Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 29. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 03:36:27 AM
According to https://www.cryptomiso.com is the second ranked crypto in terms of github commits.
I love solid projects with use cases
ADA is a yes for me
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
February 01, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
Cordana is very young and strong coin and she can grown x5-x10 in the near future, I think that she should be add in each crypto portfolio.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
I invested in ADA about $ 100 I hope that knowingly chose her)
Now my portfolio is -30 % coins
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
to build something new and not copy or fork from an existing blockchain was enough reason to pu some money in it. It roadmap is long. So only for the long term.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
I invested a little bit of money into cardano. I have a few thousand coins. It seems like a great project. The team behind cardano is great. The roadmap I believe is a little long, so you have to be patient. But cardano is blockchain 3.0. It's going to be highly scalable and interoperable with other coins. Unlike many coins, cardano is built from scratch and is not based on ethereum or some other blockchain. They are building it from the ground up with the best features. Overall, a good long-term investment in my opinion. I'm not giving financial advice, just my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
It's a good investment. If you're not sure yet you should read this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/
seems like its good for long term investment but for now the price of cardano so cheap and its good to buy now and hold for long term, this coin has potential.

Asian market supports Cardano greatly! There are many guys from South Korea and China, who invest exactly into ADA, and that is why it will be growing.  People believe into this project.

Watch this video about Cardano in 2018:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry7KY0W9QWk
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
January 31, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

Yup, already got some investment into this coin. It has been in my portfolio since six months ago and I was lucky to buy it at way low prices from the friend of mine. He is really jealous on me because he saw how the coin has spiked a lot recently.

I’m sure that it could have reached more than couple of dollars but the recent bans and blood bath caused it to go into dormant stage now. I’m hoping that this curse will be lifted soon and we will see our investment grows like crazy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
January 31, 2018, 01:58:36 PM
Yes invest, I got a few, but I am disappointed because I saw these tokens when they were .02 and sold for a small profit. One of the dumbest thing I done in crypto. Day trading sucks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
I have repeatedly tried to invest in this coin and every time it let me down, almost destroying my deposit because of its fall. Now, it took decisions in conditions of a falling unstable market to use this coin exclusively for short-term speculation.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Very high-tech project with great prospects. I think now is a good time to buy as the price is strongly reduced. In the future can give a good profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 31, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

I have invested my money on this coin, but not that so much though. When I saw it on coinmarketcap, that was the time I invested and for the reason that it was just there and not knowing much about their project. My sister told me that their project was good when she saw my folio and I should hold and wait for a profit because they might really make it through that's what she said.

I never really care about losing, all I want is to have most of the top coins and just keep it, it's like a dream for me to hold on something that people like me and some of the other guys around are being fond of. Now I am studying more about crypto day by day and I see many coins including ADA that I think will make a big difference of being me now and in the future.
Activity: 92
January 31, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
Yes I invest that coin, actually cardano is the one of my top ten altcoins that I invest in. Cardano is a promising coin that have a great potential and I know it will very great in the future.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
January 31, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
I think Cardano is a very promising project, has a good innovation and has a bright future. I have invested in Ada and I am going hold it for a long period of time.
Activity: 17
January 31, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Yes ofcourse Cardano is very promising this year a lot of good projects upcoming, great teams and active community behind of it. ADA all the way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 04:57:35 AM
I think Cardano is a good project and have a good future ahead. However I would not invest in it under these prices. Its price increased too much since its distribution to the market. Cardano is currently at number 5 at the coinmarketcap, and I do not think it deserve this position. Just look at Neo, Monero, Litecoin, etc. these have more adopted community and trust, I do not find logic behind the position of Cardano.
It is a hype and most of other good altcoins will overcome Cardano in the near future in my opinion
Activity: 204
January 31, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
Cardano is a technology which can go up not only in prices but it will be used by more financial companies, its kinda like Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 30, 2018, 11:59:10 PM
It's a good investment. If you're not sure yet you should read this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/
seems like its good for long term investment but for now the price of cardano so cheap and its good to buy now and hold for long term, this coin has potential.

Crack is a damaging substance that causes harm to more than just your own brain.

See how already you are attempting to contaminate others with your psychotic outbursts of investment based suicide.

Imagine when you really go off the rails over all of this. I don't wish to witness that even over the internets.

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:53:21 PM
I would definitely invest! I invested at around $0.30 and saw it go as high as $1.26 per coin. I should've sold some for profits but never did. It is sitting at $0.51 per coin right now and I am certain it will revisit its all time high some time this year. I would definitely invest into Cardano for some guaranteed profits
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
January 30, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
Seems to be a decent choice for a long hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 30, 2018, 11:46:03 PM
I personally will not invest in Cardano (ADA) right now. The reason is its market cap is too high compared to other projects such as NEO or ICON. People always talk about Cardano is backed by scientific papers. However, these peer-reviewed papers are just conference papers. These papers are not fancy papers that are published in top academic journals. I will invest in new blockchain 3.0 projects like Nuls or ArcBlock.
Pages:
Jump to: