Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 11. (Read 34809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2016, 08:42:31 PM
I agree with the dev, if your going to support  a coin think of it as a long term investment not just a pump and dump kind of coin, most of the investors right now is just going to invest for a quick profit, they just want to ride the first wave of buy orders.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 02:45:20 PM
Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

You were fraudster?... BTW, i have seen so many ico devs can't add the coin to bittrex, jewels 300 btc, no bittrex, ion, 300 btc no bittrex, only on yobit shit. and the result will be dead.

That's a short sighted way of looking at thing. When supporting a coin in the early stages you shouldn't be looking for what exchanges it will be listed on in the short term, you should look at the concept and it's long term potential. I think too many of the ICO investors are just following the crowd and not betting on future potential. When you follow the crowd it's already to late and the potential for upside is limited.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 14, 2016, 01:36:07 PM
Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
I am sure he is quite competent. He is a very smart white guy that has the chops. I trust upon his skills. You know why? I used to be a fraudster and I know a lot about people. Also, Synereo crowdsale was a failure but turned to be rewarding for those who were smart enough to invest in it.

You were fraudster?... BTW, i have seen so many ico devs can't add the coin to bittrex, jewels 300 btc, no bittrex, ion, 300 btc no bittrex, only on yobit shit. and the result will be dead.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 14, 2016, 10:55:20 AM
Quick Update

-Only 17 days left before the end of the ICO
-10.87 BTC has been raised from 27 transactions.
-Current ICO price based on the current amount raised is only 11 satoshis! (The is a significant bargain with the amount of development that is going to go into this coin)
-The ICO structure was adjusted to guarantee a significant portion of the coins with go to ICO participants

Thanks for the update, keep the good work up!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 13, 2016, 09:59:03 PM
Eventually investors will pour their donations as it nears end. They only want to maximize their assets.
September 13, 2016, 08:43:23 PM
Quick Update

-Only 17 days left before the end of the ICO
-10.87 BTC has been raised from 27 transactions.
-Current ICO price based on the current amount raised is only 11 satoshis! (The is a significant bargain with the amount of development that is going to go into this coin)
-The ICO structure was adjusted to guarantee a significant portion of the coins with go to ICO participants
Activity: 291
September 13, 2016, 05:44:16 PM
this dude is killing it with no funds.  imagine if he got around 50 btc.
He might get there !  Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 05:35:22 PM
this dude is killing it with no funds.  imagine if he got around 50 btc.
September 13, 2016, 03:15:30 PM
The ICO price at the current funding level after the change to the ICO structure is only 31 Satoshis. I believe anyone that participates will be happy with the new structure and the amount of PB they will receive.

Sorry guys a little calculation error, the price should be calculated on the total inital supply... The price currently sits at 11!
September 13, 2016, 02:45:19 PM

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink

He seems very competent to me. Like a jack of all trades type of guy.

The lower ICO price in the first round of funding could end up being a big plus for the early ICO supporters. The Jewels project looks like a solid project that will develop over time, it's a little early to worry about it not being listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 313
September 13, 2016, 02:09:25 PM

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink

He seems very competent to me. Like a jack of all trades type of guy.
September 13, 2016, 02:00:54 PM
I hope the Postbase to give the latest update and always active to give you the most important news for followers of ICO and others .. Smiley Cheesy

Don't worry, the updates will keep coming and the final product will be worth the wait!
September 13, 2016, 10:31:37 AM
The ICO price at the current funding level after the change to the ICO structure is only 31 Satoshis. I believe anyone that participates will be happy with the new structure and the amount of PB they will receive.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
September 13, 2016, 09:42:53 AM
I know some of you are concerned about the level of funding coming in. This would definitely be an issues if this was a project with a larger team, with all the team members waiting for a big payday. My guess is that a number of the projects that come out with a flashy marketing campaign, and a big team will only last a year before all the funds vanish and the team members move on to the next flashy project. The Postbase project will go ahead no matter what the level of funding. I started this project because I enjoy developing software, and working with the latest technology. I believe the Postbase project will be exciting to work on over the next few years, and will give me an opportunity to work with the latest frameworks for web and mobile development. 

Still a number of days to go and more funding to come in that will help accelerate the development of Postbase Smiley
this is really great to see that you are still confident about your project. even ICO funding is low... I think you are really dedicative about your project and this is the biggest secret of a successful project..
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 13, 2016, 09:39:56 AM

I believe a lot of people are having doubt about the project because of the one man show thing, but so far he has proven his technical skills that he could delivered on the promise, I believe what we need to do is to proffer positive suggestions that will attracts investors and not to try to pull him down. Anytime I look at the bitcoin address link and see 10BTC I always wonder why this project is not getting the needed attention. I believe strongly with the dedication he has put into this project and if the investors will trust him enough and give him the time and support to develop the project this will be one of the most rewarding ICO, because the distribution of the coin is fair enough and not design to make him rich. Please, let's give him the needed support and I will encourage anybody that has not see this demo to please watch the demo here https://t.co/pemUKZsubZ and see the level of work already done and the upcoming update.
September 13, 2016, 09:04:33 AM
I know some of you are concerned about the level of funding coming in. This would definitely be an issues if this was a project with a larger team, with all the team members waiting for a big payday. My guess is that a number of the projects that come out with a flashy marketing campaign, and a big team will only last a year before all the funds vanish and the team members move on to the next flashy project. The Postbase project will go ahead no matter what the level of funding. I started this project because I enjoy developing software, and working with the latest technology. I believe the Postbase project will be exciting to work on over the next few years, and will give me an opportunity to work with the latest frameworks for web and mobile development. 

Still a number of days to go and more funding to come in that will help accelerate the development of Postbase Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 13, 2016, 07:49:34 AM
Bitcoincar: Have you thought of approaching Bnktothefuture?

I have watched the video and I like what I see. I also appreciate the drive that this guy has and he also anwsered all my questions. He also showed signs of adapting to a situation and being open to other's ideas.

I wish you good luck with this project.

NN

Activity: 593
September 13, 2016, 06:49:54 AM
Joined twitter and facebook bounty!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
September 13, 2016, 03:54:30 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 13, 2016, 02:52:31 AM
even i dont have any participation yet from the ico i will keep on supporting you dev hoping for the best coming from this project i will wait for the coin to bring inside trading exchange though. good luck buds.
Pages:
Jump to: