Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 13. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 11, 2016, 12:40:11 AM
sorry for this question (may be doubling). Has this ICO escrows or not?

no, but what I have done is demonstrate the wallet that will be used for the initial coin distribution so that ICO participants can be confident that they will receive their coins. The UI demo being released on Monday will also give participants a good understanding of what the final product that is currently under development will look like.

I'm waiting for the demo, the input of the developer into this project can't be denied just keep this up. what is surprising to me is the low interest shown by investors so far.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

no, but what I have done is demonstrate the wallet that will be used for the initial coin distribution so that ICO participants can be confident that they will receive their coins. The UI demo being released on Monday will also give participants a good understanding of what the final product that is currently under development will look like.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
September 10, 2016, 05:36:44 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 10, 2016, 11:17:33 AM
Awesome demo dev . Catchy gui . More importantly it has substance n it aside from form
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
September 09, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
Fundraising is currently sitting at 10.72 BTC raised from 26 transactions.

Check back on September 12th to watch the new UI demo!

Thanx bitcoincar,this will help to raise the fund 3x from now.this 22 second video was good,hope we will see something interesting withing few days.Blockchain base social platforms are another new trend in crypto industry,postbase is little different then that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 09, 2016, 10:21:12 PM

nice info and more encouragement like this to follow i seen big potential with your project dev, good luck
Activity: 686
September 09, 2016, 08:11:37 PM

Thanks for the update,Looks good!
September 09, 2016, 07:43:51 PM

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Reich mir die Hand
September 09, 2016, 03:11:34 PM
I think it will be very interesting concept. looking forword for it. this is something really good for bloggers. who want to increase their additional earnings.
as above  you said it will attract people out of crypto related. I am totally agree with you.

Alot of blog writers would be attracted to it, even out of crypto, because they would feel more motivated with the knowledge that their work that they put into each post would have visible value.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
September 09, 2016, 01:19:32 PM
This looks like a good project, but with no community to support it.
with good dev it will come
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
September 09, 2016, 01:08:41 PM

I'm confident the support will grow over time, good things take time Smiley Most of the other projects only appeal to users within the crypto community, but Postbase will be able to attract a broad spectrum of users that may or may not be interested in the crypto side of the project. Once the subase module is live a small number of users submitting quality content will be enough to keep the site fresh with content for the casual users.

Bitcoincar I will like to know the model for this project, Is it a steemit like (Blog) or twitter like

Neither, posts will be submitted to category specific subbases. The post can link to other content on the internet or contain text (text posts are to start discussions). So for example we are going to have a science subbase, on the science subbase all of the posts will be science related. In addition to the link and text posts there will be other custom post types that can be used for specific purposes, for example we are going to have a funding post type that will be used to help fund projects or initiatives described in the post.
I think it will be very interesting concept. looking forword for it. this is something really good for bloggers. who want to increase their additional earnings.
as above  you said it will attract people out of crypto related. I am totally agree with you.
September 09, 2016, 12:44:03 PM

I'm confident the support will grow over time, good things take time Smiley Most of the other projects only appeal to users within the crypto community, but Postbase will be able to attract a broad spectrum of users that may or may not be interested in the crypto side of the project. Once the subase module is live a small number of users submitting quality content will be enough to keep the site fresh with content for the casual users.

Bitcoincar I will like to know the model for this project, Is it a steemit like (Blog) or twitter like

Neither, posts will be submitted to category specific subbases. The post can link to other content on the internet or contain text (text posts are to start discussions). So for example we are going to have a science subbase, on the science subbase all of the posts will be science related. In addition to the link and text posts there will be other custom post types that can be used for specific purposes, for example we are going to have a funding post type that will be used to help fund projects or initiatives described in the post.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 09, 2016, 11:51:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 09, 2016, 10:47:31 AM
Antshare has just finish their ICO investors are eyeing for a new coin to invest, postbase has a good chance to make it big investment will pour in mid september or the last week of the month.
September 09, 2016, 10:40:04 AM
Just curious and looking for info on the signature campaign, how much income for all categories of campaigns from Newbie to Hero Member, and how long to receive a salary for the first post Huh
Thank you  Smiley

Sorry, the signature campaign is now closed to new members
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2016, 09:06:00 AM
10 btc raised. Good job guys, in last days maybe investors will Double this amount.

Great
September 09, 2016, 08:54:29 AM
Hope it all goes well then. You could also make this into a website and get ad revenue. It's hard to get outside people to download an application to things, even if they will enjoy it.

A public website is already part of the plan.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
September 09, 2016, 03:09:55 AM
Just curious and looking for info on the signature campaign, how much income for all categories of campaigns from Newbie to Hero Member, and how long to receive a salary for the first post Huh
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
September 09, 2016, 02:23:06 AM
Hope it all goes well then. You could also make this into a website and get ad revenue. It's hard to get outside people to download an application to things, even if they will enjoy it.
September 09, 2016, 12:16:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: