Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 52. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
With all due respect, I think such an article is the same as ICO. These are just ideal states, just a concept. But due to an article, the actual market conditions have not changed. At this point, the ADA hopes to surpass ETH I think this sounds like a joke.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

This article is written with the purpose of advertising Cardano and increasing ADA sales in the market. In theory, you can write about a lot of things, but in practice it may be that all this is impossible. At the moment, Ethereum remains the only working blockchain platform, which after solving technical problems will consolidate its main position in the market.

ETH is doomed: Just read a report it might go to 100USD! Good luck: You will need it!
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

This article is written with the purpose of advertising Cardano and increasing ADA sales in the market. In theory, you can write about a lot of things, but in practice it may be that all this is impossible. At the moment, Ethereum remains the only working blockchain platform, which after solving technical problems will consolidate its main position in the market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:33:57 AM
Although Cardano has valuable potential and it happens to be a good coin but that doesn't mean it will destroy ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 01:28:22 AM
For me, Cardano can't destroy Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the best for smart contract as of now, Cardano also a good for starting an ICO. But it will not happen that Cardano will surpass the Ethereum. Ethereum is really the best and quality project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
August 22, 2018, 01:26:24 AM
I don't think Cardano will effect to ethereum because ethereum have more past history but Cardano just came to the market we can expect big future but ethereum also will have big future. Next update coming soon for the ethereum and hope it will increase the transection speed
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 01:15:52 AM
of course I want to go beyond all the types on the eyhreum to produce a cordano which is certainly good for the articles that we live now
Activity: 219
August 22, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
May be, if the ADA accomplishes the roadmap they set out, building blockchain 3.0 could destroy the now-popular ETH empire.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
It is difficult for ADA to overthrow ETH. Because most ICO projects now run on ERC20 and are purchased by ETH or BTC.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
August 22, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
As i think it will not happen.ETH will take its place after bitcoin no matter how advanced other coins are.good example is bitcoin and Ethereum.we can see Ethereum is more technically advanced then bitcoin and have more uses. but Ethereum could not take the place of bitcoin. same thing apply for Ethereum, i do not think how better other coins are Ethereum will be able to keep its place.

Because there are many altcoin that would competing in ethereum, everything is possible if the cardano will continue the improvement of their platforms there is possibility that take the place of ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:41:58 PM
As i think it will not happen.ETH will take its place after bitcoin no matter how advanced other coins are.good example is bitcoin and Ethereum.we can see Ethereum is more technically advanced then bitcoin and have more uses. but Ethereum could not take the place of bitcoin. same thing apply for Ethereum, i do not think how better other coins are Ethereum will be able to keep its place.
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
Time will tell how useful this technology will become. Maybe someday everything will be built on Ethereum or other blockchain technologies. Ethereum does have some competition, like Cardano and EOS. Cardano is a project created by scientists, including Charles Hoskinson, one of the founders of Ethereum. Cardano claims that it is fixing some of the scaling problems (and other problems) Ethereum has faced. These problems are more difficult for Ethereum to fix since they have been around for a longer time and already have DAPPS built on top. Cardano also claims they will be able to resist the quantum threat in the future. In other words, cryptocurrencies have been quite secure on the blockchain, but quantum computers could be a threat in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:19:50 PM
I do no longer assume that cardano will surpass ethereum in the future. it's miles past imagination. Ethereum is one and only altcoin that has actual price of cryptocurrency, and it has more potentiality to grow over the years. I think, ethereum will surpass bitcoin within the future as a substitute.
Activity: 118
August 21, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
I really like speculation about cardano, right now I am always waiting for cardan to be able to compete more with the above con, so I hope cardano prices can continue to rise, I am currently a cardano holder for long-term investment.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
Cardano is doing great in whatever they have planned to do, But Ethereum is still good enough to compete with. Yes, I do agree that the article has some valid points but I believe it will be not easy for them to do so, because of the random changes in technology.
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
Day by day technology is coming up with new innovations in the crypto currency market. Cardano is surely an interesting and promising coin right now and also for the future but Ethereum is also a competitive one in this market. It will not be that easy to destroy it or making a change in its value.
Activity: 719
August 21, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
I am one of those who believes in the future of Ada but not to the fact it can't destroy Eth. Although in crypto their is a tendency to make it happen for some reason's price is always fluctuating. There are many coins competing in Eth sk let's see in the near future.
Activity: 52
August 21, 2018, 06:05:10 PM
I think this will happen. At least in 2018, this is impossible) Ethreum too good a crypto currency  Wink
Activity: 616
August 21, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
it can happen. because in cryptocurrency everything is very possible, the cardano platform (ADA) is very easy to use for developers or users. with transaction costs that can be said to be cheap, it can also attract the attention of many people. I think there is an opportunity if ADA will pursue ETH. but it also needs a time process.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

I've heard those thoughts many times but I'm not seeing it happening yet, so who knows maybe till the time that this will become true Ethereum will be developing so much that it will not be so easy to overcome.
Pages:
Jump to: