Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 24. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
This year's encryption market is very bad. The price of cryptocurrency has been falling since entering this year. The market has not got any improvement so far. We have lost a lot. I think we must keep enough in this year's market. patient.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:33:16 AM
for now we really need to hold or hold in the currency that we have and this is certain we have to survive, besides that at this time we also need a lot of things we need to learn.
Activity: 44
August 27, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
Many people panic because of the situation of the market right now, though i'm new but I've done my research. Got to understand that crypto market is a volatile market than will definitely come back no matter how far down it goes. It pays to wait cos patience is one of the virtue here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

I think you're right. But in reality, you can't control anyone's strategy nor emotions so most probably, they'll cave-in and sell their cryptocurrencies without a doubt. I guess not everyone is as strong as you when it comes to their investment. It's probably their fault for investing money they're not prepared to lose.
Activity: 392
August 27, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
I hope there is good news in crypto in the next few weeks. Although a little worried about the condition of the red graph on the coin market lately, I still hold my coin in hand. I don't want to make the crypto market worse because I sell the coins I have.
I am also holding my coins. The market is absolutely red now and selling coins is not the best decision. I am waiting for the pump in order to sell. experts say it will come by the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:23:46 AM
As a matter of fact, this experience is very unusual as far as the market is concerned. It is really disgusting to see the market this way. The morale of many people has gone down as pertaining to their participation in crypto. Majority don't know what next to do to get themselves encouraged as far continuity in crypto is concerned. I think we should just remain positive because initially, we took risk to join crypto. I am ready to wait for the positive change that will soon happen in crypto market. I want to encourage others to do so.
Yes, we should remain optimists. On the market now is not the best time, but soon we will see growth and we will be grateful to our patience and endurance.
Activity: 148
August 27, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Yes, I suggest that you must maintain patience in investing in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market, we will not be profitable in the short-term market.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
As a matter of fact, this experience is very unusual as far as the market is concerned. It is really disgusting to see the market this way. The morale of many people has gone down as pertaining to their participation in crypto. Majority don't know what next to do to get themselves encouraged as far continuity in crypto is concerned. I think we should just remain positive because initially, we took risk to join crypto. I am ready to wait for the positive change that will soon happen in crypto market. I want to encourage others to do so.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 27, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
"Yes, we can" should be a legit answer. Id personally prefer that ETF would be postponed to year 2020
Activity: 691
August 27, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
many sell directly because the price will fall. if you want to be patient with relaxed conditions without having to panic, I'm sure the market conditions will change.
for example, someone has sold at a low price at that time, suddenly within a few days the price rises again. this is the result of panic.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
not that you need to wait,you need to wait, only patience is the key to success, the market is gradually leveled and will soon return to its original position.take care of your coins and wait for them to grow.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 27, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
I think we can wait. Especially since we've been waiting eight months. It would be cool if the bulls could win in the near future.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 06:02:44 AM
It is the crucial part in this business, waiting is hard to do specially when you see the market in dire situation but you cant do anything but to wait to wait the market to recover from its loss.
fsn
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
Waiting is something that is so hard to do nowadays, the market is dry and blushing for the longest time, but if you know and follow the goal, which is the big profit you will get when prices dry up again. Have this conscious effort to remind yourself of the win, once you have achieved the goal, you just need to be more patient.
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
What else do we have to do, except wait and hope for the recovery of the crypto market. It is possible that the best solution will be to take a vacation, take your mind off the daily monitoring of the value of your investments and just relax.
You probably are right, it is necessary to take a break and to distract from the events in the market of cryptocurrencies. Especially as the summer did not end yet. In the market changes, on it a holiday the best option are not expected yet.
that's right, now you do not need to pay strong attention to the events on the market, I think that soon they will change dramatically)))
August 27, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
I think to us not for long it was necessary to wait for cryptomarket growth. In October, I think, we will see him. It isn't necessary to panic.
Yes, I also think that the market will soon go up and it can happen at any time and fast enough, but we just need to be patient)))
Activity: 111
August 27, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
What else do we have to do, except wait and hope for the recovery of the crypto market. It is possible that the best solution will be to take a vacation, take your mind off the daily monitoring of the value of your investments and just relax.
You probably are right, it is necessary to take a break and to distract from the events in the market of cryptocurrencies. Especially as the summer did not end yet. In the market changes, on it a holiday the best option are not expected yet.
August 27, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
Yes, now the market situation is such that we can only wait for the moment when the market will change its course in the opposite direction)))
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 05:52:03 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Yeah your correct, if you believe in this technology then no need panic even if in the worse correction we have as this can bounce back once the market returns to normal. We need enough patience to wait for the bull run if we want to be profitable on our investments.
Activity: 616
August 27, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
I want to believe that. I've been waiting for this moment for six months. I hope you will be right and the market will really return to its position in the near future. My intuition tells me that this should happen at the end of this year. Like the end of this wonderful year. If earlier in the year there were two such powerful peaks, then this year there was no one, so I hope that there should be at least one, but big! And so whether it will be really do not know. But it is waiting and hoping for it!!!
Pages:
Jump to: