Pages:
Author

Topic: [CFNP] BestChange Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 11. (Read 130653 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Truly, hugeblack; your love for this green family holds water. You've kept watch and faith with us weekly despite moving to another affiliation. Thanks for your affection.

Happy celebration to all my colleagues. Let's make this a December to Remember!
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Payment for week 203 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6c78834127a86a8df721db25653f8e4b880528b15e3640ef8a87e7d6194075e6

Bonus was given to:

• lovesmayfamilis
  • Mpamaegbu
  • m2017
  • Adbitco
  • Zaguru12

Thank you, everyone, you rock! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Please change my btc address to bc1qtg7ecmhcfxfefdz7nv7pdqlfgdvdnapykeemp4
Send a PM

On a side note, please PM all the requests to change the payout address. Unfortunately, we were not able to fulfil the requests of those who only posted in this thread. Please PM us to make sure everything is fixed from the next week forward.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Please change my btc address to bc1qtg7ecmhcfxfefdz7nv7pdqlfgdvdnapykeemp4
legendary
Payment for week 202 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/1b4a10729655a7825d625558d86e58886ddbd62e4142bf1c9307c7ddf477b343

Bonus went to:

• Darker45
  • Upgrade00
  • adaseb
  • FP91G
  • GeorgeJohn

Thank you, everyone!

@MaryAngela_Fantocci Thank you for your interest in our campaign, however, at the moment, we have no open slots. The thread's title starts with [CFNP], which stands for Closed for new participants. Cheers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Sorry guys, didn't mean to show any disrespect. As you correctly mentioned I was not active for a long time, so just got confused a little. No offence.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maryangelafantocci-855378
Amount of merits for the last 120 days: 0 (due to long inactivity)
BTC Address: bc1q0020hnftzyv4msqddp9wsr40j0tqqdy45zv2h6

The manager hasn't announced an opening slot yet. Please have patience and wait until the manager opens a slot for the new participants.
And no one wants to give her their place? Smiley

If you don't know the campaign culture, then how do you expect the manager to accept you on the campaign?
What if it works out? Smiley

For info your last post was made on August 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM. You suddenly wakeup and applied here. Looks suspicious to me.
She just woke up from suspended anabiosis and her first thought was “sign up for BestChange Signature Campaign”. You see how in demand BestChange is, that even dormant accounts interrupt their carefree sleep. Smiley

It doesn't look suspicious. This looks like a stupid provocation or an overly naive way to sign up for the “green team”.

She has had no merit for over 120 days to qualify for a campaign, yet the rule was ignored, which makes her possibly ignored by the manager for not reading the rules before applying for the campaign.

After over four years of being inactive, the first thing she could do after waking up from sleep was to apply for a campaign. I was thinking there is a possibility of an account abnormality here.  This really looks suspicious to me as well.
It's like a program that has a delayed trigger timer. Smiley  After a certain period, dormant accounts are activated and send an application to participate in the signature campaign. Is this the first time this has happened? You can safely ignore these messages.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maryangelafantocci-855378

The manager hasn't announced an opening slot yet. Please have patience and wait until the manager opens a slot for the new participants.

If you don't know the campaign culture, then how do you expect the manager to accept you on the campaign?

For info your last post was made on August 08, 2018, 03:28:36 PM. You suddenly wakeup and applied here. Looks suspicious to me.

She has had no merit for over 120 days to qualify for a campaign, yet the rule was ignored, which makes her possibly ignored by the manager for not reading the rules before applying for the campaign.

After over four years of being inactive, the first thing she could do after waking up from sleep was to apply for a campaign. I was thinking there is a possibility of an account abnormality here.  This really looks suspicious to me as well.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

legendary
Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations!

We move forward.

Payment for week 201 has been sent: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/c67edc137083e26a5494c9380ec4e17292647573ce7a71c202200c02fe9a1fbe

Bonus went to:

• cryptoaddictchie
  • The Cryptovator
  • lovesmayfamilis
  • m2017
  • LogitechMouse

Cheers! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.
Thank you also to you and your team members who have given us their best, [campaign participant]. Although I am not a user who has been here since day one you started - but I am very happy that a new milestone has been hit. Plus - thanks for the bonus too.

Congratulations to you, team members and all green family participants.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Are the paid services cheaper than paying the actual miner fee? I ask because I got a bunch of unspent inputs from the sig campaign and I didn't batch them when fees were low. Wonder what the best way to go about this would be.

I haven’t used the paid service before but I have read about it that paid transaction accelerators are much more expensive than just paying the required transaction fee. I think you mean you have lots of UTXOs and you want to consolidate them. I would advise you wait since it is not a thing of urgency. If you’re using wallets that have coin control you can simply freeze those smaller UTXOs so that you spend from only the larger ones to reduce the transaction size then when the mempool gets less congested you can simply consolidate them. This is much easier than over paying for them now
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Anyone know if that viabtc transaction accelerator can help? Been a few years since ive used it and usually it was almost full but if someone can keep pushing our transaction on there it might get approved next time viabtc mined a block.

Only a paid service can help because the transaction size or volume is larger than 0.5 KB which is the maximum size to use the free service. The best option is to the RBF since the transaction has it opt-in already

Are the paid services cheaper than paying the actual miner fee? I ask because I got a bunch of unspent inputs from the sig campaign and I didn't batch them when fees were low. Wonder what the best way to go about this would be.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Thank you for being in our campaign and making the anniversary possible. We cherish our partnership with every one of you!
As a celebration bonus, we gifted an extra $20 to everyone who reached a weekly minimum.
A pleasant, generous and unexpected surprise for all participants of the BestChange signature campaign. This is why I like BestChange, its stability and constancy. Even such seemingly trivial things as celebrating another milestone in the form of the 200th payment week reveal a true attitude towards its participants.

Thank you for the gift, Best_Change and congratulations to everyone on this event.

Now I will definitely wait until the 300rd week to receive a $30 gift. Cheesy Who's with me?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Congratulations to Bestchange 200 weeks is a unique and unusual experience for promoting in this forum. I hope to see week 500 or even 1000. Having the Bestchange brand on any crypto exchange gives it value.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Hooray!
Payment for week 200 has been sent:
Hurray!
Congratulations to Bestchange and I wish your company more wins and longevity.

This is a goodnews, thank you Best_Change. Who knows if this extra $20 will remain permanent. I am sure if the $20 gift doesn't affect Bestchange budget, they may decide to make it permanent which will help to augment this global inflation.

Like they said, is a gift for the celebration it wasn't started increment of pay rate, but however if it's their final decision to make it permanent then kudos to them.

We move!
Activity: 896
Merit: 645
Hooray!

Congratulations to the ever phenomenal, consistent and humane rooted Best_change and the green family for your unwavering service to the forum and the cryptospace in its entire. To not fail on your promises and noting wins with celebrations.

Congrats on progress, green family.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Hooray!
Payment for week 200 has been sent:
Hurray!
Congratulations to Bestchange and I wish your company more wins and longevity.

This is a goodnews, thank you Best_Change. Who knows if this extra $20 will remain permanent. I am sure if the $20 gift doesn't affect Bestchange budget, they may decide to make it permanent which will help to augment this global inflation.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Oh yeah! There I was thinking I got over paid. Thanks, BestChange. Felicitations to the green fam! We rock!
Pages:
Jump to: