Pages:
Author

Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners! - page 6. (Read 23325 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Thanks, I get what you need. I'll look at that next week because soon I'm living for some holidays.

No problem!  There no rush on it.  I just thought it'd be something really nice to have.

Have a great holiday!  Be safe!

Regards,

Chris
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thanks, I get what you need. I'll look at that next week because soon I'm living for some holidays.

I didn't "have" to use Ctrl+F5 but did so because it was quicker/easier than logging out of the site and then logging back in.  That probably would've fixed it too.

Now you can change to pool, which is in fact setting pool's priority to 0. Do you have something else in mind? How do you imagine that?

Right now, the priority for my pools are this:

0: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 0: stratum+tcp://r6283.g20.rigs.eu.betarigs.com:9115  User:chrison999-6283
1: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 1: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333  User:1KW9fnXHgQSjEq7RNDWAbgx6DY68rgXVrm
2: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 2: stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333  User:corion49.USB4
3: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 3: stratum+tcp://multi.ghash.io:3333  User:chrison999.USB4
4: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 4: stratum+tcp://mine.multicoinpool.org:3310  User:chrison999.USB4

I'd like to change the priority so that ipominer has a higher priority than clevermining, like this:

0: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 0: stratum+tcp://r6283.g20.rigs.eu.betarigs.com:9115  User:chrison999-6283
1: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 2: stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333  User:1KW9fnXHgQSjEq7RNDWAbgx6DY68rgXVrm
2: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 1: stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333  User:corion49.USB4
3: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 3: stratum+tcp://multi.ghash.io:3333  User:chrison999.USB4
4: Enabled  Strtm Quota 1 Pool 4: stratum+tcp://mine.multicoinpool.org:3310  User:chrison999.USB4

Currently, to do that using the CgminerMonitor site I'd have to delete all of the pools except betarigs and recreate them in the order that I want.  I saw this in the API-README for cgminer:

poolpriority|N,... (*)
               none        There is no reply section just the STATUS section
                              stating the results of changing pool priorities
                              See usage below

The 'poolpriority' command can be used to reset the priority order of multiple pools with a single command - 'switchpool' only sets a single pool to first priority.  Each pool should be listed by id number in order of preference (first = most preferred)

So, I'm wondering if it would be too difficult to implement the 'poolpriority' command as part of the site.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

Please log out and log in. If you have still issues, press Ctrl+F5 to "hard refresh" the website (while being on dashboard page).

Ctrl+F5 fixed it.  Silly me!  (blush!)

Thanks!

Chris

Well, strange that you have had to do that - I always try to avoid that.

Feature request...  it sure would be nice to be able to reorder the pool priorities.  Is it possible to add that?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

Now you can change to pool, which is in fact setting pool's priority to 0. Do you have something else in mind? How do you imagine that?
Feature request...  it sure would be nice to be able to reorder the pool priorities.  Is it possible to add that?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

Please log out and log in. If you have still issues, press Ctrl+F5 to "hard refresh" the website (while being on dashboard page).

Ctrl+F5 fixed it.  Silly me!  (blush!)

Thanks!

Chris
I just finished getting CgminerMonitor running on my Raspberry Pi that's controlling 3 gridseeds and 5 GAWMiners furys.  Looks great, although there is a display problem with the chart for CrazyCanuck Rig #2A for some reason:

http://tinyurl.com/CrazyCanuck

Any ideas how to fix that minor glitch?

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, thanks for reporting that! I'll fix that as soon as remote management will be published.
I've just fixed that glitch. Your dashboard looks perfect now Smiley

Thanks for the info on the config file...  that's really helpful.  However, I'm still having issues with the graph display:

http://imgur.com/Qfm2Ecj

Thanks again...

Regards,

Chris

I just finished getting CgminerMonitor running on my Raspberry Pi that's controlling 3 gridseeds and 5 GAWMiners furys.  Looks great, although there is a display problem with the chart for CrazyCanuck Rig #2A for some reason:

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, thanks for reporting that! I'll fix that as soon as remote management will be published.

Thanks for the info on the config file...  that's really helpful.  However, I'm still having issues with the graph display:

http://imgur.com/Qfm2Ecj

Thanks again...

Regards,

Chris
do massive controlling for rigs

i have 50 rigs on pimp

and its hardly to change pool on all of them

or change configs on alls rigs

I've added 'select all'/'deselect all' options on http://cgminermonitor.com/WorkerRemoteControl/Manage page. Hope you will like it.

Thanks!

Chris

Could someone post a config file for version 0.0.7.0 please?  I had to re-install everything and lost my configs, and now I'm not completely sure what each parameter means and what should go in them.

Thanks.

Chris

P.S.  Maybe you could update the config.md file in the doc directory for the next release too?
Thanks for information about config.md, I'll update it soon. Here is example config file:

Code:
{
  "ClientVersion": "0.0.7.0",
  "CgminerPort": 4028,
  "WorkerApiKey": "2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2ef2e",
  "CgminerProcessName": "cgminer",
  "ControlOptions": {
    "AllowWorkerPowerControl": true,
    "AllowCgminerPowerControl": true,
    "AllowCgminerConfigReadingAndWriting": true,
    "AllowCgminerControl": true,
    "CgminerStartCmd": "sh -c '/home/xxx/Dropbox/miners/cgminer/manualmine_xxx.sh'",
    "CgminerKillCmd": "pkill -9 \"cgminer\"",
    "CgminerConfigFileLocation": "/home/xxx/Dropbox/miners/cgminer/cgminer_xxx.conf",
    "WorkerRebootCmd": "shutdown -r 1",
    "WorkerShutdownCmd": "shutdown -p 1",
    "RootPrivilegesCmd": "whoami",
    "RootPrivilegesCmdResult": "root"
  }
}

Edit: just updated config.md: https://github.com/cgminermonitor/cgminermonitorclient/blob/master/doc/config.md
Could someone post a config file for version 0.0.7.0 please?  I had to re-install everything and lost my configs, and now I'm not completely sure what each parameter means and what should go in them.

Thanks.

Chris

P.S.  Maybe you could update the config.md file in the doc directory for the next release too?

i have 50 rigs on pimp

Could you explain what do you mean? The site is slow or you need additional functionality?

No, Windows ofc, I always read the faq Smiley

Only error is that it says:

Error occurred while sending StatHardware data.

When running it with -v it says:

Error code: UE, Message: Wrong Input Data
I will update the client to allow me to figure out what is going on. For now there was no problems with that..
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.

i have 50 rigs on pimp

Activity: 81
No, Windows ofc, I always read the faq Smiley

Only error is that it says:

Error occurred while sending StatHardware data.

When running it with -v it says:

Error code: UE, Message: Wrong Input Data
Excellent service! I ve been using it for quite some time.

One thing though, one of my computers is not reporting hardware stats. Any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks!
Any error messages? Maybe you are using linux? There is currently no hardware stats on linux machines.
Activity: 81
Excellent service! I ve been using it for quite some time.

One thing though, one of my computers is not reporting hardware stats. Any idea what could be wrong?
require the hosting itself to use this?
or simply fill in some data and direct connect?
No need to host anything on your machines. Simply run CgminerMonitorClient along with cgminer. More info here: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
require the hosting itself to use this?
or simply fill in some data and direct connect?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi i have a few i can test
leave it with me and i will have a go

Cool! How it's going?

BTW. just published new worker details page (looks like kind of web interface for cgminer Smiley):

You can display worker details by clicking on worker name on dashboard or by visiting http://cgminermonitor.com/Settings/Workers page

I just got to say

WELL DONE TOP JOB VERY NICE

Nice!  I like it!

Chris
Hi i have a few i can test
leave it with me and i will have a go

Cool! How it's going?

BTW. just published new worker details page (looks like kind of web interface for cgminer Smiley):

You can display worker details by clicking on worker name on dashboard or by visiting http://cgminermonitor.com/Settings/Workers page
Pages:
Jump to: