Pages:
Author

Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners! - page 4. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
On my 5 port modem router.

To access the web of the avalon i need to type 192.168.1.2 for my 200 gh/s and 192.168.1.3 for my 60 gh/s

That means you have to point CgminerMonitorClient to this IP address. I can prepare a new beta version which would allow to specify IP.

nvm it does not work with a avalon

How do you know? I think that with small modification it would work.
Activity: 69
nvm it does not work with a avalon
On my 5 port modem router.

To access the web of the avalon i need to type 192.168.1.2 for my 200 gh/s and 192.168.1.3 for my 60 gh/s
To config the avalon i need to login to the ip from the web. I have a screen that i can add 3 pools and so on with you like me to send you pictures and we can go from there. The cgminer is installed in the avalon it self

Is it connected to a computer or to a router? Can you access it by local machine (localhost/IP:127.0.0.1)?
To config the avalon i need to login to the ip from the web. I have a screen that i can add 3 pools and so on with you like me to send you pictures and we can go from there. The cgminer is installed in the avalon it self
Anyone know how to make this run on a avalon 180 ghs/ miner?
Sorry for late response, do you have a specific problem? I don't know anything about avalon, but I assume it has cgminer API.
can anyone help?
Anyone know how to make this run on a avalon 180 ghs/ miner?
all of my bin files are being created inside my cgminermonitor folder (instead of my sgminer folder). Is this normal? Or is there a way to have them only create in the sgminer folder instead?

What bin files? If that bin files from sgminer I recommend you to check if you navigate to proper directory when launching sgminer.

Is there a way to Display the pool name on the shared rig page?

Instead of "stratum.nicehash.com:3340" show "NiceHash-Nist5".

The problem with that functionality is that not all mining software allows you to specify name of a pool. Therefore for now there is no such a possibility, sorry.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Is there a way to Display the pool name on the shared rig page?

Instead of "stratum.nicehash.com:3340" show "NiceHash-Nist5".
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
all of my bin files are being created inside my cgminermonitor folder (instead of my sgminer folder). Is this normal? Or is there a way to have them only create in the sgminer folder instead?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I would have loved this when I used to mine with my GPU. Great website, looks great and I like that it's free (for now). Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
No problem.  It was just a suggestion.  And knowing that I don't have to wait for the rig to execute the command and refesh the page makes it a bit quicker.

Thanks!

Chris
Yeah, I have thought about that Chris. However, I found that it is both easy to make a mistake and hard to explain what the user should enter to this textbox. Let's stay with simple current move up/down for now.

Pro tip: you can click move up a pool two times without waiting for previous command to execute. CgminerMonitor just schedules to execute "POOL_URL move up" not "POOL_NUMBER move up".
As I said in my last post, the pool priority function does work.  However, after using it for awhile I've found it to be a bit awkward.  If I want to move the pool that's currently priority 4 to be priority 1 I have to click the "cgminerCommand_poolUp" button 3 times, waiting each time for the command to execute and the rig to update.  It works, but as I said it's also awkward.  The same thing works in reverse, of course...  it currently moves a pool up/down one priority step at a time.

If I'm reading the API-README correctly, the "poolpriority" API call accepts a comma-delimeted list of pool numbers in the order of the desired priority.  If the current priority is "0,1,2,3,4" (pool 0, then pool 1, then pool 2, etc...) and I want to move pool 4 to the front, all that needs to be done is to send a "poolpriority 4,0,1,2,3" API call.

Is that right?  If so, wouldn't it be easier to have a single text-entry "change the pool priority order" box with a "submit" button to accomplish this?

Just a suggestion!  If that's too much effort or doesn't fit in with your design scheme, that's perfectly okay as the current functionality *does* work.

Thanks, again, for all your effort in creating and improving CgminerMonitor!  It's *really* cool stuff and it has made managing my rigs *much* easier!

Regards,

Chris
Pool priority functionality works great!  Thanks!

Regards,

Chris
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
So you can put your commands after the Miner program option, but as of now you don't have a config file. I believe you can create one within CGMiner/BFGMiner; it's under settings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am a new user.
Here I found some problems which I do not understand, I hope you can help me

1. What should I fill in for the "config file?
I did not find the config file in cgminer me, please help

You type in where your config file is located.

I do not have a config for it, just that I'm confused,
could help me create a config file?

What are you using to send your gpu custom settings??  But sure, I'll help you. If you have teamviewer PM me.

I use a 1.3 MH fury gawminers

How do you launch your miner?? with a bat file?

yeah right, I run with the bat file
I cannot start up the client
(Also miner is running on PiMP 1.5.5)

For PiMP > 1.5 please follow "Linux (BAMT)" instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: