Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 27. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
It is always easier to say "Just wait", but if you are not enough educated in the principles and specifics of this market, you can never be confident in that fact, that your waiting will be rewarded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
those who sell crypto asset panic sell are investors who have just joined the crypto world, while those who have long been in the crypto world have only enjoyed the current market conditions.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
I recommend not to wait and think before you invest. And if it's your family's last money, then you'll panic. You will make many mistakes. And then you lose everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:06:35 PM
Yes I support your statement. I'm sure about one thing and that is I'll wait. So far I'm not panicked but it's true that I'm disappointed.
Activity: 129
August 26, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
I am waiting in the crypto currency market for about 5 months. the bull season has not yet begun. crypto investors have to be patient and know not to wait. the waiters will make money.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
I also think that it will only be necessary to wait for the restoration of the crypto market. It will take no more than two or three months. And then we will see good growth.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Iccan wait and even you have to wait. Otherwise , crypto market will fall rapidly. If we have to save our investment , we should wait without getting Panic.
Activity: 113
August 26, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
I think this situation can be used to invest in some good ICOs. I look positive at it, as I can. Find the one that will suit you, mine was OSA DC, worth looking at
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 02:52:30 PM
Not all people are as positive as you. Yes I admit this is the first time so big deep but I am confident that crypto will rise and stand again because we only have two choices 1) Dump/Crash 2)Rise/ go to the moon.  Grin
Activity: 21
August 26, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
For many people is not an option, they have to wait. Something huge should happen again and I believe it will and current prices will be dreams
copper member
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
We are waiting more than half of year already) But I agree with you that we will see market growing soon)
Activity: 644
August 26, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
You can't blame them to start panicking and start selling their coins. Because they are just protecting their investments and to prevent them from further losses. It's already more than half of the year and still the market won't recover. People are start losing there patience and wanted to sell out.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 26, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
agrees with the topic-starter. The panic on the market is pretty bad)
as well as on invested capital. Based on emotions, and not on a sober mind, a lot of money is lost.
you need patience) and real goals))
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
That's good. The main thing that cryptocurrency was not the only source of income and then you will have to wait quietly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 02:06:33 PM
I know this market can not collapse when small like this, but the matter thing is how much money do you had left when it rise back, or nothing?
cause lots of people can not stand when seeing price going down that hard Sad((
Activity: 686
August 26, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
I do not think with a few weeks, it can up to two or three year for market recover again. If you buy with cheap price, patient and take profit or not.
I think this is only a matter of months until the market recovers faster because as we know that crypto is hard to guess. there are many factors that can make prices rise.
I still believe if at the end of this year the market can recover, we just wait for the results later, I hope my predictions will be correct.
Activity: 115
August 26, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
I do not think with a few weeks, it can up to two or three year for market recover again. If you buy with cheap price, patient and take profit or not.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:39:40 PM
Of course all crypto enthusiasts will hold their coins.  I m waiting some good news about crypto too as all of us. 
Activity: 378
August 26, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
I think patient is the main key to get success in crypto world.
Be patient and hold your coin/token if you want to get more profit. Wink Wink
The market has been panicking for a long time. Look forward to when the most persistent guys out of the market and begin to raise the capitalization of all coins in two schelske.
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
I think patient is the main key to get success in crypto world.
Be patient and hold your coin/token if you want to get more profit. Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: