Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 38. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
In order to trade well here, you need to have a lot of patience and a lot of it is required to earn significantly here. The dip has been a huge one but am hopeful and I believe in this technology that it has come to stay..its not that we know the true and real believer of cryptocurrency from others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
I can wait but my wife wont wait anymore Smiley told her we are going to be rich end of this year and only few months left lololol.

Try to convince your wife that selling the cryptocurrency during the market fall can lead you to the loss of all the invested money. She will not like it for sure and agree to wait. Jus become a hodler and stay busy with something that interests you during this waiting period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 08:00:52 AM
Don't know how much time we have to wait for the magic moments of crypto market. But there is always a great hope on crypto. Crypto is our future, Happy investing.
Activity: 350
August 23, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
now I'm doing this and I'm waiting for the moment when the situation on the crypto market begins to change in a positive way
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
Now the price of all coins is very low. I am ready to wait for a more pleasant price, but I think that many coins will not return to the previous price.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
i'm waiting because i think this state is completely normal on the kryptomarket
Activity: 289
August 23, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

Yes, it is just the patient who is waiting for the inevitable success, so be sure to keep your coins and do not sell them to panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 07:31:38 AM
I also think that the current situation is bad, but it will improve and we will see a rise in prices.
I have several times thought to sell all your crypto-currencies and tokens, but at the last moment, something stopped. We hope that the growth will start this year , otherwise we really can not get out of this pit . Prices have fallen dramatically.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
I also think that the current situation is bad, but it will improve and we will see a rise in prices.
Activity: 76
August 23, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
why not for something that will explode. if you can't wait, please just enjoy something small
Activity: 14
August 23, 2018, 07:20:28 AM
waiting for the market to rise in price is indeed difficult, surely we experience panic. but in my opinion we don't need to panic, the ups and downs of dicrypto prices are normal and reasonable. Of course we have to wait patiently to make big profits. because if we can't wait, we will experience a loss. let alone we panic and sell at a low price, we must be a big loss!

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:07:38 AM
The look is a good thing when the market is very low or dump. the look or hodl also called for the enhancement of the tokens or coins of a holders. like investors, because they're buying or investing big money after they sell dumps on the market price. anyone will be forced to just pocket their tokens or coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
August 23, 2018, 07:01:36 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

This is the reason why Bitcoin is falling
https://www.coindesk.com/no-surprise-here-crypto-yawns-as-sec-kicks-can-on-bitcoin-etf-decision/

People are waiting and see what happen if Bitcoin will be approved or not, we are all hoping that it will eventually approve
unfortunately we have new update for today same as expected :

https://www.coindesk.com/sec-rejects-7-bitcoin-etf-proposals/

I don't know why people care so much about etf decision .

I can wait another decade for bitcoin .
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 23, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
I think i must and i need to do it,because if not i`m sure that i will regret after i`m not wait and i see that my token that i already sell will be recovered and pumped.
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
Yes I will wait, I see no reason why I have to panic and sell my investments on a cheap price just because the market is going down everyday. This is not the first time coins prices have been falling this year and of which they rised again. So the fall in coins prices now is just temporarily, the market will soon survive and the coins prices will moon again.
Activity: 191
August 23, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

This current situation of market make many people be confused and will sell their coins in panic. There is too few people really know about this market, can be calm before the fluctuations
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 06:57:32 AM
Yes, there are many crypto enthusiasts all waiting and waiting for better times, and the bull market. But the bulls are probably somewhere far away, maybe they are somewhere on the islands rest.  Grin But I'm sure that sooner or later, bulls will appear on the market.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
you are absolutely right buddy. I also say the same to many alarmists. the market is cyclical
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
there are many things that we have to wait patiently now because the development of all the altcoins that are slightly down on the stock exchange is a little we need to take seriously. so we really have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
I just need to wait crypto. because we know today the market value is low if you have a token and you have a plan to make it better to hold it first so as not to lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: