Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest? - page 28. (Read 3330 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 16, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
This reminded me of a thread ETH Vs ADA. cadano is a massive project with lots of potentials.
The team alone is super impressive. And when you consider their silence in working,  it's creepy entertaining.

Something big is cooking
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
February 16, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
After studying the ADA coin, I decided to invest in it. This project has a future. This coin is now undervalued. Therefore, in the future it will grow in price.

Yes ADA coin will be the future of crypto market and it will be like a carbon copy of ethreum with more features and also I am going to invest into it now.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Anyone knows the ETA for Cardano to activate Proof of Stake?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 01, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
After studying the ADA coin, I decided to invest in it. This project has a future. This coin is now undervalued. Therefore, in the future it will grow in price.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 01, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
if you do research on them, I feel confident you will also invest ADA.
nor did I personally, in a few moments I did not trust this coin, but after I did some research on them I became very confident to invest there.
nah, holding and waiting for the price to reach $ 10 I think it will not be difficult for ADA.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

95% of my portfolio is invested into ADA. That shows how confident I am with the project and team behind it.

I believe it's going to be an amazing year for ADA (Cardano). Just make sure to research more about it before investing.. IMHO, it's well worth the risk.

www.cardanoroadmap.com - Always good to keep in mind and check every now and then for updates.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/ - There are usually nice stuff every now and then in their official reddit. Worth looking into as well.
Make sure if you have twitter, to follow the CEO of the project, Charles Hoskinson, he usually does reviews on youtube and shares them on his twitter, very informative.

GL!
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

I haven't invest on t yet but I'm planning to invest soon. It is still under development and the project looks promising. I am still waiting for bitcoin to pump before i buy it to determine how solid the support of this new altcoin.
Activity: 17
February 01, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
Not much, it's an interesting project also invested a little in them, but some say they have nothing to show. Look on youtube, what it's like, there is simple example of cardano, but I don't know what progress thei're making.
Activity: 142
February 01, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
the team is great but there is no real product at the current stage, so I suggest to invest a little and wait for its progress.
Activity: 28
February 01, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
I too have invested in Cardano and am Hodling for long. Great project and promising future. Good luck to us Hodlers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
I like Cardano cause it's team doesn't make big marketing costs, mainly it focuses on product development. Taking into account the steep ascending trend of the price of Cardano, the increased attention to this crypto currency and its forecasts for the near future, one can assume an increase in demand for this token.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
Of course it's worth trying to invest some money in this project, all the same it looks promising and judging by the project team, they really can keep their words. Of course there are no guarantees, as in other projects, but it looks very good.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
February 01, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
I am invested in Cardano, it is one of the professionally developed coin and the team publishes regular updates on their website. So it is still under active development and has good scope to rise in future. Though it has been falling from some time now , I am invested in it for a very long term.
Activity: 46
February 01, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
Got a lot of it. Waiting for the moon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
February 01, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
Cardano is an interesting project with a very good whitepaper and, contrary to what I thought about it previously, it does have a lot of development. Just take a look at this ranking list: https://www.cryptomiso.com/. However, consider that this list is nowhere near perfect - it uses only the statistics from the main repo (most of the development inside Ethereum platform can be tracked only through secondary repositories). Its main token is also considered to be very cheap, sitting at only 0,50 USD per ADA.

However, it's been very hyped recently, surging even above 1,20 before falling to its current value which is still at the peak of its current potential. If I compare the circulating supply and value to that of Ethereum it is "undervalued" "only" 8 times (it cannot be really undervalued as Ethereum has much more live development) unlike most of other "top 15" coins (IOTA 12x, NEO 15x, Tron 35x,....).

Hence it is not that interesting as a short-term speculating token, but is indeed very interesting if you want to invest in a good technology and a potential "Bitcoin taker".

So, short-term - no, long-term - absolutely.
Activity: 42
February 01, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
Of course! One of the promising coins among thousands! Grabbed my fair share already
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
Well, i didnt invest in ADA yet but i plan to hold it at least till 2025. Its a very good coin and still cheap to buy.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
This coin is seriously one that will change the crypto landscape. Developed by academics it has numerous features that ETH can only dream of. In particular allowing OPTIONAL government compliance. I can see this coin becoming #1 some day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
February 01, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
Cardano for me is a sleeping crypto waiting to burst anytime soon. Being one of the top altcoins with $13,306,083,725 market capitalization and a market price below 1$, i think this is a very good alt coin for investment.
With such a big market cap and no working product, I wouldn't advise anyone to get in now. Not much room to grow, if any!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
Cardano for me is a sleeping crypto waiting to burst anytime soon. Being one of the top altcoins with $13,306,083,725 market capitalization and a market price below 1$, i think this is a very good alt coin for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: