Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 46. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:36:16 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
If you delve very deeply into the features and benefits of Cardano, then I think it can overcome Ethereum. After all, he is not really perfect. There are many bad sides to it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
Can cardano be able to compete with Ethereum for now because in price comparisons of course cardano is still far behind and for the platform even though cardano is superior but for Ethereum's popularity it still dominates until now, so I just hope all the best possibilities in Cardano and now the time is right for buy a few coins because who knows later will actually defeat Ethereum even though it's a very difficult thing.

Similar thoughts come to my mind as well, Cardano may overlap or surpass the popularity someday, but as of now the availability and popularity are way more than any other platform similar to ETH. Actually, it all depends on the programmers or new business person who might use it as a platform for their future projects.
Yup, Cardano will be a good investment option for the long-term future prospect with good value as a return.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
It seems to me that the price of the Ethereum is at the lower level of the valuable range. At its real cost of 450-600 dollars.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
I think you are confused, what makes you think cardano can beat Ethereum. I am still seeing many projects on the market that are adopting Ethereum and most Wallet people are using the best. What do you think?. Your evidence is not convincing to me and I think everyone will see this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 24, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Competition is always good and Cardano is a decent project, but I think he is a bit flying high. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:34:02 PM
Cardano was actually the first coin I got interested and invested in it when I first joined crypto. The team and the project looks very promising. I'm not too sure if it can surpass Eth like others are suggesting but I actually wish it does because I have invested in it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
August 24, 2018, 12:25:45 PM
Can cardano be able to compete with Ethereum for now because in price comparisons of course cardano is still far behind and for the platform even though cardano is superior but for Ethereum's popularity it still dominates until now, so I just hope all the best possibilities in Cardano and now the time is right for buy a few coins because who knows later will actually defeat Ethereum even though it's a very difficult thing.
Activity: 33
August 24, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
To be honest, I did not see convincing arguments and evidence that Cardano would soon destroy Ethereum. I think that now Cardano has no significant advantages that would allow this project to catch up with Ethereum. I think Cardano has very little chance of doing this.

Agree, i believe Cardano can't destroy Ethereum because ETH is very strong enough compare to other altcoins eapecially cardano which is very cheap price although cardano is a good coin but its far behind compare to ETH  thats what i think.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
Cardano is a very successful and promising project. This project will be able to overtake competitors over time but it's very hard to predict.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 24, 2018, 12:13:47 PM
To be honest, I did not see convincing arguments and evidence that Cardano would soon destroy Ethereum. I think that now Cardano has no significant advantages that would allow this project to catch up with Ethereum. I think Cardano has very little chance of doing this.

Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
Although cardano is also a very potential coin and it is also very promising but with he very good potentials of ethereum, I doubt if cardano will surpass ethereum in future.

You are a fool: Cardano is the millionaire factory: ETH will send you broke!
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
Although cardano is also a very potential coin and it is also very promising but with he very good potentials of ethereum, I doubt if cardano will surpass ethereum in future.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I think not although Cardano is good but i believe Ethereum will still be leading among all Altcoins and we should also consider that there are so many project platforms that are using ETH coin in their transaction that makes it more popular than other coins.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 24, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
There are so many projects that aim to kick Ethereum from it's throne. You have to realize that ADA is only one out of many. I wonder what make you so sure it will leave Ethereum and all the other next generation block chains in the dust?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Cardano, still a crude project. He has a much lower market capitalization thanEthereum. And Ethereum fixed himself firmly in the crypto market.
Activity: 45
August 24, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
Yes, I agree that there are several valid points in the article, it is not easy to do this. Cardano is doing a great job of what they plan to do, but Ethereum is still good enough to compete, time will tell.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Cardano need to prove itself before it can destroy ETH. ETH could be compared to BTC
I think is an insult to be compared to cardano.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 24, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
I think this is one of the bigs words that some altcoins release to threaten ethereum, but unfortunately, I dont think the people will believe in this. Even currently, lots of the ICOs are ERC20 so I think ethereum will still have a long life.
August 24, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Good article. Right now it's still hard to tell which coin will stay on top and which will be toppled. I hope that ETH will remain on top of every altcoin and ADA doesn't have what it takes now to replace ETH.

You are talking like a fool: ADA is a superior technology: ETH Had its chance and failed!
August 24, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
It could happen. Because the only real advantage of Ethereum on Cardano is the initial start of the ETH network. I think this advantage will slowly diminish, especially if Cardano continues to develop and improve its platform. Now Cardano is indeed developing many things that make him more famous and potential to attract investors from Ethereum. For me it's a great way to do business.

Any ETH project can be transferred to Cardano easily: That is the way Cardano has been designed!
Pages:
Jump to: