Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum! - page 58. (Read 48387 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
Well you should compare it recent success rate to that of ethereum; ethereum has being widely accepted and easy to use. Also consider many platforms growing everyday to beat eth that are even better than cardano
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
That's normal that the team will speculate on their growth as to attract more investors to put money on their coin. It's  possible but very tough to accomplish and I don't think Cardano can make it.
I believe Cardano is too good also for.investment but i dont think if it can destroy Ethereum because Ethereum is to powerful and cardano is just a new coin introduce in the market and the influence to investor is not too wide compare to ETH.
Activity: 130
August 19, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
That's normal that the team will speculate on their growth as to attract more investors to put money on their coin. It's  possible but very tough to accomplish and I don't think Cardano can make it.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
First, if Cardano and catch up with the Etherium, then it will not happen very soon. Secondly, after a certain time there will not be one main platform like now. Several platforms will actively and confidently exist in parallel, presumably - the Etherium, NEO, ADA, EOS.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
August 19, 2018, 01:07:06 AM
lol you keep dreaming cardano will never reach the ethereum's fame ever never.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:05:36 AM
I will never underrate Cardano because I have got to know of it's abilities now. But for it to overtake Ehereum, then it really needs a lot of time to do that.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 19, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

Some of these bogus statements are sometimes unbelievably hilarious. In what sense will anyone even think this is going to be possible. ADA that is still struggling for its dear life to exist surpassing an already established Ether? Come on! That's not possible in the least imagination. Ethereum already has so many cryptos running on its blockchain. Where is ADA?
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
it's too early to drop ethereum, coin cardano just appeared. I also read cardano will be able to drop ethereum but I don't believe that.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
When did Cardano destroy Ethereum? What is Cardano's strongest weapon to defeat Ethereum ?, I think the Tron is better than Cardano, Tron achieved huge market capitalization and even defeated Ethereum, I think, you are too praising Cardano and forgetting Tron.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
For me,i don't see any reason why Cardano coin will destroy Ethereum.I think it will not because as we can see there's a big difference between the two coin in terms of price value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

Very good but this is only opinion but the result ( reality ) not always same. Even Eth have low price and many people already exchange it into another financial instrument, this coin is strong and have powerful audiences. Many people still use it to help them finish their transactions or test strategy. I can say " NO " and let's see together what happen, good luck with your trust.

agree, ethereum has a large community and now we know that there are many competitors for ethereum, but why is ethereum irreplaceable? I think everyone still survives and likes ethereum as an asset they must have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 19, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

Very good but this is only opinion but the result ( reality ) not always same. Even Eth have low price and many people already exchange it into another financial instrument, this coin is strong and have powerful audiences. Many people still use it to help them finish their transactions or test strategy. I can say " NO " and let's see together what happen, good luck with your trust.
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
I think the token that can beat ETH would be EOS. ADA is also good but take a look at Eos. You will see that is the rival of ETH.

But ETH is still solid at No. 2. I think it will take a long time to beat it
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 18, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
lots of coins trying to compete with eth and btc, that's the competition in the market. all have a chance. and of course cardano also has the opportunity to be able to compete with eth.
Activity: 29
August 18, 2018, 11:17:21 PM
According to Cardano's founder and CEO Charles Hoskinson, his coded coin would beat Bitcoin and Ethereum for a year. Mr. Hoskinson commented as soon as the ADA came in at No. 7 in terms of market capitalization. Cardano e-wallet is Daedalus, one of the cool wallets in the market. It provides the user the ability to activate decentralized applications in Blockchain's pre-coding. So, this wallet is very powerful, flexible and safe. Charles Hoskinson shared:
"The way a business ecosystem works is what makes it earn a positive reputation to become a market leader."
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
ETH is still very strong, behind Bitcoin, it's a standard of crypto market. Cardano have more innovation, compare to ETH, but
it just becoming closer to Bitcoin and ETH. In my opinion, Cardano has portencial to become a strong Coin in
the market, maybe it takes longtime.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
August 18, 2018, 11:04:36 PM
In my view , Cardano has got many big potentials of technology but it needs time to confirm that it's safer and faster .
Moreover it must prove there are no hackers to break into cardano platform and Many people and investors have believed in ETH platform until now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 11:00:57 PM
Card nano is a good coin too and has potential coin, but I think it will not go and overpass the ethereum with that, ethereum is a good coin and can give you a good profit in holding it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
August 18, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
why not as i know eth project is great but i dont know anything about ada so what makes ada special ? what make it better than eth ?
Activity: 17
August 18, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
hello
Pages:
Jump to: