Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 23. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
I will wait bitcoin to raise it up again until they reach the higher price. I think it will be on the moon.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
August 27, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
I can wait until bitcoin raised again and have higher price again, maybe needed about until the end years for seeing bitcoin back to higher price. right now I have wait until bitcoin have higher price and buy many bitcoin and invest at some altcoin for investment.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Yes I think so. "Some have not seen so much dip as this" especially those people who only join crypto last year when the market is very high. They think that it will keep going to the moon. They did not even expect that bitcoin can go deep so when that happen, they easily give up and they got big losses.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Waiting is easy. You can forget a moment of your assets when the crypto market has decreased. Determine the right time to buy and sell crypto.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
Need to be patient but this market is different than the last few years.  Very uncertain
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
i can't wait any longer Angry my physic money getting thin everyday
my mistake is i'm not prepared for this condition so when this condition happen i can't survive.for my next move i have to be prepare for any condition Cry
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Of course I can wait.
How to work with crypto without this skill?   Wink
Need to be patient and everything will be fine
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 27, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
I have been waiting for the return of the market, but now the sad thing is that I have not seen any light, the market continues to be depressed!
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
Many people have no patience and can not wait while the market is falling,but others are waiting and getting good benefits. In my opinion, even those who bought bitcoin for 17 thousand dollars, can remain in the black, if they wait for the right moment
Activity: 476
August 27, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
In my opinion, a person who invests his money in the cryptocurrency should do this with the knowledge that these investments are very risky and can be for a long time. Crypto market is volatile, so you can not invest all your money. You can only invest that amount, which you can forget about for a while. Good luck and patience to all cryptotraders!
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
Those real investors will wait for the market recovery and those weak hands will sell their coins and exit in this technology. This is a taste how strong we are to wait to our opportunity to reach our dream. Indeed, I'll wait for the best of this technology as this is our future.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
I think that you should do your best and not take serious decisions immediately. to my mind, it is better to choose a coin for the long-term hold and do this now because the prices are good
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

You know what we cant do anything about this situation but just to wait..  This scenario in the market is a little bit normal..  But even the market fuction on its own still this rapid changes in price makes our work here difficult.. We cant predict what strategy we will gonno used..  The only great strategy we can only perform is to wait for the market to return.. Thats why we hold our coins..
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
Yes, I also agree with your suggestion that it is better to wait and not panic sell because no matter how much the market falls, this is only temporary and it will rise back again and even grow higher than it was before the fall and then you will make profit other than panic sell to make more loss. If you are new to crypto, this condition might look strange and get you worried but I will say that you should be calm and wait for the bull run before you sell your token/coin.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
yes indeed now is the patience that is tested because of the large number of coins that have decreased in price, if we have invested first and now the price of the coin we have goes down, don't panic and hold it, because I'm sure the price of the coin will rise again, and also buy other coins the price is cheap to cover the losses experienced while the coins go down in price
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
Sometimes, many do not have enough patience in the crypto-currency business. After all, everyone is in a hurry to get their profits quickly. Not realizing that this is as real as it is not. If you seriously deal with this matter. Hence, be reserved for patience and patience.
Activity: 574
August 27, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
yes, of course we will wait for a better market price increase, so we will also get a lot of profits at a higher price. because seeing the price of altcoin is also increasing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 27, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
Same old same old advice. The problem is that a lot of noobs cannot understand the meaning of HODL, patience, and wait. They are simply riding the waves. And instead of looking forward to the longer term, they are simply carried away by the little movements along the charts. Hence, they sell during the red market and they buy during the green market.
Activity: 74
August 27, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

Of course I will be patient to wait. Some of the coins I hold are of low value. If I sell it now, of course it will be very detrimental. I am better to hold it and be patient until the market recovers.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 07:39:59 AM
I agree what you have given your opinion to us all, especially the users and also the sellers of bitcoin who will need a lot of info like this and also should be kept informed about this.
Pages:
Jump to: