Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 40. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
I hope there is good news in crypto in the next few weeks. Although a little worried about the condition of the red graph on the coin market lately, I still hold my coin in hand. I don't want to make the crypto market worse because I sell the coins I have.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 05:58:38 AM
Im waiting, I have no other ways now, I'm sure that my tokens will grow, there is no reason for their fall. I think it takes 3-4 month for their growing
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Despite the fact that the downward trend began with the new year and prices are down, I still think that the crypto-currencies have a great future, and this industry will only develop and gain popularity.
Activity: 151
August 23, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Yes, I am still holding my cryptocurrency. I think that although this market is still at a low point, I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so I will keep enough patience to continue waiting, I believe I can get from this market. Get profit in the middle.
Activity: 93
August 23, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
Im waiting, I can not do anything else, I dont want to sell my coins, supposing it will grow soon, BTC and several Altcoins are still in demand, and they will reach some new peaks.
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
I agree that despite the situation in the market you need to wait and do not rush to sell!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
This is the right advice. We need to wait, despite the sad situation in the market and low prices. You can also take advantage of this situation and buy some coins, because such an opportunity will no longer be.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 05:39:06 AM

of course I have been waiting for the market to recover as it did at the end of 2017. However, it will be very difficult at this time, especially in the following month, so I am speculating other than just waiting and being patient, such as investing and trading fast.

hope still exists so don't be pessimistic about the current situation. I am sure there will be a time when the market will recover. Fast trading is one of the best ways to do it now because the market is fast rising and falling. we can take advantage of this moment while waiting for prices to rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
August 23, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
It's better to be patient and wait to get the benefits as expected, the market situation is red and it has often happened, so don't worry. Something good will come later if we are really patient and keep monitoring it.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 23, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
This is a certified true and correct statement. We do sell panic and yes many are into crypto who at the moment is panic selling. But one thing. It will rise again!
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
the evidence found is that bitcoin prices are artificially influenced by speculative investments, placing them in bubble conditions. Despite the many risks that haunt, Isaacs himself believes that the future of digital currencies in general is still bright. This is in line with the still large demand and various regulatory considerations carried out by the authorities of many countries.

Personally, I think bitcoin will be the biggest bubble in history. (Value) bitcoin has exceeded 10,000 US dollars (equivalent to around Rp 135 million) and it won't be long before the valuation and price of bitcoin will strengthen and move uncontrollably, "
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
This is exactly the case in situations where you need to stay calm and then you can sell your coins at good prices, so be patient and keep your tokens
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
the wait is indeed often a lot done. This is a form of one of the strategies to be able to get a good profit in investment. In addition to a large number of people who sometimes sell too cheap because panic surely would be anticipated if it could wait and wait to hold.
Activity: 158
August 23, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
As an investor that understands crypto market very well, I think you need no reason to be panic and sell all your investments on a cheap price. Do not panic because the market is depreciating everyday. The price of coins might be depreciating now but I believe in some weeks to come from now, the price of coins will begin to moon. So do not panic and sell just see this a opportunity to buy and invest in more coins. Then sell them when the market survives again for you to realize a huge profit.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 04:58:25 AM
We have to be patient at this time, because if we panic, we will lose investment.

Because I believe history repeats like what happened last year, bitcoin and eth started to grow rapidly in October.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 23, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
yes patience is an important key in crypto, especially investment, but lately many people have lost patience because their patience has run out to await the recovery of the market which has not yet happened.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 23, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

of course I have been waiting for the market to recover as it did at the end of 2017. However, it will be very difficult at this time, especially in the following month, so I am speculating other than just waiting and being patient, such as investing and trading fast.
Activity: 23
August 23, 2018, 04:54:30 AM
I'm holding on to50% left of my altcoins, am not sure if I can hold on to this anylonger, its still going down RED!
Activity: 361
August 23, 2018, 04:53:27 AM
It is always good to wait although most investors and hunters don't enjoy holding. Most times people who sell really early regret within a month some few months or years. Everyone should learn how to wait.
Activity: 75
August 23, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
Yes, you are right, and we can only choose to wait in the current market conditions. If I sell the coins in my hand now, I probably have no chance to make up for these losses.This is definitely not the result I want.
Pages:
Jump to: