Pages:
Author

Topic: [CARBON][SM] Carboncoin | For a Greener Future - Efficient+Secure+Sustainable - page 2. (Read 57424 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Coin still dead?

Yep.  The "dev" who took over this coin convinced people to trade in their existing coin for a new coin that is worthless and on no exchanges.  Total scam.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100

You are tireless. Years of fud.

I'm not sure why or who you hate so much but people besides that person hold carbon as well. Thanks for holding everyone down with your vendetta.

FUD?  Read the above comment from the last person.  There is legit warning signs all over the place about how this is a scam.  Refute any of the points I've made instead of crying that someone questions the scam.  I dare you.  Do it.  Stop bitching and open your eyes.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I've sent 19,000,000 of Carbon coin to swap for a new token. Now I have a token which is a most likely good 4 nothing, as "Dev" came out with that "unforeseen legal status issue" that prevents them from doing anything but tosing with solicitors about how to fix something that is yet not even exist. They should never collect our coins if they had no plan.  No roadmap, No whitepaper, zero proof about work on the code. Hopeless they are. And stupid we for falling for it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

You are tireless. Years of fud.

I'm not sure why or who you hate so much but people besides that person hold carbon as well. Thanks for holding everyone down with your vendetta.
Greetings, friends at Carboncoin! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, CARB does not have CLTV or importaddress. Is this still accurate? Any plans for implementation?

Coin has no plans at all and no dev unless it is paid to be contracted out no someone who can clone code that is allready done.  Coin has no innovation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Greetings, friends at Carboncoin! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, CARB does not have CLTV or importaddress. Is this still accurate? Any plans for implementation?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Good wallet on Coinb.in
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
How you swap coin ?
There are many exchange platforms. Please look at the first page.
Activity: 34
Hey guys i have a question if i buy Carboncoins at Yobit Exchange do i need to swap them ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hey peeps what happens with old Carbon if you can only swap half?

It will be running for the years to come. That has been told in slack by Dev's.

P.S. Are you the Locksmith of Yobit?  Roll Eyes

Cool then hodl for now!

No I don't think so. Never really used the trollbox there sorry Cheesy
Activity: 13

It will be running for the years to come. That has been told in slack by Dev's.

P.S. Are you the Locksmith of Yobit?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
How you swap coin ?

You need an invitation to Slack channel for the swap. Send your e-mail address to me in PM and I can invite.
Activity: 6
Activity: 21
Hello guys, im searching for Carboncoins to buy. Had bad experience with Yobit.
Bad experience as in which sense? Is yobit not a good exchange? I want to buy carboncoin as well. Let me know if you have any idea please. Thanks

Yobit is not the best, but ain't scammers either. Support is dead slow literally and many wallets are offline because they never were upgraded. But you can buy Carbon from there. I did it and it was all good transaction.
Activity: 1
Bad experience as in which sense? Is yobit not a good exchange? I want to buy carboncoin as well. Let me know if you have any idea please. Thanks
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
No other ways to buy Carbon right now unless someone is willing to sell you some coins personally.
Consider Yobit anyway, try to purchase a small amount of Carbon first and then, if it goes ok, buy the rest.
Price has dropped dramatically these days, this is a last great chance to get into the train.

You can get paid out at prohashing in carboncoins.  I have been getting a small % of my payout in carboncoins just because it sounded like a good green project.  How do I connect with the carbon telegram group to get an invite to the carbon slack group?

Send me a PM with e-mail address and I can invite you to Slack
Activity: 4
No other ways to buy Carbon right now unless someone is willing to sell you some coins personally.
Consider Yobit anyway, try to purchase a small amount of Carbon first and then, if it goes ok, buy the rest.
Price has dropped dramatically these days, this is a last great chance to get into the train.

You can get paid out at prohashing in carboncoins.  I have been getting a small % of my payout in carboncoins just because it sounded like a good green project.  How do I connect with the carbon telegram group to get an invite to the carbon slack group?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Pages:
Jump to: