Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 53. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Cardano looks like a great option, right now Ethereum keeps dropping even more and it isn't that stable, cardano isn't either but I think it brings fresh new ideas to the market, so it is expected to have a promising future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Ahh, what? I dont get it at all or may be I dont want to understand it at all because ETH is here to stay and its been here for the first time among the crypto's. I guess, you should know that the ETH blockchain is mots prominent and is used on the mass scale by the ICO and smart contract owners. They need it and ETH doesnt have any issues except the scaling one.
The scaling will be done soon before the year end of 2018 and you will understand why ETH is best after that. Cardano could turn out to be trap investment so be careful.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:18:35 PM
Ada have a good potential but it doesn't mean that it will destroy ETH. ETH is already 2nd popular crypto in the world. It's platform is used in most of the ICO. It will take more time to get ADA as popular as ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 21, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
From what I've heard many such statements , neo etc , and other coins, how much has been written that will destroy , but they are still far from Ethereum
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
Well, I would not say that, honestly. After all, these crypto-currencies are not inferior to each other. And they have tremendous opportunities for a good future. So, that while they are not worth comparing. For example, I see more chances for the Ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 03:57:41 PM
Crypto market is growing and there is a place for both ETH and ADA and many other new projects. Time and the market will decide
which will have more success in the future. Personally I do not believe that ADA will destroy ETH in near future. Both coins have their advantages.
Activity: 252
August 21, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
I see Cardano is a good altcoin and very potent and I also quite like it. However, at present Cardano is not able to overcome Ethereum. The community of Cardano is not large enough, the ecosystem is very modest. They have strong developers and support groups who can develop good projects and good roadmaps, but they have not really done anything outstanding, yet they are just promising. I expect them to complete their roadmap and grow strong to become a match for ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 21, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
Well, I do not think so OP, it is sure that Cardano is a profitable currency and it has an acceptable characteristics compared to other cryptocurrencies despite that the price of ADA is pretty low ( less than  0.01 usd ) but there is a big difference between Ethereum and Cardano in many things  like, price,volume, market cap and If is very difficult that after some period Cardano will rise with a huge value.
As a matter of fact, I expect that ETH will improve  after few years especially when Bitcoin will jump.
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 03:13:18 PM
an interesting prediction, cardano the potential for a cryptocurrency, but the ethereum value of reaching the possibility of very little.
copper member
Activity: 89
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 21, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
i don't think its can destroy eth ever. Eth have a great platfrom and many ico are using them. It will go to its own way and it will be stay in the market as a queen on The king BTC.
Activity: 148
August 21, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
This technology is really a big threat to ethereum, but I just feel eth has extra advantages to overcome the threat posed by Ada, just because ethereum loses value in this bear market does not mean that cardano can destroy ethereum. Cardano needs to get more and must be chosen by the ICO and people have to believe it, my personal opinion is that Cardano is a good coin and is also worth the investment. Future values ​​must be high, but it may take years to go beyond Ethereum.
Activity: 119
August 21, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Cardano is good, but they are still very far to the final product realization.
Agree it will take a long time before the ADA can compare to ETH. ADA has very good technology and dev but now is just the beginning for it. ETH is continuing to grow and future will become the # 1 position in crypto
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
Cardano, launched in 2017, is written in the Haskell programming language and should serve as a platform for complex programmable money transfers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 117
August 21, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Cardano is good, but they are still very far to the final product realization.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 02:39:23 PM
it interesting, but it is funny, etherium is a big father of altcoins, nothing cant be better, for now it for sure, now it cost too low, but it is only beginning
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

Perhaps the author rights and, indeed, Cardano may exceed ETH. But why hasn't it happened so far? Cardano coin appeared not today and not yesterday. Only by 2020 it is planned to involve users who own Cardano in the project management process. This year we plan to launch a beta version of the platform. Users will be prompted to evaluate the Gapps application. Next year, it is planned to scale the network, the purpose of which will be the creation of an Autonomous system that operates without outside interference.
The project plans to issue its own plastic card, which will be tied to the wallet. Any user can easily pay wherever cards are accepted and the amount will be instantly converted from his account in the Ada cryptocurrency.

Plans for a wonderful, but very long by the standards of cryptoworld. In 2-3 years the "bubble" may burst.

At a price of 9 cents capitalization of almost $ 2.5 billion. At ETH 28 billion at a price of $300
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 21, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
It could be possible honestly. However Cardano dev is working with Zencash and It can easily destroy Cardano, technologically speaking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 21, 2018, 02:26:24 PM
Cardano is very interesting project but I don't think that they destroy Ethereum
Ethereum is promising project and have amazing community
Activity: 99
August 21, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
I do not think like that, because in my opinion eth will instead take over the position of btc, because when viewed from the volume of each coin (between btc and eth) now eth volume is getting closer to the volume of btc coupled with now many ico and altcoin new that uses eth blockchain technology, so it might be very difficult to ada it can destroy eth.
Activity: 588
August 21, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
While the contrast is staggering, it’s hard to accurately predict what the true value of the Cardano platform will be until its features are fully operational. Once new and innovative DApps begin to find success using the Cardano blockchain, the value of ADA will likely increase to meet the growing demand.

We wait for that after their operation.
I think ADA will not beat ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: