Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 4. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well, for me to answer this question is that, there is no 100% sure about investing into Bitcoin neither to any other form of investments, especially here in the crypto currency community. Everything changes in the world we are living into. But the safety of our own money depends upon on ourselves and it we can take the risks that lie beyond the way of investing.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
Yes we can make sure our money is safe if you're very responsible about your account data. We all know that there are so many hackers nowadays, we should be aware of that. Of course, before we invest our money we must know the safety measures we need to do to keep our money safe away from scammers and hackers. Number one is to keep your private keys because that is the most important. Second is to secure your money in a storage wherein you have no doubts of storing your money.
Activity: 122
There is not a single storage that guarantees the security of the bitcoin we have in full, and no one dares to take responsibility if the bitcoin we have is stolen by someone else, in contrast to the bank that can guarantee the money we keep to be safe and in case of theft,  to replace our money. This is what is said that bitcoin investments have the opportunity to gain great profits and also have risks, both loss and theft. hackers will always be present and try to steal our bitcoin, at least try to keep our bitcoin well and correctly, especially the password bitcoin wallet that we have to avoid hackers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Yes, i can assure that investing bitcoin is safe, bitcoin created well secured platform ,held in digital wallets with private keys and of course you have to keep your username  and password confidential.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
There's so many type of investment on Bitcoin and in every types of investment there is a security level of your investment:
1. If you invested on Bitcoin and you put it on the ICO it depends on the company or developers if they are trustworthy or have a high potential on making their coin become successfully in placing on market.
2. If the exchanges site that you invested on gets hacked your money is not safe or if your username and password hacked by hackers it won't safe unless you put 2FA in your account.
3. Better to use HardWallet because it much more safer (Buy Trezor) you can buy it on amazon or any other trusted online shops.
Investing on Bitcoin is safe it depends on how you hold it Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There is no certainty in cryptocurrency investment as this is what volatility entails. As much as we want to be a 100% sure on security, we cannot deny the fact that any system can be penetrated. Which is why certain measures can be put into place to strengthen the security features of our accounts such as 2Fa and the like.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
i'm certain that everything in the internet can be hacked so bitcoin is not an exception. We can only make sure that the money we invested in bitcoin is safe if we will do some countermeasure against hacking by installing some software that will prevent us to enter or visit a phishing site.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
It is a very unpredictable environment and noone is certain in bitcoin that our investment is safe. Just make sure that we invest on our willing money to invest only. Everyday falls and hacks happen so even with low possibility the wallets also can be hacked. So we can`t make sure in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Use a hardware wallet to store your private keys and keep it in a safe place. Always double check the web address you are visiting in order to make sure you haven't been redirected to a phishing site.
Activity: 112
In my own experience, my money was never scammed in bitcoin so I think investing your money in bitcoin will be safe and as far as I know bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world so your money is safe in bitcoin.

In your own experience..
Well the point of threads like this is to learn from other people's mistakes.
Activity: 182
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
We know that this is an innovation in which people around the globe tried to accept and adapt to it. Though some are not so sure as to how safety it is for them. Because there are wizards who are opt to easy money or they have just an idle mind, nothing to do but harm others.
Activity: 116
Merit: 16

In my own experience, my money was never scammed in bitcoin so I think investing your money in bitcoin will be safe and as far as I know bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world so your money is safe in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Of course, no one can be sure of this. This is a completely new market, in which few people understand at a really high level. For many, Bitcoin is just a word that they heard somewhere and that supposedly it can be earned. And given the fact that we do not know who its real "creator", where and by whom it was created and for what purposes, we can not be sure for 100%  that tomorrow morning, we will not wake up and the Bitcoin rate is $0.001. Invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
No one will give you any guarantees. As in any other sphere, there are scammers everywhere. And there are a lot of them in the field of crypto-investment. You have to be very careful. It is better to check everything a few times than to lose money.
Activity: 127
Investing in bitcoin is a total savings and also great for the future and of course, which I know is safe because bitcoin has a hardware wallet You can trust 2FA system if you save your Bitcoin in online wallet
Activity: 322
I think it's a security problem right now with our biggest troubles. I do not even think of how to increase the amount of the present moment, but rather how to think of it as a choir. we are actually shopping in a very insecure environment right now.
Activity: 140
I think Yes, since the technology of the blockchain, which is used by all companies. Hence, we can conclude that it has this advantage and we can be sure of our bitcoins.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
Not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in the ordinary financial schemes, there have been a handful of incidents where the financial institutions got bankrupt, financial frauds and robberies took place, etc. Investment is always bonded with some risk and it depends on multiple factors which I am not going to discuss here. Hence none of the investments are safe and the investor should make sure that he/she goes for it after conducting a proper financial analysis by taking all the external and internal risk factors into the account.
Activity: 215
investors may be confident with their investment simply because their company that invests is a trusted company and not a scam. I think nobody guarantees our money safely with bitcoin, but if you've seen bitcoin vision and mission, only our beliefs that will answer bitcoin is a good future praxis. there are several reasons why people are looking for ways to get bitcoin quickly and in many ways.
Activity: 102
There is no doubt about bitcoin! bitcoin is the mother of crypto currency!  I have a friend who is planning to invest 7 billion, but if someone is suspected of fearing the hacker - you can store your coins in a paper wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software,so your invest in totally safe! best of luck new investor
Pages:
Jump to: