Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 54. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
Yes, Ada Cardano is a good project but I don't think it will beat Ethereum. Ethereum has gone far to be displaced by any other coin for now. Ethereum currently working in making their blockchain scalable is a good point to remain the No. 2 in CMC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 02:04:09 PM
the interessting question will be what the altcoins powerd by etherum will do .
will they surfive of die too.

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
It's a really good article. I like Cardano and I'm holding it for a long term. And who knows, maybe in few years it will become more popular that Ethereum.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 01:18:48 PM
Maybe. I'm not sure about this and I think that you need to be careful. Invest in any project carefully. Ethereum has a lot of competitors now. Just choose projects that you believe in and invest in them. There are not many good projects and you must be careful with your investments
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:08:50 PM
I dont know if thats really true. Eth is still far above it on cmc. Unless something major happens I doubt ADA will surpass ETH.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
Ada is a very promising coin, but what about competition with Ethereum are not yet available. And both coins are now in the big drawdown.

I agree with you. In order to replace the ETH of ADA, one has to go a long way.
In theory, if ETH starts to lose its customers, and ADA at this time attract more ICO's, this process will take several years.
So in the long term it is possible only.
Activity: 518
August 21, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
Funny but not possible. You do realize that ethereum remain the best altcoin in the market right? Coins like cardano still have a hell of a long way to go before they can even get to the point that ethereum is right now and before they get there then ethereum would have gone much farther by then. Props to cardano for being a good coin but there is no way that it is going to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 67
August 21, 2018, 09:43:41 AM
Actually this market is so much unpredictable and based on this at this moment Cardano is better than ETH because ETH suddenly fallen and people are like to invest in this coin nowadays.
Activity: 432
August 21, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
Cardano is just a fresher. On the other hand Ethereum has couple of dominating years’ experience. Ether is worth over $250 dollar but ADA is only worth around couple of cents. So it is not easy to happen

I agree with you . ADA has just appeared this year and can not compete with ETH because ETH owns a very large community and most of the current ICO projects use this platform to call investors so good ETH Than the ADA is absolutely certain and if ADA want to cross the ETH they have to build a platform that nobody has been up to this point.
Activity: 56
August 21, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
Ada is a very promising coin, but what about competition with Ethereum are not yet available. And both coins are now in the big drawdown.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
Though Cardano has made some significant advancement over Ethereum on some technological fact, it is still lagging far behind on market capital. No one can assume that how much time it will take to keep pace with Ethereum.
Activity: 56
August 21, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
Cardano is founded and backed by some of the ethereum’s officials as far as I know. That’s why it’s working on the flaws that ethereum has and delivers better services. So I think it is possible for Cardano to grab the peak
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
This is very unlikely. But it is also a smart and solid foundation, with a good team of developers
Activity: 105
August 21, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
that was some quite premature opinion, the fact that ethereum is so popular right now even with bear market crashing. is prove that ethereum is still quite strong
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
August 21, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
That's good information related with the cardano ada coins, unfortunatelly it is still not enough to destroy ethereum especially for smart contract and decentralize application dapps due to more than it. Cardano ada coins must be mass addoption to surpass ethereum due to we know that many projects be built on ethereum than on cardano's platform, but if many projects be built on cardano's platform maybe cardano will destroy ethereum come true.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 04:54:34 AM
Cardano is just a fresher. On the other hand Ethereum has couple of dominating years’ experience. Ether is worth over $250 dollar but ADA is only worth around couple of cents. So it is not easy to happen
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
I think for this time only new speculation only. Indeed Cardano is a good altcoin even in terms of development. but EOS is much more have the potential to be used to shift the ethereum. probably could have been even in the long run Cardano will become better and replaces the position of the ethereum.
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
It is great article I must say. Detailed explanation by author to prove the potentiality of Cardano blockchain platform. I agree with his explanation. Yeah, Cardano has a shining future I believe
Activity: 97
August 21, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
As the Cardano community grows, more ADA will be needed to validate each transaction, which will likely contribute to industry growth.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
Yes, Cardano will also be involved in the smart contract platform. It is the first scientific philosophy and a blockchain platform evolved from research-driven wizards. Caldano technology is safe, flexible and scalable. It can provide millions of data, and I think it is possible to destroy Ethereum as long as it proves time.
Pages:
Jump to: