Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 42. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
I will wait for a better signal of market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
August 23, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
I think that now we need to wait, otherwise why would you come at a high price to cryptography. Need a bit patience
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
August 23, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
in the crypto world investment, it takes patience and a long process to get the desired benefits.
if you are really stuck with the necessities of life to sell it my advice, never sell all your investments at once.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
August 23, 2018, 03:01:10 AM
I almost loss the 50% of my funds in trading cryptocurrencies because of too much bleed in crypto exchanges. The bear market is mostly affects the full time traders and investors, that's why other crypto users had some time to chill in their trading activities. Like them, I would like also to have some rest and chill, while waiting for the bull market to come.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
I think I can hodl for a long time as I do not have any fiat exposure at the moment. Everything is from bounty and airdrop, it's still depressing to lose 90% of value though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
and I will not follow the road that has become the panic of other people, of course, I will also be a changeter that can be seen by some crypto fans.
copper member
Activity: 152
August 23, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
Sometimes, my hand it self rises to sell some coins, but I understand that it is not necessary, because this coin has future coins)
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
Definitely i can wait because the more you wait there is a big possibility  that you can earn  more we know for  the fact that the  price in the market its changing every minute  just a perfect timing  and you  can see that it worth to wait.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
crypto is indeed being hit by a major storm this year, maybe because there is a principle of demand and supply, we will see later this year its value
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 02:51:16 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Waiting is easy enough if you used free money for investment. Otherwise, you will worry and worry that you have lost everything. But it's not so easy to catch it and it's important to understand it.
Activity: 32
August 23, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
yes i will wait because if i will sell my coins then i got loss hence i will wait till get the profits, i hope coming days market will grow up 
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 23, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
waiting is not the easy things that can be to follow. This requires patience which surely also quite an obstacle that is serious enough for everyone. But if passed this condition as well as could wait and be patient of course results will be as expected.
Waiting is really not easy especially in this market because there is no guaranteed profit here. But if you believe on every coin you will wait until the market recovers. There a big risk on waiting so be ready for that and of course while you are waiting try to learn more about this market so you will know what to do next time when this kind of situation happens again.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 23, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has issued rejections to bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETFs) proposals from ProShares, Direxion and GraniteShares.
We continue to wait, now this moment is the most important.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:40:20 AM
I think we've all been waiting enough. While the correction of the market is finally over. Now I think you can relax a little. After all, the market lives and moves. So the crypto currency continues its journey. and we invest and hope for success and prosperity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
Totally agree, no need to panic and sell all its assets in the negative to itself, the market will return and you will return all your money, most importantly patience. The cryptocurrency market is changing very rapidly and we need to be very flexible and be able to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
I've been waiting for along and probably I'll continue. Hope the will be rewarded well.
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
This is indeed the case, there will be a pull up after each drop, we should really wait now. And after such a large decline, we can only choose to wait. I don’t think few people will be willing to bear more than 50% of the losses. If you sell it now, it’s really a stupid choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
If you are experinced trader and cryptocurrency investors, you will wait for the market situation and sentiment to change before you take any decision that is long term! The market will not remain down, it will surely rise again!
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 02:27:31 AM
As of this time the cryptomarket is still on it's blood bath. We should have a endure a very long patience in engaging in this type of marketing strategy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
waiting is not the easy things that can be to follow. This requires patience which surely also quite an obstacle that is serious enough for everyone. But if passed this condition as well as could wait and be patient of course results will be as expected.
Pages:
Jump to: