Pages:
Author

Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners! - page 10. (Read 23321 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
@Dophoeve, @pjcltd and others: share feature is done!
You can share your whole dashboard or just dashboard of one miner. For example, here are my private miners: http://cgminermonitor.com/Shared/da5cbaed907a425fb56be08f8a5daa0b0

Full share of one miner is still under development - due to some problems it will be available much later...
Hope that dashboard share is good for now Smiley
its ok i fixed it

But
will this work on a Ras Pi?

Hey again! Now it's confirmed - it's working on Raspberry PI! However, you have to compile it from source - which is extremely simple. Just follow the instructions here: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted -> Install HOWTO -> Compile from source
Is there any way to run the client on one machine, and have it connect to cgminer on another?  (( Miners are all running thru a stratum proxy and don't have direct access to the internet ))

Yes, I do realize this will make it unable to get machine stats and only get cgminer API info.. I'm good with that.

thanks,
Sigg

Edit:  Thinking about it some more... having the ability for a single client to monitor multiple cgminer instances on multiple machines would be really sweet Smiley

What do you think about possibility to specify miner's IP in config? You would be able to run multiple instances of CgminerMonitorClient by specyfing different config files. Proof of concept script for monitoring multiple miners would look like this:

Code:
screen -r miner1 -dm CgminerMonitorClientX64Linux -configFile=miner1.config
screen -r miner2 -dm CgminerMonitorClientX64Linux -configFile=miner2.config
screen -r miner3 -dm CgminerMonitorClientX64Linux -configFile=miner3.config

However, some future features might not work in remote mode.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Is there any way to run the client on one machine, and have it connect to cgminer on another?  (( Miners are all running thru a stratum proxy and don't have direct access to the internet ))

Yes, I do realize this will make it unable to get machine stats and only get cgminer API info.. I'm good with that.

thanks,
Sigg

Edit:  Thinking about it some more... having the ability for a single client to monitor multiple cgminer instances on multiple machines would be really sweet Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
To the MOOOON
For now, yes that would be great!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Thanks guys for your input. To sum up, there should be possibility to:
-share only dashboard for only one worker
-share all statistics of one worker
-share only dashboard for all workers

Is this correct?
sound good to me

Thanks guys for your input. To sum up, there should be possibility to:
-share only dashboard for only one worker
-share all statistics of one worker
-share only dashboard for all workers

Is this correct?
To the MOOOON
Hey!

I love the idea! I am currently using it as a live stat for my rig at BETArigs.com!

I really want to make my site public, is there any way I can make my dashboard open for the public? Just the dashboard, so people can see which miners are online and hashing at which rate?

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!
Cheers:D

thats why i asked the question before

Good thinking
legendary
NodeMasters
Hey!

I love the idea! I am currently using it as a live stat for my rig at BETArigs.com!

I really want to make my site public, is there any way I can make my dashboard open for the public? Just the dashboard, so people can see which miners are online and hashing at which rate?

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!

thats why i asked the question before
To the MOOOON
Hey!

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!
How do you upgrade to pro account ?

This will be as easy as possible. Pay indicated amount of BTC to your address and your account will upgrade automatically.
Why BTC? Because there is no easy "forward founds" REST API for LTC. To my knowledge, such API is provided only by blockchain.

ok but there are other services that offer taking payment with other coins
have alook at this site
https://www.coinpayments.net/

i have used it a few times with out any problems and it will be better for script miners
as they might not have BTC to pay but they will have other coins.

Thanks, for sure I will look into that. I missed that somehow.
legendary
NodeMasters

This will be as easy as possible. Pay indicated amount of BTC to your address and your account will upgrade automatically.
Why BTC? Because there is no easy "forward founds" REST API for LTC. To my knowledge, such API is provided only by blockchain.

ok but there are other services that offer taking payment with other coins
have alook at this site
https://www.coinpayments.net/

i have used it a few times with out any problems and it will be better for script miners
as they might not have BTC to pay but they will have other coins.

legendary
NodeMasters
Thanks everyone for positive input! It's crucial to have satisfied users!

what about adding a public option
I have 3 rigs rented out and it would be nice to have this totally read only option
so that you could let who every has rented your rig out to see whats going on.

Is that something you would be able to add.
I remember about that too. Taking this opportunity I would ask you, if link per worker would be ok?

Hi
yes that would be very good.
How long before you  will be able to do this ?

What are your plans for charging for this ?
I will try to do this within a week and I won't charge anything for this. Upgrade for pro account (controlling miner from web, advanced notifications, more than X miners) in the future will be paid. I was thinking about fee equal to 2% of earnings but that seems to be too high. What do you think about a fee equal to (1MH/s earnings * 2%)/worker? That would cost something like 0,1LTC/month/worker, which seems to be cheap.

Sorting out what to charge is not easy as you don't want to be to cheap or to expensive.
don't think donations are the way to go either.
you could do it as a one of charge or per month but then that has issues as well.

I have 3 rigs rented out and it would be nice to have this totally read only option

I remember about that too. Taking this opportunity I would ask you, if link per worker would be ok?

Hi

I will try to do this within a week and I won't charge anything for this. Upgrade for pro account (controlling miner from web, advanced notifications, more than X miners) in the future will be paid. I was thinking about fee equal to 2% of earnings but that seems to be too high. What do you think about a fee equal to (1MH/s earnings * 2%)/worker? That would cost something like 0,1LTC/month/worker, which seems to be cheap.
legendary
NodeMasters

Hi

This is brilliant. Been using for 24 hours and has worked great, and has told me when a miner went down. Just the utility i've been looking for!
I remember about the utility, sorry to keep you waiting so long. Soon (in a week or two) I will be working full-time on this project and I hope everything will move faster.

Edit: Good idea to setup the client on auto-start, Cgwatcher occasionally reboots my machine when a card goes down
That should be easy, just follow Tips&Tricks on the bottom of this page: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted

Awesome web app... very happy with it. Any plans for mobile integration? ie, Android app to interface with the site?
For now, web app is designed to look good on desktop, mobile or tablet. Unfortunately, Android App isn't in short-term plans.

legendary
NodeMasters

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Awesome web app... very happy with it. Any plans for mobile integration? ie, Android app to interface with the site?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This is brilliant. Been using for 24 hours and has worked great, and has told me when a miner went down. Just the utility i've been looking for!

Edit: Good idea to setup the client on auto-start, Cgwatcher occasionally reboots my machine when a card goes down
Pages:
Jump to: