Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 12. (Read 130653 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Congratulations to Best_Change and the entire Green Family on reaching this milestone. Not so many campaigns can boast of this accomplishment in the forum. I hope to see us celebrating another 200 more weeks here. I wish the campaign more ROI.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Hooray!

Payment for week 200 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/5d09cbe032f87be4a909d963a81857339aef2d94f9adeb0c3cef01b8cbad2952

Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.
On a side note, please PM all the requests to change the payout address. Unfortunately, we were not able to fulfil the requests of those who only posted in this thread. Please PM us to make sure everything is fixed from the next week forward.

Thank you for the Love I really appreciate, being among the green family and to celebrate with them is a great Joy to me and my family. However any solution to last week payment still pending till date.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hooray!

Payment for week 200 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/5d09cbe032f87be4a909d963a81857339aef2d94f9adeb0c3cef01b8cbad2952

Bonus went to:     
  • Darker45
  • Mpamaegbu
  • m2017
  • _BlackStar
  • Zaguru12

Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.

On a side note, please PM all the requests to change the payout address. Unfortunately, we were not able to fulfil the requests of those who only posted in this thread. Please PM us to make sure everything is fixed from the next week forward.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Anyone know if that viabtc transaction accelerator can help? Been a few years since ive used it and usually it was almost full but if someone can keep pushing our transaction on there it might get approved next time viabtc mined a block.

Only a paid service can help because the transaction size or volume is larger than 0.5 KB which is the maximum size to use the free service. The best option is to the RBF since the transaction has it opt-in already
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Anyone know if that viabtc transaction accelerator can help? Been a few years since ive used it and usually it was almost full but if someone can keep pushing our transaction on there it might get approved next time viabtc mined a block.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Hello @Best_Change team, I would like to change my address from the current legacy address to a new segwit address. Back then, when we were applying, you mentioned somewhere that your wallet did not support native segwit addresses, hence that how I ended up using a legacy address. It seems to me that now your wallet for payments supports segwit as I have seen some members already using such address in this campaign lately.

I also suggest you inform other remaining members who still have legacy addresses to also switch to Segwit to help cut down on the transaction size and consequently the required transaction fees

This is my signed message from the current address

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Bitcoin_Arena and I would like to change my Bitcoin address for receiving payments  from 1LnH6CRGtyxPKE9vd5HZfRNQSmhZ3YKjNq to bc1q4yluey6j3luc4k3c027gc9p5pq6ddvlyw96qzz on this day 13th/Nov/2023.

This message serves as proof that I still have control over the old address.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LnH6CRGtyxPKE9vd5HZfRNQSmhZ3YKjNq
IGXXIzk5mUmyT1/O5vSzA3jUFfn2krpy0sWKMWOrXYTAWt5sXVNhYJB0/bEemG+f41kp0rAgNFmllDhCawwqwsQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

New Bitcoin address: bc1q4yluey6j3luc4k3c027gc9p5pq6ddvlyw96qzz
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
This is another alignment of the stars and it’s not the BestChange campaign’s fault, it’s just that the mempool is overloaded again. Will wait.
The congestion is easing off now as fees are beginning to drop. I just checked now, it's at 78 sats per byte as against 424 it rose to a few days ago. It's crazy whenever this mempool congestion happens.
I monitored it yesterday and it was just few blocks away from going through but suddenly the mempool became congested again.

The solution I'm thinking of is RBF - but I have no problem continuing to wait even if the transaction is confirmed in next week's pay period. Are there any other solutions you are thinking about right now?
This happened the other time, but I can't remember if Best_Change performed RBF or the transaction dropped on its own. Maybe, this will make a history that this week payment may drop before last week  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Has none of the BestChange campaign participants noticed this yet?
I was aware of it - but I didn't want to say anything because the manager knew exactly what to do so that his participants received their payments on time. There's no harm in continuing to wait until the transaction gets 1 confirmation - but the transaction fee used by manager at 4 days 10 hours 50 minutes ago is too low compared to the current transaction fee recommendation.

The solution I'm thinking of is RBF - but I have no problem continuing to wait even if the transaction is confirmed in next week's pay period. Are there any other solutions you are thinking about right now?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
This is another alignment of the stars and it’s not the BestChange campaign’s fault, it’s just that the mempool is overloaded again. Will wait.
The congestion is easing off now as fees are beginning to drop. I just checked now, it's at 78 sats per byte as against 424 it rose to a few days ago. It's crazy whenever this mempool congestion happens.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie

Has none of the BestChange campaign participants noticed this yet? Once again the receipt of the weekly reward is delayed. Of course, this is not a cause for concern (or panic), but recipients will have to wait a little longer. This is another alignment of the stars and it’s not the BestChange campaign’s fault, it’s just that the mempool is overloaded again. Will wait.
legendary
...Or party invited all sig participants on an event and wine party. Cheesy
... And get unmasked, everyone! 🧐
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Maybe a celebration? Or party invited all sig participants on an event and wine party. Cheesy
If there is someone in Russia who can print something using CNC/3D-Printing and send it to whoever runs @BESTCHANGE, it does not have to be something expensive such that if we pay $10 per account we will get something beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
So we're TWO WEEKS away from the DOUBLE CENTURY.
Well what can I say, I love BestChange campaign eversince the day they started and got some issues at first but still able to work out. Rest assured that mostly here are loyalist of bestchange green family. Congrats and wish you all the best for this company.

Maybe a celebration? Or party invited all sig participants on an event and wine party. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Last Week 199 is over. Let a new anniversary week 200 begin.

The payment for week 199 has been sent:
By this time next week we will have week 200. This is a very big milestone. I congratulate Best_Change in advance. One day I visited the first pages of this thread and understood that Bestchange didn't have an easy beginning. Many people didn't believe in this project but time proved them wrong.
Truly so. This is a very significant date week. And it seems that now this is the only Bestchange signature campaign that can boast such a long duration. This should not just be congratulations to the Best_Change from the forum participants, but also gratitude, because many forum members were and remain among the this signature campaign participants. And even more forum members would like to be included.

I am glad to be among those who begin this anniversary week with a green signature and by publishing my first post for this week I want to honor this event in this way.

Many people didn't believe in this project but time proved them wrong.
Time puts everything in its place. So to speak, makes the right accents. Bestchange has already become like a brand.

Bu the way. Will there be any surprise in honor of this week?
legendary
Many people didn't believe in this project but time proved them wrong.
Yes, I recall that drama vividly and I guess it was majorly because of the mouth watery and unbelievable payrate BestChange offered then and insisted on managing the campaign itself. The account was relatively unknown (to put it mildly). That got so many eyebrows raised. I can't remember the exact amount again but back in the day it was a huge amount as it also caught my attention too.

All the best to all of us, and to the Change that suits Best.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
The payment for week 199 has been sent:
By this time next week we will have week 200. This is a very big milestone. I congratulate Best_Change in advance. One day I visited the first pages of this thread and understood that Bestchange didn't have an easy beginning. Many people didn't believe in this project but time proved them wrong.

legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The payment for week 199 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/explorer/transactions/btc/1c7e1691e4f5ad96ed7e695c2438005cb26544352ae34965364eee43542ffa90

The bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • GeorgeJohn
  • Nrcewker
  • LogitechMouse
  • Husires

@_BlackStar Congratulations, well done! We are honored to have you in our campaign, just like all the rest of the participants.

And many thanks to you guys for your kind words!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
To all members of the green family - I am happy to announce that _BlackStar has ranked up to Legendary today. Thank you to all of you especially to Best_Change who has given me this opportunity.

Once again - thank you, cheers!!!

Congrats _BlackStar, The green family is growing quickly

We will complete about 200 weeks, or 50 months or 4 years. It is a very long time.

January 13, 2020 was the starting point
Activity: 896
Merit: 645
To all members of the green family - I am happy to announce that _BlackStar has ranked up to Legendary today.
You left out the fans to this family, lol…  Grin

I’ll still tip my hat to you in celebration and a bottle of BlackStar Larger Beer to another asset of the Green Family _BlackStar on this significant high in the profiling of the forum. I could say it’s deserving of you and that speaks clearly in the brand your affiliated with and those that rocking it’s floors.

Congrats _BlackStar and the Green Family on this growth.
legendary
Wow!
How time flies.
Felicitations, BestChange.
Happy Double Century in Weeks celebration.
From me, this is wishing BestChange the best of progressive business connections...
In good health, I must add.
Pages:
Jump to: