Pages:
Author

Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners! - page 2. (Read 23321 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hello all!
Features page was just published. I figured out that it will be good to post all suggestions/features/bugs there.
Direct link to features page: http://cgminermonitor.com/Features
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
oh, forgot to mention: it would be nice to have the possibility to export all the (raw) data to generate own reports in excel or so Smiley
Activity: 13
Group feature request. Combine workers in groups with share group stats and applying features from remote control to group. Thanks. Smiley
jjjordan, such a list is a beautiful idea, thank you! I'll do it ASAP.

Can the CgminerMonitor be installed directly on a antMiner S3??
Unfortunetely AntMiner support is still under investigation. I have to look into that because many users asks about it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Can the CgminerMonitor be installed directly on a antMiner S3??
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
I must say you are very good observer! Great to have witty users! Thank you for detailed report - I'll try to fix that soon.
I'll add "Group miners for remote control" feature to TODO list.
Total Hash Rate graph is already on TODO list. Since you are not the first user who requested that - priority of that feature has been increased.

Since you mentioned TOTAL HASH RATE GRAPH is your priority,
I can give you some heads up and tell you whoever wants miner grouping (me too:))
will also want GROUP HASH RATE GRAPH too... So think about that when you are working on
the TOTAL HASH RATE GRAPH...

I don't know if you have feature request page, but you can do something like the guys from PiMP did:
http://www.getpimp.org/features.html

And finally - the subscription model is not a bad thing! So it is not SAD news!
This means you will get paid reimbursed for your hosting and all other operational costs.
Also time and effort you are putting into this should be rewarded. So don't feel bad about it.

One thing that I am nervous and even scared about when using "free" services is you don't get to complain
or require help/support about it (just like not voting and demonstrating). You rely strictly on the good will of whoever provides the service.
So having subscription is healthy both for you (altruism is good, but bread is essential necessity) and your
accounts (now customers). Just don't go overboard and keep it real.
I'd like to have the "total" graph not only to show the total hashrate, but the hasrate of the workers combined (like combining the graphs of the workers in one graph with multiple lines for the different hashrates).

Another suggestion is to be able to disable some workers instead of deleting them altogether.

Love cgminermonitor btw!

Sure, I'll try to add that, thanks for suggestion!

Sad news.. from September fees for pro account will be introduced. There will be a fee of 0.15LTC per worker per one month, 25% of discount when buying 3 months and 50% of discount when buying pro account for 6 months. Why 0.15LTC? That's the amount of LTC which average CgminerMonitor worker will mine during a month. Fees will change over time to reflect bigger difficulty change or average worker speed. There will be no hidden donation mining - only explicit payments. Hope that will cover hosting fees.

Good news: monitoring functionality will stay free, as I promised.

Promo until the beginning of September: anyone who has wrote in this topic or send me an email till now, can send me an email again (with email registered on the website), or send me PM (with email in the body, registered on the website) to receive free PRO account for whole month, as my gratitude for providing feedback about CgminerMonitor!
Activity: 2
I'd like to have the "total" graph not only to show the total hashrate, but the hasrate of the workers combined (like combining the graphs of the workers in one graph with multiple lines for the different hashrates).

Another suggestion is to be able to disable some workers instead of deleting them altogether.

Love cgminermonitor btw!
Hello all!
I've just published general statistics about Cgminer Monitor website: number of workers, number of users, different hash rates indicators, pool share, client share and more. Enjoy: http://cgminermonitor.com/Stats
This looks awesome! Thank you a lot!
It is very helpful.

And since you are onto it I must add another thing that is somewhat related.
Let's say the 1hour graph. The whole graph is 1hour "wide".
If you have just started the miner/client it is not.
It is much shorter instead and only shows couple of minutes.
And another one, which I will try to describe by memory, since I don't have it
"in front" of me right now:

1. It is 10:00 now.
2. My miner froze at 9:20.
3. I rebooted at 9:40
4. The graph shows as straight line between 9:20 and 9:40 instead of not being there at all.

Maybe after you declare the miner as dead and email alert also zero the graph?

I am sorry if my reports are annoying you, but I think you should know about them. Wink

So I don't know if you have a feature request list but here is one:
"Group miners for remote control."
It means - switch all my 7950s to a X11 pool, and 280x to a X15 pool...
So define groups (farms) and switch them in bulk.

Keep the good work!
Thank you again for your great piece of software!

I must say you are very good observer! Great to have witty users! Thank you for detailed report - I'll try to fix that soon.
I'll add "Group miners for remote control" feature to TODO list.
Total Hash Rate graph is already on TODO list. Since you are not the first user who requested that - priority of that feature has been increased.
Ah, almost forgot  Embarrassed:
Any chance for a Total Hash Rate graph?
The one that is on the dashboard...
Hello all!
I've just published general statistics about Cgminer Monitor website: number of workers, number of users, different hash rates indicators, pool share, client share and more. Enjoy: http://cgminermonitor.com/Stats
This looks awesome! Thank you a lot!
It is very helpful.

And since you are onto it I must add another thing that is somewhat related.
Let's say the 1hour graph. The whole graph is 1hour "wide".
If you have just started the miner/client it is not.
It is much shorter instead and only shows couple of minutes.
And another one, which I will try to describe by memory, since I don't have it
"in front" of me right now:

1. It is 10:00 now.
2. My miner froze at 9:20.
3. I rebooted at 9:40
4. The graph shows as straight line between 9:20 and 9:40 instead of not being there at all.

Maybe after you declare the miner as dead and email alert also zero the graph?

I am sorry if my reports are annoying you, but I think you should know about them. Wink

So I don't know if you have a feature request list but here is one:
"Group miners for remote control."
It means - switch all my 7950s to a X11 pool, and 280x to a X15 pool...
So define groups (farms) and switch them in bulk.

Keep the good work!
Thank you again for your great piece of software!

Hello all!

Well, thanks for the update.
We will be waiting for the fix.

jjjordan, I've also just published fix for your reported issue. Thank you for your patience and again thank you very much for reporting this.
Well, thanks for the update.
We will be waiting for the fix.
I think I understand what you are suggesting. Indeed this is a bug and I'll look at that.

Until you figure out how to fix it do you think it is possible to disregard the algorithm type
and put all the stats in one graph? That would be awesome, since now
if you switch algos the graph is pretty much useless anyway.

I've tried that, but it somehow didn't work. Sorry but I guess the problem is deeper than I thought... Stay tuned, I'll fix that later.
I think I understand what you are suggesting. Indeed this is a bug and I'll look at that.

Until you figure out how to fix it do you think it is possible to disregard the algorithm type
and put all the stats in one graph? That would be awesome, since now
if you switch algos the graph is pretty much useless anyway.
Is cgminer working or just me having problem again?
Yeah, got an e-mail alert for one of my rigs, checked and saw all were down, had a mini panic attack.
I've had mini panic attack too. Sorry guys for yesterdays issues. Cgminer Monitor backend API was overloaded for around 2h yesterday, then it slowly regenerated. It seems that autoscale feature of cloud service doesn't work as expected...

Hey man, great job with cgminermonitor!
I like it a lot and use it all the time.
It saves me a lot of time and also has some features
that let me do stuff not available otherwise.

(...)
Thanks jjjordan for review as well as nice idea. I hope that those "advanced" notifications will be implemented later as pro features.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Yeah, got an e-mail alert for one of my rigs, checked and saw all were down, had a mini panic attack.
It's not you buddy, don't be that nervous... Smiley
All my clients are heaving hard time connecting.
Activity: 15
Hey man, great job with cgminermonitor!
I like it a lot and use it all the time.
It saves me a lot of time and also has some features
that let me do stuff not available otherwise.

I also have a feature suggest and a possible bug report.
About the feature - it would be great if there is an alert that monitors
one and/or all cards acceptance rate in a miner. For example -
if any of the cards in a miner doesn't accept a new share for 20, 30, 60min etc
to send an alert. I am suggesting this since sometimes I have miners that
have cgminer frozen (no shares movement whatsoever) but they still report
some constant hash rate - no movement at all. So from dashboard view it
looks all "green", but when you go to the cgminer graphs you can see what really happens.
My description my not be very detailed so let me know if it needs further clarification.

Bug - all versions I used to sph-miner 4.1.0 the client was reporting scrypt for all algorithms -
scrypt, X11, X13 etc. So there was one set of graphs but different values for hashrate.
After I moved to sgminer 4.2.2 (v5 beta) they all (the algorithms)
show as marucoin-mod, darkcoin-mod etc and there is a graph for each algo (incl. temp, fan, accepted, etc).
That shouldn't be a problem, but the way they are visualized is such that they all start from
beginning. Example:
X11 mining - from 12am to 6am
X13 mining - from 6am to 1pm
X11 mining - from 1pm to 3pm
It will show on the 24h graph:
X11 mining - from 12am to 8am - 8hours (12a-6a is 6h and 1p to 3pm is 2h)
X13 mining - from 12am to 7am - 7hours (6a-1p is 7h)
So it looks like this:
Code:
X11
|   _______________________
| /                        |   
| |                        |   
|_|________________________|_____________________________________________________
 12a    2a    4a    6a    8a    10a    12a    2p    4p    6p    8p    10p   

X13
|   ____________________
| /                     |   
| |                     |   
|_|_____________________|________________________________________________________
Instead of this:
Code:
X11
|   _________________                       _____
| /                  |                     /     |
| |                  |                     |     |
|_|__________________|_____________________|_____|________________________________

X13
|                     ____________________
|                    /                     |   
|                    |                     |   
|____________________|_____________________|______________________________________
(sorry about my art skills)

So my point is - it might be better to put them all (algos) on one graph or if they are separated to
make them look more "chronological".

I can share some miners so you could take a look for both the "bug" and the feature.
Pages:
Jump to: