Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 49. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
Cardano does seem to be a better coin than ETH. But ETH has been in the market for so long, it has a bigger consumer base. Saying if it will beat ETH, seems a bit of a tough task to perform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
Will never happen, this will never happen.
cardona might go up higher than ETHEREUM but will never destroy ETH.
are you telling that cardano will destroy also ERC-20 tokens? if that so cardano will not getting higher.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
Cardano is really grabbing smart contract projects. It is much faster than Ethereum which makes it a hard competitor for Ethereum. I think Ethereum need to be updated to stay in the race.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Actually, the evolvement of Cardano doesn't mean that it will destroy ethereum, as every market coins are free in their aspects. Cardano is making progress and will be. Ethereum will also make its way better slowly. This is crypto market, and ups and downs will be common.
Activity: 109
August 23, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
ETH will come right on track in the market. But for the time being Cardano will be saving the market because it is a far better alternative than ETH.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
yeah, I like ADA, but I never thought if ADA would beat ETH because currently the ETH platform that is widely used by all ICO, maybe ADA will take 5-6 years to compete or replace ETH, but if there is a successful platform
Activity: 116
August 23, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
I don't think so.
The only one crypto that can really destroy ETH, is EOS imho.
EOS got a lot of potential for this to surpass.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
Maybe not right now, but in the long run like years and years from now, it's a possibility. first, we need a pairing like we have between btc and ltc where people who can't get into BTC look at LTC and say ow that's better tech and much cheaper so they can buy lots of it to hodl onto. I don't think we have even reached that stage yet all the traction which we are getting is simply due to the hype as to what the future holds for ADA.
Possibilities are always there, we cannot reject the possibility, but we also have to accept the reality currency its not look like so easy, may be it will become possible in long run but currently there is a big support from the investors to Etherium and i do not think that in current time any other crypto currency has the ability to overcome Etherium.

Cardano (ADA) cannot destroy ethereum because the usage and the application of them are totally different from each other. Ethereum is a different project than Cardano. Cardano is getting popular in Assian markets by the way.

yeah agree with you, ethereum stronger than ADA. ethereum used by many people and investor then ethereum has platform . yes ethereum used by platform, many people use ethereum for fee too... so hard to ADA destroy the ethereum almost impossible for now
Activity: 525
August 23, 2018, 02:16:05 PM
I don't doubt the potential of cardano, but if cardano is rated it will destroy ethereum, I don't think it's true, because ethereum will still be the best.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 02:15:15 PM
I believe that we can save the ethereum. Only zero now invest in it. Then it will be more valuable. But now everyone was afraid of his fall and no one will invest. Therefore, he will soon all die.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I had no doubt that Ethereum has strong competitors that can surpass it. I have always said that the Ethereum greatly overestimated in the beginning of 2018. Here's the answer from your article.
Activity: 49
August 23, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
Cardano and Ethereum is kind of closely similar projects. Cardano already runs on proof of stake algorithm where as ethereum which is running on proof of work algorithm will soon be updated to proof of stake algorithm. There is a big possibility that cardano will surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
Can't win ether))as the confidence and knowledge to live a lot more than Cardano, and all those who professionally,or studying a crypt knows about them,APTA concerns of ordinary people about them, they do not know,and Live in a grow,as people know about the air,even ordinary people
Activity: 264
August 23, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
I wont be surprised, Ethereum is going down day by day and I start thinking it will be back to 18$ one day. Cardano is strong project with huge future and I hope to see it overtake ETH one day
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Wrote the article well And an informative article also. However, I believe that one Coin does not destroy any other coin, but it is more likely to surpass it.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
I doubt very much that Cordano will beat Ethereum. ADA of course a good coin, but at the moment much more people choose Ethereum and that is why ADA will not be able to beat Ethereum.
Activity: 51
August 23, 2018, 02:01:12 PM
Based on this at this moment Cardano is better than eth and this coin is doing really well and has good future also and many of them are investing on Cardano.
Activity: 48
August 23, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
I think Cardano is better than ETH based on this current situation also cardana is doing really well based on this and people are moving towards this coin.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
It is not possible to say anything in the uncertain market, but nothing is impossible again. To cross a coin, that have to be more potential than previous one. Thus it can be possible.
Activity: 252
August 23, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

I disagree with this article that cardano can beat eth. If we see the price of cardano and eth now, it has big gap about that price that cardano only $0.09 per coin and eth $270 per coin. With this condition, can cardano destroy eth?! I don't think so. Nowadays, eventhough the price of eth decrease but it is more valuable rather than cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: