Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 48. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 11:27:25 PM
in my opinion, this is a difficult thing. Moreover, cardano was also still a new coin. While the ethereum as altcoin long, and its development is constantly getting a good deal. then it will not be easy for the defeated.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
I think it is really hard for cardano to overtake ethereum because we know that ethereum is fully adopted to many crypto enthusiasts and all people are enjoying using ethereum because it is very easy to use and it's blockchain is very fast.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 11:19:04 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I disagree.  I feel there is room for a bunch of players.  Ethereum is much like Bitcoin in that it was the #1 coin (in smart contracts).  you can't take it away from Ethereum.  They will be #2 for a long while I expect. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
no coin on earth can destroy ethereum and just forgot about it only if vitalik give up about ethereum project and thats wont happen

ETH is the Titanic: A sinking ship!
VB is a worried man!
August 23, 2018, 11:12:29 PM
The issue of scalability has been a major drawback for ethereum, it is very each to clog the ethereum network. Maybe Cardano will offer better solution

Building Daps on ETH is a waste of time and the stupid bitches who built using ETH can migrate to Cardano: Cardano is designed for migration!
August 23, 2018, 11:10:09 PM
ETH is a failed project!
Cardano is positioning itself to KICK ASS!
Cardano will have no 2 market cap one year from now!
Cardano is the millionaire factory!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
Cardano is my favorite altcoin, I believe in the future this altcoin will become a force in the market. Cardano has advanced technology, professional development team. Cardano has good scalability, which surpasses many weaknesses of Btc and Eth. Indeed Cardano is very promising and will be a threat to Ethereum in the future. Now the price of Cardano is very low, this is a good time for us to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 23, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
This article is a wet dream and nothing more. He will surpass the etherium as soon as he rises from the bottom, at least begin with this. At us here killers of an ether already in turn to line up, every month try to kill  Cheesy
Well said, it's true!) They just though somehow try to attract attention to themselves, and attract, but still most use the etherium)

Yes, they speculate on the name. No, the alternative and competition, it is certainly good. Moreover, I have a set of cardano positions. But the eth will not fall 20 times. But the cardano can fall there easily.

Do not forget that the figures on the market are exaggerated, in relation to the real dollar, about a factor of 0.02
Therefore, it falls and there are no real money or products for which they would like to give this money. Therefore, for 2 months it is understated by 10 times and another 10 times can easily be done again)
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
I do not think that the cardano is such a giant compared to the ether most likely it will be eos. And then it is unlikely, but it can very well become a reality.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:59:18 PM
The issue of scalability has been a major drawback for ethereum, it is very each to clog the ethereum network. Maybe Cardano will offer better solution
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I think by holding both it is probably a safer bet than saying one will destroy the other. Cardano is still no where near as widely known as eth.
Activity: 99
August 23, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

we know that Cardano has good potential, but it's actually not enough to destroy ETH of course. ETH is a very strong coin even ETH will be the next bitcoin. stop to spread this kind of news.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
I do not fully agree with you, ethereum is an altcoin that is older than cardano, and the smart contract ethreum has been long and highly trusted to be used by almost all ico programs, so ethreum has a much greater advantage
Activity: 218
August 23, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
That's should be a good article if it's contain reliable information and then it will be able to describe clearly about that.
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
I do not think that I can so directly and devour, I do not think that there are any options for this coin development at all.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
Cardano coin looks interesting and with a strong technical background. Might be it will surpass ethereum but it will need several years for sure to do it. The prospects are really good and I trust the developers.
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 03:36:08 PM
I don't know if Caldano will destroy Ethereum, but my instinct tells me that Caldano is a potential coin, it can invest, and investing in it is profitable. I personally invested in Cardano and Ethereum. I am optimistic about them.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
Cardano has good potential and it will be good at market. But still I am not sure that ethereum can be destroyed by cardano. Let’s see what will happen.
Activity: 64
August 23, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Cardano has been showing great potential lately by utilizing the advanced technology to their advantage whereas a lot of old ALTcoins are still to adopt such technologies. Also, it is known to have used a first of it's kind POS algorithm which might help him replace a lot of ALTs from the market given that it fulfills its potential.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

There is a lot of articles here and there but that does not necessarily means it will happen. Do you really believe ada will surprass eth , i think its a joke and impossible. Now in current market there are hundrends of Better coin than ada , that does not also mean , those coins will surprass eth. According to me now a days the most closest competitor of eth is Neo , though it will be not easy to surprass eth.I mean eth is the 2nd most effective base of crypto market after Btc.
Pages:
Jump to: