Pages:
Author

Topic: Canceled - page 12. (Read 34809 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 13, 2016, 02:51:29 AM
Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.

The dev seems to be incompetent do such a big project. The ico amount tells the thing, he doesn't know promotion or marketing. Maybe this coin will be another coin which can't list on bittrex, like jewels.   Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 13, 2016, 02:48:16 AM
I hope the Postbase to give the latest update and always active to give you the most important news for followers of ICO and others .. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
September 13, 2016, 02:37:45 AM
Thanks for the update. Hope more people will join the ICO to support the great project.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 12:00:32 AM
I'm interested to invest but not at 100k PB/BTC.
The way this ICO is structured makes capital investment a second world citizen and doesn't incentivize investment.
For instance, promotion bounties receive 2M PB but current investment level after almost a month is ~10BTC which equivs to 1M PB. At this rate, people who are whoring out their signature and spamming their friends on twitter will get a larger stake than the actual investors they failed to attract. I wont be investing under these conditions.

What will make me invest is if either:

1) all of the ICO's allocated PB are shared between investors pro-rata of the investment with 100k being only a minimum in case of majorly successful IPO (not gonna be the case it seems). This needs not be the whole lot of 75M but this could be say half of it, like 32.5M split between investors. Note that this would strongly motivate investors to participate in this IPO.

OR

2) the fix PB per BTC is increased at least three-fold to 300k PB / BTC. This would allow a better balance between the reward of capital vs  the reward of spamming and whoring one's signature.

I believe your concerns are valid and to Incentivize more participation in the ICO i'm going to be making some adjustments to the ICO structure that will guarantee a minimum number of coins are distributed to ICO participants. The bounty coins are caped at 2% of the coins that will be distributed to ICO participants so the amount of coins for the bounty will end up being less then 2M during the ICO.

the following are the changes that will be made to the structure:
-The minimum amount of PB that will be distributed to ICO participants will be 35 million
-bounty participants will be paid in the equivalent value in BTC based on the final ICO price unless they specifically request to be paid in PB.

The changes will ensure that the original ICO participants that supported the project will get a significant portion of the coins, and bounty participants will not be dumping coins shortly after the initial coin distribution.

Activity: 770
September 12, 2016, 11:15:27 PM
I'm interested to invest but not at 100k PB/BTC.
The way this ICO is structured makes capital investment a second world citizen and doesn't incentivize investment.
For instance, promotion bounties receive 2M PB but current investment level after almost a month is ~10BTC which equivs to 1M PB. At this rate, people who are whoring out their signature and spamming their friends on twitter will get a larger stake than the actual investors they failed to attract. I wont be investing under these conditions.

What will make me invest is if either:

1) all of the ICO's allocated PB are shared between investors pro-rata of the investment with 100k being only a minimum in case of majorly successful IPO (not gonna be the case it seems). This needs not be the whole lot of 75M but this could be say half of it, like 32.5M split between investors. Note that this would strongly motivate investors to participate in this IPO.

OR

2) the fix PB per BTC is increased at least three-fold to 300k PB / BTC. This would allow a better balance between the reward of capital vs  the reward of spamming and whoring one's signature.
Activity: 602
September 12, 2016, 10:23:19 PM
Only 18 days left before the end of the ICO. If you haven't already please check out the UI demo that is available on Youtube Smiley

https://youtu.be/qvTX4I8oRvo
Seeing a good overview in this video, a large project is waiting for you all .. Cheesy
September 12, 2016, 08:16:14 PM
Only 18 days left before the end of the ICO. If you haven't already please check out the UI demo that is available on Youtube Smiley

https://youtu.be/qvTX4I8oRvo
Activity: 80
September 12, 2016, 08:12:24 PM
Good energy chill vibe all organic
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
September 12, 2016, 07:50:05 PM
might jump into this
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 12, 2016, 10:08:55 AM
10.72 btc, not a big one, if gonna big, ppl will earn much money. sir, when will ico be over?

ICO ends on the 30th at 7pm MDT

Bitcoincar, I hope you are checking if signature campaign participant are carry their signature barges periodically, because human being can be funny and want to out smart you. There are many ICO signature campaigns on going now, so you really need to watch out for this.
I can vouch for bitcoincar. this guy is running the most responsive signature campaign among all altcoin campaigns. I've worked with lots of altcoin campaigns but this one best so far.. and I received a part of payment also. so no need to worry about campaign.
just book your ICO bonuses guys. this project gonna be a big one.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
September 12, 2016, 09:59:59 AM
The demo of the Postbase UI that is under development is now available on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvTX4I8oRvo

Please take a few minutes to watch the demo as it will give you a good idea of the direction the project is going. Covered in the demo is subbases, custom post types, and much more.  For the remainder of the ICO the focus is going to shift to marketing the project to individuals that may be interested in participating in the ICO. Please consider participating in the ICO and help accelerate the development of Postbase.

Well done demo, looks good!

Demo is looking good. A new marketing campaign with the UI demo can bring more investors to the community. Keep going.
Activity: 686
September 12, 2016, 09:16:10 AM
The demo of the Postbase UI that is under development is now available on Youtube!

Please take a few minutes to watch the demo as it will give you a good idea of the direction the project is going. Covered in the demo is subbases, custom post types, and much more.  For the remainder of the ICO the focus is going to shift to marketing the project to individuals that may be interested in participating in the ICO. Please consider participating in the ICO and help accelerate the development of Postbase.

Well done demo, looks good!
September 12, 2016, 12:56:10 AM

I just finish watching the Demo, well done,  I really glad because I see that you are truly committed to the project. I'm just thinking now on my feet but I'm  not sure if it fit into your marketing model the idea of introducing something related to sponsor's advert that users can carry, like here on bitcointalk.org we have signature campaign been paid for by the sponsors and not the site, because when postbase.co attract huge users, the users will like to monetize their time spent on the site. My second thought is how will the increase value of PB coin going to affect the amount of PB coin deducted for up voting and again you did not mentioned in the video if there will be price for down voting and I think you should look towards this direction because I've seen people spreading FUD and posting rubbish about a project the later turn out they are wrong, so I think someone who will choose to down-vote a post/project should be able to put his money where his mouth his. 

The up vote and down vote will both have the same fee amount, but no portion of the down vote fee will go to the poster (it will get split between the delegates). The fees can get reduced overtime as the PB currency increases in value so that the value of the fee does not prohibit the use of the platform.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 12, 2016, 12:38:33 AM

I just finish watching the Demo, well done,  I really glad because I see that you are truly committed to the project. I'm just thinking now on my feet but I'm  not sure if it fit into your marketing model the idea of introducing something related to sponsor's advert that users can carry, like here on bitcointalk.org we have signature campaign been paid for by the sponsors and not the site, because when postbase.co attract huge users, the users will like to monetize their time spent on the site. My second thought is how will the increase value of PB coin going to affect the amount of PB coin deducted for up voting and again you did not mentioned in the video if there will be price for down voting and I think you should look towards this direction because I've seen people spreading FUD and posting rubbish about a project the later turn out they are wrong, so I think someone who will choose to down-vote a post/project should be able to put his money where his mouth his. 
September 11, 2016, 10:36:44 PM

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
September 11, 2016, 04:47:58 PM
Croatian translation for me?
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
September 11, 2016, 04:12:22 PM
Join the facebook and twitter bounties! This coin look great Smiley
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 11, 2016, 12:36:52 PM
10.72 btc, not a big one, if gonna big, ppl will earn much money. sir, when will ico be over?

Bitcoincar, I hope you are checking if signature campaign participant are carry their signature barges periodically, because human being can be funny and want to out smart you. There are many ICO signature campaigns on going now, so you really need to watch out for this.
September 11, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

Activity: 91
September 11, 2016, 05:06:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: