Pages:
Author

Topic: Chain-Bet.com | On Chain | No KYC | 15x Win | Provably Fair | Since 2016 - page 19. (Read 38429 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 4
Is it the only game running with 0% house edge?
is this for real? 0 house edge? just can't say how this things would work or how the house will profits from this site if the house edge where 0% let me see it by myself and check this site.
Seems like the no. of winning bets have significantly increased since the game turned into 0% house edge.
That's pretty normal. But, I wonder how long they can continue with 0%.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
is this for real? 0 house edge? just can't say how this things would work or how the house will profits from this site if the house edge where 0% let me see it by myself and check this site.
Seems like the no. of winning bets have significantly increased since the game turned into 0% house edge.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Actually this is the first time that I saw your site and after I read some of your game explanation, it is quite good though. You should give more promotion on this so you will get more players.
Nice to know that you liked the game and thank you so much for your suggestion.

Anyway after we win, our payout will deduct any fees? Or it is pure 16x payout?

From the FAQ and existing bets placed, it can be said that they deduct 0.0002 BTC from each bet sent to their address as transaction processing fee. Following is taken from their FAQ...

7. Why is 0.0002 BTC missing from the bet amount I sent?

A transaction processing fee of 0.0002 BTC is deducted from each bet.

So, if u send 0.1002 BTC, your bet amount will be 0.1 BTC. And if you win, u'll get back 1.6 BTC. I hope, OP may confirm this explanation.
Yes. Correct explanation.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Anyway after we win, our payout will deduct any fees? Or it is pure 16x payout?

From the FAQ and existing bets placed, it can be said that they deduct 0.0002 BTC from each bet sent to their address as transaction processing fee. Following is taken from their FAQ...

7. Why is 0.0002 BTC missing from the bet amount I sent?

A transaction processing fee of 0.0002 BTC is deducted from each bet.

So, if u send 0.1002 BTC, your bet amount will be 0.1 BTC. And if you win, u'll get back 1.6 BTC. I hope, OP may confirm this explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Actually this is the first time that I saw your site and after I read some of your game explanation, it is quite good though. You should give more promotion on this so you will get more players. Anyway after we win, our payout will deduct any fees? Or it is pure 16x payout?
Maximum bet amount allowed has been raised from 0.1 BTC to 1 BTC. Anything over this amount will be considered as donation.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
We liked the reCAPTCHA !!!

Where can we find the script for it ?

Thanks

Check this.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
nice game, that's a very good way to have a provably fair game but the odds are still not matching the payment...

EV= (-15*1/16) + (3*1/16) = -0.75........Translation: expect to lose 75% of your money on average.
                                                        Interpretation: don't be stupid enough to play against the house.

We have temporarily quashed the Player vs Player game, as it was creating confusion for new players. Now, every bet is placed directly against house.

See my point?  Cheesy Cheesy
You have referred to a quote which is more than three months old. At that point, return was 4 times. Hence, house edge was 75%. Now, return is 16 times. Hence, house edge is 0%. The current formula for the calculation is as follows...

EV= (-15*1/16) + (15*1/16) = 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice game, that's a very good way to have a provably fair game but the odds are still not matching the payment...

EV= (-15*1/16) + (3*1/16) = -0.75........Translation: expect to lose 75% of your money on average.
                                                        Interpretation: don't be stupid enough to play against the house.

We have temporarily quashed the Player vs Player game, as it was creating confusion for new players. Now, every bet is placed directly against house.

See my point?  Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
We liked the reCAPTCHA !!!

Where can we find the script for it ?

Thanks

With this increasing odds
At 0% House Edge, odds are at its lowest.

its actually a way to increase users on this platform
What's wrong with that?

the rate of losing is high as someone has rightly said that reds signifying losses are on the rise...
That is because, even if a player bet on multiple options at a time, each and every option is shown as individual bet. Hence, the visual impact is showing more red. Actually, now, one green is 16x more powerful than one red. Moreover, if u verify the bet time stamp on blockchain, u'll find most of the bets were placed when House Edge was high, i.e. return was far lower than 16x.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
We have now experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying to 16x. This means, the game is now running on 0% house edge. This might be for a little while. Do NOT miss this opportunity to multiplying your bitcoins! Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.

With this increasing odds, in my own opinion, its either its actually a way to increase users on this platform or two the rate of losing is high as someone has rightly said that reds signifying losses are on the rise...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 268
Merit: 117
Nice new site. But i saw so many status is lose in Live Gambling Data. Maybe it's hard game. Good Luck For New Betting Site Smiley
The funny thing is, those who were complaining about the house edge for last 3 pages, are now nowhere around, while the house edge is down to 0%. I'm sure they'll make a comeback if house edge goes up. Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 4x to 8x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
Great. Just placed a bet of 0.005 BTC on 7. Kiss

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daf07a1369d33eb080ea6b242f0b61f8472845ab39b22c00361374216944f6b
Goodluck with that bet mate, let's see if this game will attract many players.
-cheers-
I lost it long ago...
Activity: 268
Merit: 117
By my calculation, if I bet against the house, I get 400% return which is really too good but the odds are only 6.25% which is kind of... eh.
I don't know if this is true so please do clarify.

Those odds would not make sense or add up, the payout is way too low. If you go to another site it will be about 18x or so  now a mere 4x .

Are you blind or spamming whatever for signature payment? Cant you see that just one post above yours OP has mentioned that return is now 16x and hence the game is running on 0% house edge?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
We have experimentally raised the Player vs House multiplying factor from 4x to 8x. Any further changes will be notified here. Thank you everyone for showing interest in this new game.
Great. Just placed a bet of 0.005 BTC on 7. Kiss

https://blockchain.info/tx/9daf07a1369d33eb080ea6b242f0b61f8472845ab39b22c00361374216944f6b
Goodluck with that bet mate, let's see if this game will attract many players.
-cheers-
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Nice new site. But i saw so many status is lose in Live Gambling Data. Maybe it's hard game. Good Luck For New Betting Site Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: