Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 9. (Read 52993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2477
Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Will not use Changelly for the foreseeable future however.

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have a BTC to Ripple transaction in progress (97fc73f9c0c2). I can see (via Blockchain) that my money was transferred. Unfortunately, due to fees, it's a bit less than the original BTC amount I entered.

What happens in this scenario? Is this exchange cancelled? Does Changelly process whatever it can? Can the money be refunded if the transfer can't be done?

Thanks!
legendary
Joke of the day:

"Transfer from one wallet to another within seconds. It's that simple."
-Changelly.com
legendary
Disappointed with Changelly's service at the moment. Used them in the past no probs and even recommended them in the speculation thread.

2 1/2 days Shocked waiting on exchange from LTC to BTC and still no sign of the BTC arriving. I transferred some BTC from an exchange to local wallet on my own at practically the same time and that only took 10 minutes! Looking on twitter I see countless people waiting at the same point "Sending to your wallet". Many feel Changelly is now a scam. I can understand why.

Sure BTC mempool is busy but only if you send with the smallest possible BTC fees will you get these kind of results.
This is pure nonsense and I see others on Twitter waiting on other types of coins regardless.

They should surely stop accepting any exchanges before they can fix the old/current ones?

Madness.

Never again. Will stick to exchanges only.
 Embarrassed

Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
I also got 'server error' on first try. 2nd try worked and I sent a significant amount of BTG to exchange for BTC.

According to the status page the exchange went through successfully. And it states "Your money has been exchanged. Blockchain is confirming your transaction." - However when checking any block explorer it is clear they did not make any transaction (it is not in the mempool). This has been the case for hours, even though the page stated the process would complete in 30-50m.

I really hope they are not running away with my coins. I was hesitant to use them but could not find any other exchange that would take my BTG (Bitfinex, Bittrex nor Binance are accepting new users currently... so that left Changely for me)
Activity: 14
more than 10 days and I can't buy btc
Activity: 1
I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.

Also I want to leave my feedback, because there is no reaction from the support service.

02.01.18 (1:05 +6 GMT) I started to exchange 0,66572779 ZEC for ETH to the purse t1RbxSSequUR5CnEnMovy71Y8cD4YrY4d5j from t1bmM2TR2532Kg4YdGpAQ59HXPuFFfs2K1f but the exchange did not happen until now (as of 05.01.18)

I start to swing that the exchanger is just a scam...

Dear, If you can not / do not want to make an exchange, then at least just return me my sent zec please.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I am livid. I sent ZCASH to these guys and its been several days and no reply what so ever. This is a direct scam and the community needs to call this out. I want my damn money back.
Activity: 8
YEs They have gone scam or had a major business problem at the very least.
They have my .2 ether now for over a week with no human reply to any of my tickets.
I had used them almost 7 8 times and no problem and now failed transaction for over a week with no reply to my tickets. I am steamed
that they would abuse my trust and have such horrible customer service like this.

Changelly reply to your tickets and return people funds ASAP or face the wrath of the community.
We will sue the pants off of you and work with the police to find you.

That being said I think they were at one time an honest company and they seem to have fixed similar problems in the past albeit taking weeks.
Activity: 4
I've been waiting for 6 DAYS for my transaction #ee4ac67c0948! AFTER IT FAILED, THEY DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! They are exit scamming, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.
I have a very nasty experience with this site. I bought bitcoin in the amount of $ 3500 and I lost my money with this message: "amout is above limit for this card" after this message I did not receive any e-mail from them .. I opened a ticket the same thing .. if there is any problem you do not have anyone to contact, I hope to solve it, but the chances of solving something in this way I think are low.
Activity: 33
Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late

SMART MOVE! i should hv read from page 1 before exchanging with them also. but lucky for me i don't need to BEG for the return of my coins like many others on the last few pages here.  Wink
Activity: 29
Glad i discontinue using your service after a reading some reviews here i personally experience, bad business, not good form of exchanger,

I wish you better restart everything and improve your service its not that too late
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Changelly needs to add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to their service.Many community members frustrated not having it available as a choice there?

Thanks & happy new year.

I think it is step by step process and we ha e to wait for their updates and at the same time the only thing we can do is we have to submit our desired coins here and team will decide whether to list in their exchange or not.
Hey Changelly. Please upgrade your servers or honestly close your website because while I'm getting this message http://joxi.ru/ZrJyE4ec9PvywA for hours, after hundreds of attempts, your service remains totally useless! Your being so indifferent to your back end demonstrates your disrespect to your clients!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
Changelly needs to add Bitcoinplus [XBC] to their service.Many community members frustrated not having it available as a choice there?

Thanks & happy new year.
Activity: 8
I have also had a failed changelly transaction for 3 4 days now.
This is very frustrating as they have neither refunded my eth or  given me my bitcoin
despite multiple reports and tickets requesting such.

I used them 7 8 other times with no problems at all.
This time I sent .2 eth for btc and it says transaction failed.
CHANGeLLY Support WHERE ARE YOU
Either refund my eth or give me the bt coin I bought
TRANSACTION # d72fd3389317
Sorry! The transaction was not completed.

I have sent four tickets and this is the only very unhelpful reply I get:
Thank you for your query and apologies for the delayed reply. Unfortunately, our support team is heavily overloaded now.

We have forwarded your question to the technical department to get your funds pushed through.
They will attend to the matter and contact you as soon as possible.
Once your issue is resolved, you will be informed!

*No need to reply to this email in case your issue is resolved. Our support is heavily overloaded now.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Changelly support team.
Activity: 2
My transaction f660f5065870 has been unfinished for close to two days. The Bitcoin was received by Changelly and was processed, but the Bitcoin Cash to be sent never arrived. The operations history profile has it as an X status with no coins received. I sent their form and received an automated reply, but no human response.

I had good experiences with them in the past, but this seems a bit troubling. Is the general feeling here that they are safe?

Same thing here - we are waiting for Bitcoin Cash as well but it hasn't arrived.
Has it changed for you so far?

No news at all. Supposedly, they are in Prague and somewhat regulated.

https://wikicrypto.com/changelly-exchange-review/

They need to do better when money is on the line, though. Besides, I had to do a bunch of Shapeshift transactions in the last couple of days as that seemed to be the only major alternative.

Same Problem here. BTC received by Changelly on Dec 27 and it shows Transaction Failed
Output Hash is 056a0e167c97e7142680a45f449c51e2107c70595a716fbb9d25cf4f5b8dc178

Very frustrating
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
this is just a good project name ...
very helpful for those who want to use cryptocurrency but do not want complicated
Nf3
Activity: 2
My transaction f660f5065870 has been unfinished for close to two days. The Bitcoin was received by Changelly and was processed, but the Bitcoin Cash to be sent never arrived. The operations history profile has it as an X status with no coins received. I sent their form and received an automated reply, but no human response.

I had good experiences with them in the past, but this seems a bit troubling. Is the general feeling here that they are safe?

Same thing here - we are waiting for Bitcoin Cash as well but it hasn't arrived.
Has it changed for you so far?

No news at all. Supposedly, they are in Prague and somewhat regulated.

https://wikicrypto.com/changelly-exchange-review/

They need to do better when money is on the line, though. Besides, I had to do a bunch of Shapeshift transactions in the last couple of days as that seemed to be the only major alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: