Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 4. (Read 52993 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
Since Shapeshift already drowned on KYC regulation.Going back to use this service once again.Do you already require Kyc stuff?
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Changelly❤️ Dogecoin! We are happy to announce an amazing promo for #DOGE lovers! Starting from today, all our users can buy DOGE with any #crypto with no Changelly fee until July, 31😊 Give a try at  https://changelly.com!

Do you know what day it is, Changellions? Actually, it’s just another Friday. Yet for Changelly space team, this is a great excuse to make something crypto-warming for our beloved users. Hence, we are happy to announce an amazing promo for all DOGE lovers!🐶

Starting from July, 24th 9 am (UTC) and until July 31st 9 am (UTC) all exchanges from any crypto into DOGE are free of charge (except the tiny network fee)!

The commission-free transactions can be done through Changelly website (the mobile app doesn’t take part in the promo this time).

Have perfect swaps, Changellions!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Pillar Offers Engine: How to swap tokens using Changelly

Pillar Offers Engine is finally live. It’s our brand new exchange feature which lets you swap all your ERC20 tokens and get yourself some PLR, without ever having to leave your wallet!

https://medium.com/pillarproject/pillar-offers-engine-how-to-swap-tokens-using-changelly-4f0487c8b183

I have never used this exchange service and will not write anything about it. But I see a lot of bad reviews Sad.
By the way, recently I found for myself a cryptocurrency exchanger Indacoin with a good interface and stable operation, so far I am satisfied, then we will see later.

Hello! We are making all in our power to make the experience of every customer the most seamless and effortless so that you would benefit from the best trading conditions available. It won't hurt to say that nobody is immune to bugs and issues, especially when it comes to the unstable world of crypto. Please take into account our team has been always attentively checking requests from our users. In most cases, issues do not depend on us but on a blockchain itself, a low network fee set in a customer's wallet etc. However, for example, if there is an issue detected on our end and we cannot process a transaction, in this case, we'll refund all funds in full back to the customer.
Just a few pieces more, Indacoin is not a cryptocurrency exchanger but a card payment provider allowing you to buy crypto with fiat. Changelly and Indacoin have been working together for years thus enabling Changelly users fiat-to-crypto purchases. If you want to know more about how to buy and exchange crypto at Changelly, please ask us and we'll describe the whole process step-by-step. Thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I have never used this exchange service and will not write anything about it. But I see a lot of bad reviews Sad.
By the way, recently I found for myself a cryptocurrency exchanger Indacoin with a good interface and stable operation, so far I am satisfied, then we will see later.
I've used your service once around 1.5 year ago, I exchanged ethereum for bitcoin and it was stated that I have to pay amount including fees, there was specified amount, but after I made transaction I've received completely different number. That fee was really high.I was so disappointed, because I had to transfer that crypto for some services and seller received less because of you.

Since that time I switched to indacoin and never had any problem like that.

Hi there! We are sorry about your unfortunate experience. Please take into account that the amount on display is always estimated one as Changelly doesn't fix exchange rates due to the crypto volatility. Anyway, do you have Changelly txn ID (not the hash) in order to provide it to us so we could investigate the matter with your transaction and clarify details of your exchange? Looking forward!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
~
So, if what you say is true: you failed providing the offered service (exchanging my coins) so you held my coins for over 150 hours and then charged me all the fees.
After one hour of not being able to exchange the coins and seeing DOGE increased by over 10% you knew for sure the exchange was impossible. So why make me wait 149h more? Why ignore all my messages during that time?
You were unprofessional enough to fail making the exchange; irresponsible enough to hold my coins and ignore my messages for almost one week; and dishonest enough to charge me every fee caused by your errors instead of covering the loses caused by you, without even mentioning the huge lost of profit (more than BTC1) you caused me.

If what you say is not true (which I think is more probable): you saw DOGE increased a lot after the exchange so you decided to hold my coins for several days, sold my DOGE, kept the profit and sent my BTC back charging me every fee. If DOGE had gone down during those days I'm sure I would have received the DOGE instead of my BTC.

We'll never know for sure whether you scammed me or whether you were simply unprofessional, irresponsible and dishonest. In any case I'll never use your services again and would recommend anyone else to do the same.
Anyone interested can read more about this here. You should before deciding to use Changelly's services.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I've used your service once around 1.5 year ago, I exchanged ethereum for bitcoin and it was stated that I have to pay amount including fees, there was specified amount, but after I made transaction I've received completely different number. That fee was really high.I was so disappointed, because I had to transfer that crypto for some services and seller received less because of you.

Since that time I switched to indacoin and never had any problem like that.
Just out of topic, would like to ask on whats on your negative feedback? Have you able to resolve it out? 2017 issue is a long time ago.
You should read the references for more about their negative trust. This is the information regarding my particular case. It was never resolved besides what's explained there. What's posted there is still accurate.

Hello!

We are sorry for your unfortunate experience from 2 years ago. The delay in processing your transaction was related to a huge workload of our services which cannot be managed due to the insufficient technical capacities at that time. It's vital to mention that we've significantly developed our services since then: the average time of processing has been lowered, the number of failed transactions has also decreased. In addition, we hired more support staff and added a live-chat thus considerably improved customer experience.
Speaking of your case, your funds couldn't be converted to DOGE due to technical issues on our side. Once they were fixed, we returned funds that you sent us, namely 3.21793846 BTC excluding BTC network fee that should have been withdrawn in order to deliver assets to your wallet.
Please understand that we had no intention to withhold your funds as it is not profitable for our team to hold a rate at a disadvantage for our customers. How it works: you got a higher rate and higher sum, hence we had a higher fee from that transfer subsequently. Be aware that rates are literally beyond our control and only markets have been establishing the rates and our end of the bargain is to broadcast it for our clients. That's the principle of how any exchange works and the only option for us to have a partnership. Also, if you check our ToS - https://changelly.com/terms-of-use, it is clearly stated that Changelly is not liable for any losses of profits as the crypto ecosystem is quite unstable and volatile.
All in all, as we can see from our database, your transaction got failed and couldn't be converted to the resulting currency, hence we've refunded your coins. In order to smooth things out, we may discuss the reimbursement. Please DM us. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Just out of topic, would like to ask on whats on your negative feedback? Have you able to resolve it out? 2017 issue is a long time ago.
You should read the references for more about their negative trust. This is the information regarding my particular case. It was never resolved besides what's explained there. What's posted there is still accurate.
Doesn't Changelly require KYC? What advantages are there vs. an accountless exchange like Flyp.me?

They do now, unfortunately. It was a good run while it lasted.

KYC checks are not mandatory as we have the special risk-scoring system that is able to spot suspicious operations and also track transfers from blacklisted addresses. You are welcome to check our KYC policies here - > https://changelly.com/aml-kyc. Should you have any questions about AML/KYC at Changelly, please don't hesitate to ask! We'd be happy to clarify the matter!
Good thing that you dont impose strict implementation of KYC into your users just like what happened on shapeshift.I've been using your service since shapeshift turn
into other path.

This score is based on the feedback dated back to 2017. For more actual representation, you can visit other sources such as Trustpilot or Sitejabber. We are looking for ways to improve this score but it takes time as the trust score is hard-earned time-consuming.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
Doesn't Changelly require KYC? What advantages are there vs. an accountless exchange like Flyp.me?

KYC checks are not mandatory as we have the special risk-scoring system that is able to spot suspicious operations and also track transfers from blacklisted addresses. You are welcome to check our KYC policies here - > https://changelly.com/aml-kyc. Should you have any questions about AML/KYC at Changelly, please don't hesitate to ask! We'd be happy to clarify the matter!
Good thing that you dont impose strict implementation of KYC into your users just like what happened on shapeshift.I've been using your service since shapeshift turn
into other path.

Hello there!

I am searching for the best crypto exchange to buy BTC at fair price. As many crypto experts have predicted that BTC prices could skyrocket to $6,000 in next six months. So, can you tell me, what price you are offering to buy BTC?

As we all know that the world of crypto is volatile, we suppose it would be better to check the current price on our website - https://changelly.com/exchange/usd/btc to obtain a more accurate assessment of exchange rates.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello there!

I am searching for the best crypto exchange to buy BTC at fair price. As many crypto experts have predicted that BTC prices could skyrocket to $6,000 in next six months. So, can you tell me, what price you are offering to buy BTC?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hello! According to our database, your transaction was successfully completed on our end. here is the proving hash:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53. If you still haven't received your money, you can sync your wallet with the blockchain, update it or contact the support team of your wallet. That should work.

If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to ask!

Yes the transaction was succesful,but the money was reversed back to your wallet,What happen is that I,m trying to get my olymptrade account funded,but the transaction is unsuccessful  at there end,So that is why they reverse the money back.Is not that I exchanged the coins directly to my own wallet, And they said I should contact you for refund since the money is no longer with them,You can check transaction very well,
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549 you can see that the funds was reverse back to you. Please refund me my money!!!!!

Hello! We investigated the issue regarding your transaction and, your funds were actually stuck in Changelly wallet. We successfully refunded coins to your wallet address. Please kindly check the hash: https://www.blockchain.com/ru/btc/tx/9303b8ee192b723f0927d068554e0772d2b349c28b39b42610777517af320951. Should you have any difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at [email protected]. They work 24/7 so you'll get the prompt response anytime.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello! According to our database, your transaction was successfully completed on our end. here is the proving hash:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53. If you still haven't received your money, you can sync your wallet with the blockchain, update it or contact the support team of your wallet. That should work.

If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to ask!

Yes the transaction was succesful,but the money was reversed back to your wallet,What happen is that I,m trying to get my olymptrade account funded,but the transaction is unsuccessful  at there end,So that is why they reverse the money back.Is not that I exchanged the coins directly to my own wallet, And they said I should contact you for refund since the money is no longer with them,You can check transaction very well,
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549 you can see that the funds was reverse back to you. Please refund me my money!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: