Pages:
Author

Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners! - page 3. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
You can't put other pool.
bad...

What do you mean?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
You can't put other pool.
bad...
runs on antminer s1?
Actually no one ever tried that. You would have to compile it from the source. I still have OpenWrt devices on TODO list.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
runs on antminer s1?
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
As someone mentioned on the reddit thread, you should consider having pre-compiled versions for some of the embedded miners, like KNC, Antminer, etc.

Sure I would that, however the problem is, that I don't own any of those devices. So far I only know that Avalon is running on OpenWrt, but it's hard drive and RAM it's rather too small to run Mono framework. I would have to somehow write another client...
The way I see it for now is to have another machine, which would connect to those miners and it would monitor it from this another machine. This of course isn't perfect solution... reboot/restart worker commands won't work and we need another computer to run the client.
Maybe you have any thoughts on this?

Most of us mining more than 1 box have some sort of 'babysitter' box sitting near by, that could connect to the cgminer API, pull data, then publish it. I think that's a great idea.

Activity: 15
miner was causing the problem, now works fine Smiley
And again doest work for me Cry

One last thing, if you are working on windows, check firewall settings, try to run the client as admin. Also note that you have to restart sgminer to make it read the config again.
Activity: 10
And again doest work for me Cry
Yes I took the port number from sgminer config file, yes api is allowed and I forward the port 4028 trought the router!
This is from sgminer config file:

"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-listen" : "true",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",
"api-port" : "4028",

Wait a moment, what router? Do you run the client on mining machine directly?
Yes it is on my rig directly and yes I have router? Why?
If you run client on the same machine as the sgminer is working, you don't have to setup any port forwarding on router. What is interesting, even with proper setup there seems to be a problem with communication between sgminer and the client. The last try: please delete "api-mcast-port" line. I don't know what it is, but maybe it interferences with api-port setting.
Yes I took the port number from sgminer config file, yes api is allowed and I forward the port 4028 trought the router!

Yes it is on my rig directly and yes I have router? Why?

As someone mentioned on the reddit thread, you should consider having pre-compiled versions for some of the embedded miners, like KNC, Antminer, etc.

Sure I would that, however the problem is, that I don't own any of those devices. So far I only know that Avalon is running on OpenWrt, but it's hard drive and RAM it's rather too small to run Mono framework. I would have to somehow write another client...
The way I see it for now is to have another machine, which would connect to those miners and it would monitor it from this another machine. This of course isn't perfect solution... reboot/restart worker commands won't work and we need another computer to run the client.
Maybe you have any thoughts on this?

If you want to give it a shot am in.

I tried to mod the API of the avalon and it did not want to work. I added W:192.168.1.2 to the miner and nothing works. problem do i think that the avalon system is linux i can't point it to the client "cgminer"

Any luck?
We are working on that, I'll post the results here. Give us one week max.

I have a problem with sending data to server:

02:24:08.26 Sending StatCgminer data.
02:24:08.26 Getting data for StatCgminer worker.
02:24:08.26 Sending { "command": "coin", "devs": "" } to cgminer.
02:24:09.26 Error occured while sending request to cgminer.
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made bec
ause the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddre
ss socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at CgminerMonitorClient.Workers.Cgminer.CommandSender.SendMessage(String mess
age, Int32 port)
   at CgminerMonitorClient.Workers.Cgminer.CgminerWorker.GetStats(Config config)

02:24:09.27 Getting StatCgminer data failed. Sleeping for a 2s and re
trying

You sure its the right port number or can it be your router blocking it? Do you have the right API ip.

MinersEdge is (partly) right, this means that CgminerMonitorClient can't connect to cgminer.
Please verify if you are hitting the right port (4028) and if you have configured cgminer to allow API calls, from "GetStarted" page:

Configure cgminer:

Pass additional command-line arguments: --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1

Or add additional configuration file entries: "api-listen" : true, "api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1"

Activity: 5
You sure its the right port number or can it be your router blocking it? Do you have the right API ip.
I have a problem with sending data to server:

02:24:08.26 Sending StatCgminer data.
02:24:08.26 Getting data for StatCgminer worker.
02:24:08.26 Sending { "command": "coin", "devs": "" } to cgminer.
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): No connection could be made bec
ause the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddre
ss socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at CgminerMonitorClient.Workers.Cgminer.CommandSender.SendMessage(String mess
age, Int32 port)
   at CgminerMonitorClient.Workers.Cgminer.CgminerWorker.GetStats(Config config)

02:24:09.27 Getting StatCgminer data failed. Sleeping for a 2s and re
trying
Activity: 5

I tried to mod the API of the avalon and it did not want to work. I added W:192.168.1.2 to the miner and nothing works. problem do i think that the avalon system is linux i can't point it to the client "cgminer"

Any luck?
Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Activity: 69

Pages:
Jump to: