Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 3. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Currently, there are several ways to safely store bitcoins. The most simple, and therefore the most common, options are online services, which include bitcoin-exchanges and online purses. Each of them has both advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 166
the security of our assets depends on our own. we must save the user name and password well so that no one else knows. virtual currency is vulnerable to being hacked by anyone even though the security of coin exchange websites has a high security. we can use google authenticator to login to our account and use a password that is difficult to guess or hack. because security guarantees are on us

I agree with you. It is still personal to get saved your wallet and two counts. I personally write my password and key on a sheet of paper and put it in the case.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
You can learn in this forum, like adding 2FA to every email or account you use to store bitcoin. Create a backup wallet for your bitcoin, just in case something goes wrong. And of course pray.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
If bitcoin investing is not safety why people continuesly to invest on bitcoin? The money we invest from bitcoin is safe. Many investors become rich because of bitcoin price. Before Investing, check the company and the team involve if they are legit, we have to be careful always. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 205
Nothing is safe and sure that this refers to crypto world as well. there is no need to say that btc investment is worth it but you need to calculate risks and be ready to face them if having no time for holding just trade
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I experience that an investor ought to be very cautious before making plans. Bitcoin permits us to save our coins in a pockets after which the coin can be effortlessly bought or sold. aside from that, PRG’s blockchain generation for example is a totally secured gadget in which our transactions are secure.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make a predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

The codes are automatically generated, therefore no one knew the unique codes created by the computer. But if we talk about the investment itself, investment has always the word risk on it, but as for the bitcoin there is no risk, because soon its value will rise again.

i dont know if you are already aware about the viruses and malwares ? if not , then these two can posibly infect and penetrate you pc or laptop and they can still everything on your hardware . therfor  , you cannot say that we are safe or no one will know our private keys and passwords  even if we already  know that no one is looking around us during we create our accounts . phishers or phishing is also another act that can probably steal your private key and other important details over the internet .  thats why , we should always be careful on what we are doing so that we cannot experience any of these threats in the future .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

The codes are automatically generated, therefore no one knew the unique codes created by the computer. But if we talk about the investment itself, investment has always the word risk on it, but as for the bitcoin there is no risk, because soon its value will rise again.
There is risk in bitcoin and there is no assurance that the value will rise again because the market is being driven by the law of demand and supply and if the demand will not go up and exceed the supply then the price will just continue to go down even further and that is why it is best to know the basics of trading so even though you are an investor then you will have insight about the things that can happen in the future based on technicalities.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Every investment is risky also here in bitcoin but its not safe to hackers around us you need to learn and study how your invesment or holdings safe theirs many ways to secure your account from hackers
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 191

Investment in Bitcoin is safe 99.9 percent but make sure you invest in reliable and trusted flatform because there's a lot of flatform offered to  people to join their business in behalf of Bitcoin but not legit eventually so we need to be careful guys to avoid victim of fraud flatform. I
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
No doubt that investments in any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin are very risky. Your wallet can be hacked (for example by social engineering) any time.
Of course, every trade, or person related to cryptocurrencies should recognize that there are a big fluctuations, manipulations and risks to lose money. That's why every experienced trader rate according to principals of diversification and risk management. That's why you should even save your assets in several wallets and don't use simultaneously.
Activity: 23
Investing in Bitcoin, or any cryptocurrency for that matter, is not what I would call a safe investment. If you want a more stable market, look to more traditional stocks and shares.
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and as such have a tendency to have massive surges and crashes in price.
Cryptocurrency is a fun pastime, but it is important that you never invest anymore than you are willing to lose. This goes for any investment.
Activity: 30
This depends on two things:

Whether you can afford to lose the investment.
How well you know cryptocurrencies.
Currently, this is an asset class that is still untested, so the clear-headed advice is to invest money you won’t be missing any time soon.

Then, you need to know the ins and outs of owning cryptocurrency. Keeping Bitcoins on an exchange means you may lose them immediately.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
A wise investor should ensure that the money in which  he is going to invest should be safe enough prior to his investment.Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it is a new form of economy and its net work systems are very sound and has specific characteristics.It is a decentralized one so there will not be any controlling authority over it and it maintains the anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.Due to the above features  the global community is attracted to bitcoin for investment.
Activity: 168

For me before you invest in some of the investment you have to learn and study it first because if you do not know how to invest on it then you might wonder why you have lose what you have invested. Like me I do not want to lose what I invested so I study it first and I also read some ways on how to invest then I learn it and look for some advice from the experts so I will know what will I do and when I learned it by rote then I start investing on it already it will be too risky to the newbie if you do not study and learn it first and it will be hard for you. When you have done it for a several times then the money that you invest in BTC is safe already.
Activity: 37
I think no investment has no risk.But if you invest on something you must to know and learn it first why you putting your money on that kind of investment.Do  a research and research.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to protect that investment. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and learn.
You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC.
Security is one of the best things to remember and to master but we should look for the sense of investing into any product or coin in the market because we all know that all of the coins that we saw in the market are good in talking and to their promises but we should always remember that it is all about long term. So you should do some research to know if they are good at long term work on their project or not.
Activity: 218
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to protect that investment. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and learn.
You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC.
Pages:
Jump to: