Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 68. (Read 1059804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2014, 07:06:46 AM
wut

lol  nice photoshop but this doesn't help captcoin in anyway.  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 02, 2014, 07:01:38 AM
Someone bought on bittrex about 17000 Captcoins half an hour ago. Is the pump already begun?

pump dan dump isnt good idea...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2014, 06:55:51 AM
Someone bought on bittrex about 17000 Captcoins half an hour ago. Is the pump already begun?
Activity: 128
Merit: 101
September 02, 2014, 05:56:23 AM
wut
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 02, 2014, 04:54:06 AM
COINPAYMENTS.NET REQUEST NEEDED !!!

Well, ok this is not a real vote. CAPTcoin is not listed at this moment on this platform. Before seing CAPTcoin on the voting list we need first to request it.
So please fill the request form, all of us should do it, if we really wanna see CAPTcoin accepted by merchants asap !

Info you'll need :

Coin Name : CAPTcoin
Coin Website : https://forum.captcoin.com/
Exchanges the Coins is On : Bittrex, Coin-Swap, Atomic-Trade, Cryptoine, LazyCoins
Average Block Time : 1 minute
Recommended Number of Confirms : 4

And guess what, you'll have to captcha before sending the request !!!

did it
replied by this.

Success
Thank you for your coin request, it will be added to the list for the next public vote.
just did

"And guess what, you'll have to captcha before sending the request !!!"

and we are already expert on that xDDDDD

DONE  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 02, 2014, 12:15:26 AM
BX.in.th Added CAPTcoin

We have added a CAPTcoin market to our exchange as we've had quite a large number of our users asking for it.

Direct link to market: https://bx.in.th/BTC/CPT/

Trading Fees: 0.25%

Please add our exchange to the OP exchange section.

Looks good.. Would love to see more markets accepting captcoin in the future.Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 01, 2014, 11:50:03 PM
BX.in.th Added CAPTcoin

We have added a CAPTcoin market to our exchange as we've had quite a large number of our users asking for it.

Done. Thanks for the news Smiley

If you want, PM me a 728x90px or 250x250px banner to promote bx.in.th for free on http://get.captcoin.com/.
It must include CAPTcoin name and/or icon.
http://captcoin.com/resources
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 01, 2014, 11:47:48 PM
The idea is good: capt for chaptas
But people do not behave as intended.
They sell immediately. The assumption was people keep the coins because it was to get the coins work.
But those who have always sold immediately have been getting the best rates.
They could sell for 3500, 3000, 2500, 2000, 1500.
Now the course is at 1370
The next assumption was, the price should increase if the reward decreases.
But he does not.
The next assumption was, if less reward is paid, there are fewer people pushing the price down.
Also wrong. The price falls anyway.
The big optimists can wait 11 days.
My assumption is:
The experiment has failed.

Would the people believe that the price goes up in 11 days,
then the price would now not have fallen. Fakt is, they do not believe it.

Rest in peace. Dont waste your time.

The price went down due to dumpers that used it as cheap way to ear some BTC, right now there are less people claiming and since the reward is 0'25 less capts are being dumped but still people is going down because there are not enough uses for this coin so people is not interested in buy . At the end of distribution probably the price will go down a little bit again until a real use for this coin appears  it just depend on the effort that the community puts on it and I think the community is doing great efforts ... so hold your capts !

As someone pointed , this coin doesn't need new features , it needs real use , so work hard for it !
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2014, 11:26:44 PM
BX.in.th Added CAPTcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
September 01, 2014, 11:19:41 PM
Such sourpusses  Tongue

I like the coin and distribution... I think it has value actually and will rise...

What 'new' features do you want? I personally want NONE... The coin as is is pretty darn good..  pure POS, fast transactions. Holding increases with interest...  Coin-Control..

The new features being developed by the DEV are all API features for market acceptance... 

Payment API, tickers, that sort of thing...

It isn't the coin that needs innovation, just all the things around it... and the dev is doing exactly that...
+1 that true ....  Smiley
legendary
September 01, 2014, 10:16:29 PM
in russian forum says-captcoin is scamm and don't believe in captcoin=D

Not a scam.... proof will be in 11 days when the unclaimed remaining capt are sent to here:

http://explore.captcoin.com/address/CaptCoinDoNotSendCoinsHereXXJmVg2R

Even if the remaining coins were sent there we still don't know if someone might hold that wallet and use it later.

You do know if you research a little.

Research how long it would take to create a 28-char long vanity address with a corresponding private key.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 01, 2014, 09:36:11 PM
in russian forum says-captcoin is scamm and don't believe in captcoin=D

Not a scam.... proof will be in 11 days when the unclaimed remaining capt are sent to here:

http://explore.captcoin.com/address/CaptCoinDoNotSendCoinsHereXXJmVg2R

Even if the remaining coins were sent there we still don't know if someone might hold that wallet and use it later.
legendary
September 01, 2014, 08:55:44 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm developing a private key sweeper to redeem paper wallets easily Smiley

It will be an API so anybody can use the service for their own CAPTcoin applications.

I have plans to create an Android sweeper in the near future.
It would allow the user to scan a private key, enter a destination address and connect to this API to redeem it.

To be clear, this service doesn't import the private key. It creates a transaction that sends the full amount held in the paper wallet
directly to the entered destination address.

A very simple but functional (although not enough tested) service is already available here:

If you want to test it, make sure to use private keys with a low balance (1 CAPT or so).
(You can create a paper wallet here, send 1 CAPT to it, wait about 5 minutes for the TX to confirm, and use the service to redeem it to another address).

Beware:
  • This service is still under development.
  • A network fee of 0.001 CAPT will be charged to make sure the TX is confirmed. In the future I'll improve the logic to calculate the exact required fee.
  • Make sure to use HTTPS.
  • It's recommended to never use the same paper wallet again after sweeping it.
  • Only fully confirmed transactions are supported now. If the address has a transaction with less than 4 confirmations or less than 3-minute old, an error will be shown and the private key won't be redeemed (nothing will be lost, just try again later).

Please post any feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
September 01, 2014, 06:04:47 PM
Such sourpusses  Tongue

I like the coin and distribution... I think it has value actually and will rise...

What 'new' features do you want? I personally want NONE... The coin as is is pretty darn good..  pure POS, fast transactions. Holding increases with interest...  Coin-Control..

The new features being developed by the DEV are all API features for market acceptance... 

Payment API, tickers, that sort of thing...

It isn't the coin that needs innovation, just all the things around it... and the dev is doing exactly that...
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2014, 05:10:51 PM
And something else, price will keep falling and when distribution ends, price will keep falling if nothing new is added, value is determinated by quality not quantity. This doesnt apply only to captcoin, but for anything...why do you think BTC is valued as is it...?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 01, 2014, 05:00:33 PM
Right now that is true, but it only takes 1 decent merchant to back CAPTcoins and it will rise. It's like betting that nothing will happen. I am probably biased because I am on the forums quite often there but there is long term planning going on so it could go belly up but I wouldn't be so quick to totally write the coin off.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2014, 05:00:29 PM
They sell immediately. The assumption was people keep the coins because it was to get the coins work.
But he does not.
The next assumption was, if less reward is paid, there are fewer people pushing the price down.
My assumption is:

i agree with you, this experiment has failed, for you, sadly...u cant just wait for things to happen from nothing...its natural law...do something and be rewarded for that...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 01, 2014, 04:58:02 PM
But he does not.
My assumption is:

then the price would now not have fallen.

+1
I sold out at 1700 a week ago. Sadly I don't think this coin will have a bright future, but maybe I will be proved wrong.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
September 01, 2014, 04:55:21 PM
But he does not.
My assumption is:

Pages:
Jump to: