Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 15. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
We though a lot about it, and for now it is quite hard to imagine how it would look like in a future, so well just wait till it happen!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Currently no, I can't imagine bitcoin as my prime currency however I can imagine bitcoin would or could be used worldwide though. I mean it is very possible and once it could be used by everyone maybe it also can be one of the major currencies in the market together with USD and so on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As for me I can imagine bitcoin as my prime currency and even not only mine. I think that in the nearest future it will become the main currency for everyone because we need changes at the moment
Yes no doubt that it is the future of bitcoin, bitcoin is becoming popular in the world and now people really welcome it as their us bitcoin as their main currency. in future when the users of bitcoin will increase, in fact bitcoin will become more and more popular and will facilitate people more, because in future the use of bitcoin will increase and then people will become able to use bitcoin for different purposes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Yes I can imagine Bitcoin as my prime currency. But what I see in my imagination is only difficulties and hurdles in the way of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has obtained bad repo since past few months due to many reasons like Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities like money laundering and terrorism easily. Further it can be used for tax evasion also due to its unique feature of anonymity. Then Bitcoin is so volatile that it is difficult for it to become our prime currency. Moreover lets be very fair but a wait time of even 10 minutes is too much for receiving payments in daily normal life. So if we are able to over come some of these hurdles then ofcourse bitcoin can't be stopped.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Actually Bitcoin is very useful, I can imagine myself go abroad without need to exchange any money, and I can used Bitcoin every where, it's like carrying your wallet in your smartphone, it will feel very great to be able to spend, to do business and become an investment using a single currency
it's really true what you say bitcoin is the best way to make transactions across countries like to buy goods from the outside, but if to invest or do any business it would use a single currency or paper
It seems you haven’t any job, a salaried one. But if you are getting the things and life with bitocins being the supreme source of income, it is better as well. They don’t let you down in any stage of life. But get sure that you are earning right thing with right intension and at right time. Bitocins can be considered as full time job but that is a little bulky risky. Better is to play a safe game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
Crypto epoch are coming. Yesterday I saw a typical person at the public place who read a book about bitcoin and it was unexpectedly. I notice often how crypto technologies are coming in our life. Generally speaking just right now I cannot imagine bitcoin as my prime currency but I do not exclude that it will in the far future.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
No.Bitcoin still has not been widely accepted and so the only way to buy anything is to convert it to fiat.With bitcoin still not getting accepted widely as a currency,in no way we could consider it to be a primary currency as we would not be able to buy anything with it or pay or any services directly.

It would remain only as a secondary currency as it has many limitations like not getting legalized,having only a limited supply of 21 million and able to operate only if internet available.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

I think it would be really more convenient and it is also an advantage for us to have bitcoin as our prime currency. These days, we really need to have a sinhle currency to be use in our daily transactions for things to get better. With bitcoin asbour currency, it would be a profitable way of saving abd budgeting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Will absolutely easy to use for any bitcoiners I mean, but I think in my country will not so easy because not many people can understand bitcoin clearly. I've been using bitcoin almost a year and I enjoyed the reward what I got from bounty program, eventhough that was the easy way to earn money from bitcoin and I explained to them step by step,  they still can't understand. So, it will be take really long time if we want to use bitcoin as our prime currency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
Actually Bitcoin is very useful, I can imagine myself go abroad without need to exchange any money, and I can used Bitcoin every where, it's like carrying your wallet in your smartphone, it will feel very great to be able to spend, to do business and become an investment using a single currency
it's really true what you say bitcoin is the best way to make transactions across countries like to buy goods from the outside, but if to invest or do any business it would use a single currency or paper
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
 As for me I can imagine bitcoin as my prime currency and even not only mine. I think that in the nearest future it will become the main currency for everyone because we need changes at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

At the moment I can`t imagine bitcoin as the main currency. It is too unstable and very vulnerable to the slightest influence. But I believe that bitcoin is the currency of the future. As soon as the situation on the market stabilizes and people become more confident in bitcoin, humanity will begin to regard it as a prime currency.
Activity: 798

Right now, I will not using bitcoin for payment or my currency. I am more consider bitcoin as my investment because its profitable than using as currency. I would not imagine bitcoin as currency because in my country, bitcoin prohibited if used for payment in merchant even that merchant accept bitcoin for payment.
And as investment, why we spend bitcoin right now if we believe is good investment in the future. Its better to hold it right now
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
I've considered bitcoin like a currency in my own life, because most of my money is kept in bitcoin and kept in the future for my children and grandchildren. I just think, can bitcoin be the currency of all countries like me who consider bitcoin as currency in everyday life? maybe in the next few years this will happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

In my opinion, I am just thinking of that as well but I think it will take year to implement. Bitcoin value moves quickly unlike existing fiat like dollar or pound currencies. However, for now we can use Bitcoin as mode of payment thru online that has no hassle and free of charge. I think for now, let's enjoy on what we have right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

I do not imagine  this because the government of my country is made up of very corrupt people who have shaped the history of my country to satisfy their own interests, and this small group of people who constitute the government of my country approve laws that only benefit them; they never will abandon our currency to make bitcoin as our main coin. so I do not even imagine this, I'm happy to have my coins in my wallet and I prefer to keep away from the sight of the corrupt ones of my country

If bitcoin will be our prime currency...

but I doubt that happens someday, because people are greedy and just do things for their own interest

if bitcoin becomes the main currency in a country there must be a law to regulate changes between local currency to bitcoin and that can be changed if the government (parliament) approves it. of course they will do that if there is a gift for them. You're right they'll do that if any profit to them. I don't think it could happen in the future. I prefer bitcoin in my wallet and I prefer the local currency as the main currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Imagining it as prime currency of course yes even though I think it is not likely to happen. I actually imagine that 1 satoshi equals to $1 and with 1 Bitcoin that will equals to $100,000,000. We will be the new millionaires. Now the reason why I do not think it will happen is because of the oligarchs and government that they do not want their FIAT turn the value to zero. Most likely they will do everything in their power to influence law makers to make sure this will not happen.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My imagination is Bitcoin will stay as it is, A favourite for everyone in cryptocurrency.. But, btc as a prime currency? I dont think so, as every country has strict rule to protect their own currency..
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think that would be difficult because we belong to different country and our currencies are base on the country itself. But for us Bitcoin users yes this is our primary currency where when it comes to Bitcoin we become one. I mean whatever country we are in we are all alike when it comes to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: