Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 27. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
Cool project which is overvalued for what it has accomplished thus far. Good team. legit project, nicely written whitepaper, good idea. Honestly one of the more promising altcoins. Still, the project is simply at the beginning so can’t absolutely say with 100% clarity how the future will turn out for them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
February 18, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
I guess it's the only project at the market which can actually beat bitcoin at all. It's a very strong project with very serious founders. Unfortunately I din't get in while it cost $0,02, but I bought pretty much at 0.1. It's definitely the long term project!
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
I bought Ada as longterm investment and im going to hold at least for 1 year. If the developers  implement all written in roadmap, the price will fly very high! for me is the main feature is the opportunity to get debit card with BTC in the account which you can spend in stores.
Prices started to decline from the first day itself, and many people claimed it to be yet another shitcoin but believe it or not, Cardano might be the future of smart contracts, it is much more than just a cryptocurrency.
If we see the roadmap, we can still see it has not yet been developed fully, and this event will mark the beginning of a two-year process that will see Cardano develop into a full fledged Smart contract platform.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 18, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
I bought Ada as longterm investment and im going to hold at least for 1 year. If the developers  implement all written in roadmap, the price will fly very high! for me is the main feature is the opportunity to get debit card with BTC in the account which you can spend in stores.
Prices started to decline from the first day itself, and many people claimed it to be yet another shitcoin but believe it or not, Cardano might be the future of smart contracts, it is much more than just a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 03:26:19 AM
Excellent project with good idea. But I bought some by too expensive price. It's bad. However I wait that due to year team will do that planned. And that's why I'm not upset
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:35:05 PM
making me considering to invest some now Cheesy
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 16, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
i have a lot of friends who invest in it and ithink its a good project who have a good future iwish Good Luck for them
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
I think it is oversold at current price. I thought about buyying when the entire market went to shit, but I had a lower USD price in mind... I don't think this bear market is quite done yet, so might grab some here next time there is a major dip

There are a fuckton of ADA out there, so don't know how how the price per can reasonably go. I had $6 per in a very optimistic scenario...

Like the coin/project though...
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
February 16, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardano is project in which I'm not completely sold, its rise has been incredible and it has the 6 spot on market cap but I think it skyrocketed too fast if I compare it to other projects at the top Cardano still has a long way to go and so I think the only direction the price can go is down and that is why I do not have any plans of investing in it, maybe I'm wrong but that is what I think about this coin.
Activity: 336
February 16, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
At the moment, I would not have put my money in cardano since I believe that this startup is very much overrated and there are better options to make a good profit.
Activity: 80
February 16, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
i invested in cardano i think it has a lot of potencial and can help resolve several problems of the blockchain community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 16, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
Cardano is one of those coins , which every investor should hold . Very ambitious project , which will have a dominating market weight soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 16, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
I am  holding a long-term position in ADA because it is a top coin with a great team.
Do not know how big it will grow but that will unfold in due course of time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 16, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
Cardano is a long term Hold they have solid team and the project is very useful, One of the best platform. Cardano will become a globally transformative technology. it's like a blockchain 2.0 with it's protocol features a layered blockchain software stack that is flexible and scalable. I imagine how much the price of Cardano would be this year.
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
Very good and worthy coin, but I don't invest in it, because it isn't the best choice for small investors. It already has huge cap, so it won't make at least 5X
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
Yes, i have investition for Cardano and I will do buy yet more tis coins, because this product is based and in Japan and there cryptocurrencies industry  a very developed
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
February 16, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
We must take the following consideration- it is not simple that is in the top 10, has a great project has much to be delivered, investors know that it is a medium to long-term investment, its estimates at above $ 3 is a little out of the out reality, but not impossible, by what quantity of supply is big, i keep small investments in this currency, despite the negative and constructive criticisms about she.
Activity: 2
February 16, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
I think i can concur with that, i did some research of my own too...it is decent enough.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 16, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
I have serious amount invested in Cardano and I have very high expectations about this project. I did some research before investing in Cardano and the project is very solid and promising in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: