Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 26. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
Why is the market going up?
Have you ever thought about it, only when more investment funds are entered will there be a rise in the market, and when the funds enter, we don’t know. So if you don't want to lose, then wait for the market to rise.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
As a good investor or bounty hunter, you have to wait, don't be in hurry to sellyour coin,hold  your coin now the market will soon rise up soon
we can predict the future of price as well, but if we know how to analysis graph of markets, maybe we can take profit everytime prices going low or risen. For me, Holding your coins is good way at this moment.
Yes, I'm willing to wait in a couple of months because I know in ber months that's the right time to fluctuates high prices and definitely our money grows immediately. So make it sure to hodl stronger in order to be secured at perfect time.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
I think if you have only have invested enough money that you wont need in the near future then there is no problem waiting. But like me, whom needed the money sometimes then I may have a problem with that. but for the moment, I am still hoping that my coins will till be worthy with the wait  and holding Im doing now.
That's absolutely correct. If you have some spare money, then there is no problem waiting. But if you are expereincing an urgent need for money, then it is very difficult to stay calm and wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 27, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
I can wait but my wife wont wait anymore Smiley told her we are going to be rich end of this year and only few months left lololol.
That's funny, but it is very risky to make such promises when you work with cryptocurrency. It is such an area where you can predict nothing and a lot of depends on luck.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 05:58:47 PM
As a good investor or bounty hunter, you have to wait, don't be in hurry to sellyour coin,hold  your coin now the market will soon rise up soon
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 26, 2018, 05:40:54 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

Never rush to get rid of the fallen coins - it's silly.
Wait and when the price grows you can earn.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

I can wait as long as I want, if I'm sure that I will be able to make good money. But every day it seems to me that I will have to wait more than one month.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:05:42 PM
What else do we have to do, except wait and hope for the recovery of the crypto market. It is possible that the best solution will be to take a vacation, take your mind off the daily monitoring of the value of your investments and just relax.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
August 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Been waiting for a long time, waiting more is not an issue now.
if we give up now we will just lose  big amounts.
Just hold for more weeks and BER months will be here.
we will gather the profit later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
I can wait, I'm waiting since the beginning of 2018, and this is already 8 months, and there are no results. 2017 was much better and I did not have to wait so long to get profit.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
August 26, 2018, 03:49:51 PM
Either way, we have to wait.You do not want to sell your coins cheaper than you bought them? Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 26, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
Dont panic! We must go through it otherwise crypto wont be alive for the near future! Just remember that after every down rise and shine goes!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 26, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

As long as you think that what you are holding are quality coins/tokens, then you might as well hold for long term. It is a hard task seeing the market crash.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
I think it will take more time. The market is falling since the beginning of the year. And will not recover soon.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 26, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
I had started work in cryto when BTC was around 1k$ to 1500$. Was making good profit since that time but with time eagerness increase to make profit and hard to believe what happen in last dec. Many compare over that mark that's more painful. Will wait till BTC don't go below 5k$. If it happen then I will out from here forever maybe.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 26, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
The situation  is very ambiguou sthis year,  people expect strong growth for the whole year, but it does not start yet, many have simply despaired and have sold everything that they have since it has become completely unprofitable, the most patient have remained,we will see what happens next.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
It is always easier to say "Just wait", but if you are not enough educated in the principles and specifics of this market, you can never be confident in that fact, that your waiting will be rewarded.
Always investment and trading need maximum patience. But 2017 with his 1-day profit at 100-300% made home investors so weak that today's situation is determined as half-year dumping only. But if we will see on the market as a whole then we can see much changes in the development, mass adoption, ICOs. Even investors became smarter, isn't it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
It depends on the asset I'm holding, and there factors that cam compel me to wait.
Factors like, what projects do they have at hand what is the total supply.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
I do not sell any coins I hold because the market is not suitable for sale. I am planning to buy more ETH because the current price is very appropriate. There are many people who see the bad market and they have sold some of their coin at the present time because of fear but I find it a wrong decision to make them regret in the future.
Activity: 518
August 26, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
I agree , now very much fixed downside and leave the rest of the market is and wants from you and do not panic and close trades in the minus!
Pages:
Jump to: