Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 39. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 23, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
yeah, i really like your support to keep not panicking.
there are indeed some people who still do not understand the world of cryptocurrencies, it will be very difficult for them to believe this. that's why there are so many people who ignore advice like you do.

if searched in a few years ago.
events like this continue over and over again. but there are still many people who can't wait a little longer to recover the price. they continue to panic sell and increasingly make the price of bitcoin and altcoin even worse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

I am sure I can wait, because we are not advised to sell coins when the market is not good. That means we have to be patient when we come to crypto because prices are not stable because they always change with time.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
i'm still waiting, i think it's a completely normal state of the market.
Activity: 200
August 23, 2018, 06:33:25 AM
Yes I can, waiting is something that requires trust and strong believe especially in the present market condition. I have a lit of tokens that I have held and waiting for favourable market condition, so waiting is not my problem at all. At this present condition of the crypto market, it is good to wait and not panic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

It's quite devastating to watch ones portfolio getting depleted as a result of the bearish nature of the market. The temptation to sell is always at its peak when the market is gloomy. Holding is easier said than done.
If you find that your account has been significantly reduced, just leave it up. Now that you do not keep it,
you sell it, so your account will lose a lot. Instead, let's keep it, we have a chance to take back the lost part.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 23, 2018, 06:30:09 AM
absolutely agree with your opinion, we can find many thread complaining about this downtrend which happened from the last Q1 of 2018 until now, but beside this downtrend cryptocurrency price are worth of value, this can happen anytime to every single coin in cryptocurrency, since the risk of cryprocurrency is market volatility and manipulative. i would like to suggest every holder and investor to hold and wait what will happen until the end of 2018, the rising moment will comes, but it still needed to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.

It's quite devastating to watch ones portfolio getting depleted as a result of the bearish nature of the market. The temptation to sell is always at its peak when the market is gloomy. Holding is easier said than done.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 06:27:00 AM
A real crypto-enthusiast should love crypto-currencies and be able to wait for years and not weeks. This situation looks like the development of crypto currency and not their death. Futures, ETF, support and legalization by different countries is all development and growth only ahead and in 2018 a small correction. Look at crypto currency globally.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 23, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Each crypto investor has its own threshold for the price of bitcoin, after its passage, he begins to panic. For someone it can be $6000 or $4000. As for me, I will start to get nervous when the total amount of altcoins in my crypto portfolio will be 30% lower than the amount invested in them))
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
Hopefully, people who have already experienced of panic selling their cryptos and then come back again investing, this is really true that you have to wait and for this time, don't sell no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like. Again, the moment you panic sell your cryptos, the bloodier the cryptomarket will become.
Waiting seem to be a virtue that one need to posses at this current situation of the market. It can be said that most crypto investors are on the losing end and as a result are engaging in the act of waiting. I personally, cannot sell my coins at a loss price, so, the only option for me here, is to wait for price to bounce back.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 23, 2018, 06:22:45 AM
Hopefully, people who have already experienced of panic selling their cryptos and then come back again investing, this is really true that you have to wait and for this time, don't sell no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like. Again, the moment you panic sell your cryptos, the bloodier the cryptomarket will become.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Good for us who understand the volatility behavior of cryptocurrency, I'd like what said it's probably rise back market price will be back from where it is all we have to do is extend our patience and continue to focus our task here in crypto world and don't be panic. Good luck to our community.
Activity: 27
August 23, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
yes i have waiting.. because now no way Available for me.. and i I'm still waiting for better future To fulfill my dream 😍
Activity: 90
August 23, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
the market is so there is no benchmark about prices. don't panic what else wants to sell it.
Activity: 138
August 23, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
Yes I totally agree with you. It's bear market now. but bullrun is coming soon. so we should waiting for bullrun.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
Sure, no matter what the present market status says, it has always been my standing point of view and would always be, that waiting is always the solution not quickly selling at more loss when one cannot actually predict what could come out of the whole process...
Activity: 87
August 23, 2018, 06:15:00 AM
I don't know what people's desperation is, a few years ago this coin wasn't even worth 5$ and now because it goes down a bit in the last few weeks everyone loses their heads, I think we have to be patient and remember that we're not only here for money, we're here because we support this new technology and everything it can provide.

We notice that the market situation price  goes down. And we are holding our coin,  because we want more profit. So we are going to have patience to wait untill the price of the market goes up again.
Activity: 11
August 23, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
I am still waiting for a better future.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
August 23, 2018, 06:08:55 AM
Maintaining enough patience is a must for an investor. The volatility of this market is very large. If you are afraid of losing more money because of the market downturn and panic selling your cryptocurrency, then you must be losing money, and I believe that the last person can stick to this market. profit.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
It's true what you say that we shouldn't sell crypto currency coins that we have in a panic. Whatever decision is taken when panic only makes us regret later because usually the decision when panicking is a wrong decision. We make decisions when our psychological condition is not normal then it is very dangerous. As a wise crypto currency player, we should be more patient in waiting for the market to recover as before. We must be smart in analyzing the conditions so that we can estimate how long we will wait. Besides that, we must fortify themselves so that they are not affected by issues that are only misleading.
Pages:
Jump to: