Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 2. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Everything not 100% safe, All thing unsafe if you don't care  Sad, If you use most secure way to store your coin ( hardware wallet is the best option)  You will safe, Most of are just invest without any research, then no one knows the safe method, Your responsible is secure your fund. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
steps for investing on bitcoin
1) Buy bitcoins
2) Buy a hardware wallet and FORGET about security meassures.

That is the only way in that you will be more than safe on a long term, that is the way out.

That's the way to go if you're just a hodler. If you want to trade then hardware wallets won't help you there.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
steps for investing on bitcoin
1) Buy bitcoins
2) Buy a hardware wallet and FORGET about security meassures.

That is the only way in that you will be more than safe on a long term, that is the way out.
Activity: 112
As long as you don't leave your Bitcoin on exchanges, don't have your private keys or don't store the private keys safely. If you must use Centralized exchanges used those that are well established.

Even those get hacked so the best options are hard wallets and using several exchanges if you're a trader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
And what is the danger of investing in bitcoin? Are you afraid of hackers or losses due to investments? If hackers, they attack and classic banks.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
As long as you don't leave your Bitcoin on exchanges, don't have your private keys or don't store the private keys safely. If you must use Centralized exchanges used those that are well established.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
You will create a way to not steal your assets here in the crypto currency. You can put it on hard wallets where the only way to open it is privatekey. In this wallet only the private key will have access to the wallet. So you have to keep it and someone else does not know it.
Activity: 18
we trust so i  say yes that's why where here for the currency and that's why we know all about bitcoin just for the bounties
Activity: 84
Now a days that would be true is safe but not always paid for nothing perfect timing to buy then perfect timing to sell that is the better way and we sure that was safe
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
There are lots of ways that make you able to secure your money on your accounts so don't worry, just follow those steps and you could sleep calm.
Activity: 430
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
If you are going on an investment, the first step you will do is to review the project you are joining. Check the website, whitepaper and the road map of the project. That is if you are joining in an ICO, most people do that. If you are worried about hackers, then you pray that you cannot get hacked, your wallet cannot get hacked even thr project.
Activity: 57
Nothing can guarantee the safety of your bitcoin investments. What you need to do is find a reputable bitcoin investment address to reduce the risk to the lowest level. In addition, you should find out more about bitcoin before making investment decisions
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
We are now in a modern technology,that's why i can say that there will have no assurance of safety while doing any crypto investments. I think,all we have to do is to learn first more valuable information regarding on how to invest safely in bitcoins or altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes we can surely and safer our money in investing all you need to research about the company want you want to invest also you need to interview them what is the goal of their company many people scam bitcoin right now this is day we need to sure that the company is trusted have a future if want to gain more money trading is the better option have more faster money but you need to understand the trading.
Activity: 24

Yes there is a lot of hackers out there but there are also many ways to keep secure your bitcoins. Before investing you should learn first how to safeguard your bitcoin and keep it away from hackers. Investing is risky and crypto world is full of hackers and scammers ,so be carefull enough. Invest at your own risk and secure your bitcoin by your own.
Activity: 363
Yes, we can make sure that our bitcoin become safe when we aware on our wallet on the opening of it, because sometimes its also our fault why some of the bitcoin holder hacks their wallet. We need to be aware on holding our bitcoin and when we open it know all what to do so that we can assure it is safe.
Activity: 49
Yes I think you can by doing some precautions , Invest at your own risk and also think of the right decision to make before investing, it will be safe in time that the bitcoin price is not that deep.
Activity: 322
It will depend on you, on how will you keep safe your funds and how long can you bear the market fall when in times of red days, It will depend on how will you think of your funds and how will you manage it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
On my opinion, we can make sure that our money we invest in bitcoin is safe; and it will be safer if you will secure your account, keep your privacy on you. Never let anyone to know about it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
You can learn in this forum, like adding 2FA to every email or account you use to store bitcoin. Create a backup wallet for your bitcoin, just in case something goes wrong. And of course pray.
For me it's a yes we can really make sure that the money we will invest in bitcoin can be very safe, but the things can happen is we can not make sure when we can sell our bitcoin with a very high price because investing with bitcoin will take for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: