Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 21. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:43:17 PM
I support the author of the article, that in this market the main thing is to remain calm. Do not sell coins at a loss on a panic. This is an extremely wrong strategy. Just wait and you will be happy.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
I fully agree with the author's theme! very good now fell tokens now sell is not the best idea, wait six months and you'll be happy!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
The market has always been, is and will be, the price will float, because it is influenced by different factors, patience here does not play any value, the working time is so called
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
You're right. We must be very patient. I am convinced that the market will start to rise again after most investors press the Sell button.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
it sums up the situation very well. the theory we need to do is fairly simple, but hard to implement. these are possible with great experiences. do not be hasty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
I agree with you, I think, that the cryptocurrency market will rise back very soon. We're all tired of waiting, but I think, that now it is too late to sell all your altcoins, we need to wait for growth and fix our profit
Activity: 264
August 28, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
To be candid it is really a very bad time for the crytocurrency world in general the ethereum is falling and other altcoins too to the extent that so many are panicking about the current situation, so many want to sell off their hard earned token because of the present situation of the market but my personal advice will be that we keep thing cool and hold strongly to our tokens while hoping the price will increase one day and we will get out of the present pathetic situation.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 02:57:06 PM
Sure i can wait.
In cryptucorrency its  normal condition ,
Everyone who invest on cryptocurrency will be panic
but not everyone can be patience, don't sell on the dip and keep holding.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
Yeah I can wait until the market is completely okay. As long I have my patience I can wait. If you don't wait what benifit you will get? You will not get profit.

I have been waiting for the better situation in the market for more than six months, and I am ready to wait longer. I do really believe: the cryptos will start rising this year - several months are ahead: just be patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
Yes I can wait. I have been waiting for Bitcoin to recover from January, and there is no reason for me to stop waiting. I trust the crypto and its future. This downtrend has taken my money four times, but I still believe the market will soon recover.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 06:25:16 AM
I think if you have only have invested enough money that you wont need in the near future then there is no problem waiting. But like me, whom needed the money sometimes then I may have a problem with that. But for the moment, yes! I can wait. I think the best thing to at this moment is HOLD and Wait. The present market not good. ll altcoins at very lower prices. The whole crypto market is bearish. I believe a big pump will receive soonly. Maybe it can come to the end of this year. If it comes, Definitely BTC and ETH price rise up heavily. Personally, My feeling is not good, but I believe the crypto. So be patient and be optimistic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
August 28, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I can wait, but not for very long since my family needs money. While the Crypto currency is not pleased with its growth, so I can not make my family happy. Many believe that BTC will fall even more, but I do not think so. I'm waiting for growth.

And what you will doing if crypto market will not grow this year? Will you find source of funds from other type of business? I'm afraid that you should work very hard to have the same income.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
Now you need to wait and be patient. those who sell at low prices will lose money. I live in the end of the bear season, I think. soon the bull season will begin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
I can wait, but not for very long since my family needs money. While the Crypto currency is not pleased with its growth, so I can not make my family happy. Many believe that BTC will fall even more, but I do not think so. I'm waiting for growth.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
I will wait patiently in this market.
Activity: 47
August 28, 2018, 06:13:28 AM
in waiting for a lot we need to learn more about each project because it has a different and better concept in highlighting the system that is more recent than the launch, so besides we wait for us to also need to learn.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
August 28, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Hi.
For me it is too late to sell. All altcoins on the bottom of the market and I think that we have no choose. To wait it is single decision with positive economic sense.
Activity: 149
August 28, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
I'm fully agree with the author. All of these panicking people just did not even imagine that crypto can drop like this. Well it is a cryptocurrency and they should get used to such volatility.
Activity: 38
August 28, 2018, 05:10:51 AM
I think that's the correct thing, when you ridicule or panic about the value of the Cryptocurrency market, you make inaccurate decisions, you will regret it. If you know to wait, it is possible in the late months of 2018, the value of the market will increase very high.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 28, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
If I look from a financial standpoint, maybe now it has experienced a large shrinkage in terms of income. But considering crypto's condition is bad for sales, so like it or not, must be able to wait for coins to increase. I know, it takes a long process. But instead of having a loss, I better wait to get a much better result. I am sure, in the future crypto will return to stable and increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: