money. Even how much you secured it their many circumstances which you can't avoid.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
First, you have to use good wallet to store your bitcoin such as hardware wallet Trezor, Ledger Nano or you can use online wallet Blockchaininfo ,Coinbase, both of them are good. Second, you have to use good exchange to trade bitcoin such as Binance, Bittrex.
You should not consider using the exchanges like binance and bittrex to store your bitcoin because that is not a good thing since exchanges are very vulnerable to hackers as the hackers always keep on targeting the exchanges because they know that there is a lot of money in that website and that is why you should avoid those type of place to store your bitcoin investment.
Activity: 99
Yes it is in our hand if we want our money safe . There is a lot of option to make our money safe for example the hardware wallet, it safe to put your money there at there is a lot of risks you will incounter when you are investing in bitcoin. Of course you will find ways how will u keep your money safe in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
First, you have to use good wallet to store your bitcoin such as hardware wallet Trezor, Ledger Nano or you can use online wallet Blockchaininfo ,Coinbase, both of them are good. Second, you have to use good exchange to trade bitcoin such as Binance, Bittrex.
Activity: 350
According to my point of view, before you are investing bitcoin you should use your PC with licensed version and antivirus software. Additionally paper wallet and hardware wallet are very secured tools. and please use 2 FA authenticator and you should keep safe your seed and private key.
Activity: 96
It's not sure that investing in 100% bitcoin is safe, it depends on your choice anymore. you need to be careful before investing in bitcoin. Investing is always a risk that no investment is safe
Activity: 448
I think we can assure that our money invested in bitcoin is safe if we make a our account cannot be hacked, or safe from hacking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
the security of our assets depends on our own. we must save the user name and password well so that no one else knows. virtual currency is vulnerable to being hacked by anyone even though the security of coin exchange websites has a high security. we can use google authenticator to login to our account and use a password that is difficult to guess or hack. because security guarantees are on us
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Security will always comes first so to ensure that your computer and device is secured,  don't let other people knos your identity. Protecting one's identity os important because many hackers can only operate if they know important information about you. Always play anonymous here since there's a large amount in the game.
Activity: 546
You just have to apply due diligence whenever you're visiting websites, some may look like the real address but it really isn't. And be care of ads you click and the programs you download and much as it takes keep your wallet keys offline.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

The most effective way to ensure the security of your wallets is to never click in any unfamiliar site you might encounter. These might be are pishing sites that can still vital information about you and your account. It will also not hurt to avail premium security programs to ensure no one is hacking to your system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Investing money in bitcoin is safe but what you should be worried about is where you kept that money. Bitcoin is hack proof but third party wallets are not like even exchanges so desist from keeping your bitcoin on an exchange, you will never know when it will be hacked. You can go for hardware wallets and use it as a means of store but be careful where you keep it. You can also have some software wallets but remember to store your private keys safely.
Activity: 70
Firstly we must search where we investing in bitcoin is legit. Also.its always secure to enable 2fa to avoid hackings.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
On the other hand, if you fear hackers, that should always be considered since cryptocurrency deals are so heavily inclined to the use of the internet, therefore, you should really protect your holdings at all cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If you invest your bitcoin and put it in exchange of course you have to make stricter security, and use 2FA so your bitcoin is not hacked by irresponsible person, all the security is in your hand instead and only you know the passwod you use..

Information about the great security Bitcoin you can search by opening your browsing to know about the new and better security.
Activity: 37
With such unusual fluctuations, your investment in Bitcoin will change dramatically. Maybe in 1 month or two you will become billionaire when Bitcoin price up $ 30000
Pages:
Jump to: