Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 5. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11
Supersonic swaps for your digital assets
Hello! According to our database, your transaction was successfully completed on our end. here is the proving hash:https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53. If you still haven't received your money, you can sync your wallet with the blockchain, update it or contact the support team of your wallet. That should work.

If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to ask!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I make a exchange of 20000 Dent tokens to btc in swap options from myetherwallet selecting changelly as my my exchange provider, Now the btc arrived successfully in olmyptrade deposit address,but Olymptrade Refund the btc back to wallet address which the Transaction was made from (changelly),,which I can not access,Now How will I get my btc back.? Amount 0.00487000 BTC,You can find all the transactions here TXID
Dent exchange to BTC sent to olymptrade BTC address  >>https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/16b4gKu44ZvUJ5x5MN8ftt6spNbpQSS1pV

04ab4ae86ebb7607b31a70e3eb248d812947cd43b1b02aead76603238ef93d53

BTC refund back to changelly>>

911ee10bbd703390e1a8c6d1ebbf5c157ac9ecfd21d610476b17376329633549

This is my wallet address for Refund

12cYJTghg7AM94p6h6K9QT6G5gwJCZFKqw
So, was your transaction completed on our end, right? Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused. It's necessary to mention that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us such as blockchain queues, coins' updates etc. However, we hope you'll give us a chance to make it better and restore confidence in our brand next time.

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Hello! In case you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at [email protected]. Also, kindly take into consideration that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us. In order to understand what happened with your exchange, please provide us with tr-n details.

The exchange was made in two days !!! Angry
Hello! In case you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction, please contact our support team at [email protected]. Also, kindly take into consideration that sometimes technical issues could give rise to delays in payments and more often these delays do not depend on us. In order to understand what happened with your exchange, please provide us with tr-n details.

legendary
More than twenty-two hours have passed, and the exchange is not made! Angry
Acknowledge that you simply made a mistake with the exchange rate and will not trade at a loss until the exchange rate drops!
legendary
More than three hours have passed, and the exchange is not made! Angry
legendary
More than an hour has passed, but there is no result of the exchange! Bad job! Angry
It took more than two hours, but there is no result of the exchange! Bad job! Angry
legendary
More than an hour has passed, but there is no result of the exchange! Bad job! Angry
Bad company changelly
Poor service and long delay in reply

Changelly.com is too greedy as well. Probably the most expensive exchanger of the kind. Exchanges may cost up to 15%.

Hey! Our fee for crypto-to-crypto transactions is always 0,5%. In case you mean fiat-to-crypto transactions, they are processed alongside our card payments providers that have to cover their own risks of chargebacks and fraud, hence, the exchange rate might be slightly higher than a market one. We'd like to point out the fact that an estimated amount is always displayed beforehand so that customers may evaluate the exchange rate and take a decision before sending funds to us.
Activity: 58
Merit: 17
Bad company changelly

Changelly.com is too greedy as well. Probably the most expensive exchanger of the kind. Exchanges may cost up to 15%.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Let’s Bake Together: Get yourself a slice of Tezos pie with Changelly
https://medium.com/@Changelly/tezos-available-on-changelly-e6fe38c348a3

On the first working week we at Changelly are glad to announce our work on the new blockchain project — Tezos — a self-amending blockchain network which incorporates a formal, on-chain mechanism for proposing, selecting, testing, and activating protocol upgrades without the need to hard fork. XTZ, Tezos native token is already available for exchange on Changelly. To go a bit deeper into the Tezos philosophy read the article below.

When will ARK be back working on Changelly. ARK V2 is live & working fine and Bittrex wallet is working.

Thanks for asking! Due to recent updates in the ARK network, we had to temporarily switch the coin off in order to configure our system and stay compatible with the relevant ARK set-up. There is no ETA yet, however, our technical department is working hard in order to return ARK to our service as soon as possible.
You pull time, and I lose money.

Transaction ID:tnq64ab0v6ty9gyw I have been waiting for half an hour when YOU send me my ETH.
I sent you my coins. my transaction is over. exchange you confirmed.
But in half an hour the price changed to my coins. And you diminished my amount.
If you still wait, can you change the price again? to the low side.
And again I will get less money.
It is not right.
On the stock exchange, I sell quickly. You also have time.
Thank.

Please let us clarify the matter. According to our database, your transaction was processed within 33 minutes that fits the approximate time frames indicated on our website (5-30 minutes). However, it is important to mention that as it is stated in our ToS, Changelly cannot guarantee the uptime of the exchange due to an unstable character of cryptocurrencies. Coming back to details, you had initiated your transaction at 17:10 UTC 04/12/18 and it was added to the blockchain at 17:15 UTC. You can make sure with the hash represented in your Changelly account. Please remember that we cannot start an exchange before we receive funds from our customers. The conversion was completed at 17:48 UTC. We proceeded to exchange at 17.19, for our system requires several confirmations from the blockchain before it can proceed to conversion.
Even if we don't take these 4 minutes into account, your transaction was completed in time. The exchange was processed correctly and at real-time rates. What is more, the amount you intended to receive stood at 5.61777 ETH but eventually you got 5.686095600555120908 ETH so that is 0,07 ETH more than expected.

Should you have more questions to us, please don't hesitate to ask. We'd be happy to assist in order to eliminate any misunderstanding.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
When will ARK be back working on Changelly. ARK V2 is live & working fine and Bittrex wallet is working.
Activity: 293
Merit: 111
You pull time, and I lose money.

Transaction ID:tnq64ab0v6ty9gyw I have been waiting for half an hour when YOU send me my ETH.
I sent you my coins. my transaction is over. exchange you confirmed.
But in half an hour the price changed to my coins. And you diminished my amount.
If you still wait, can you change the price again? to the low side.
And again I will get less money.
It is not right.
On the stock exchange, I sell quickly. You also have time.
Thank.
Bad company changelly

Hey! May we know what happened with your transaction? By the way, our support team works 24/7 and you can always reach us out at [email protected] or via a live chat in case you are experiencing any difficulties with your exchanges. If you have already contacted us, please specify the number of your ticket.
Activity: 3
Bad company changelly
Activity: 7
brother3, people who asked you to post it, afraid to appear on the forum themselves?
Maybe they will answer about selective scam first, and then they will continue to advertise here?
Changelly is SCAM?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 77
brother3, people who asked you to post it, afraid to appear on the forum themselves?
Maybe they will answer about selective scam first, and then they will continue to advertise here?
Pages:
Jump to: