Pages:
Author

Topic: Changelly.com - instant exchange. VISA/Mastercard accepted. - page 8. (Read 52993 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Powering Commerce
Yeah OK, but I dont want to buy BTC, only popular alts.

The market for popular alts will require you to purchase them with BTC... or ETH, or USDT or a few others.  By market, I am referring to trading pair.  With alt coins you will find it very difficult to impossible to purchase directly with USD or government backed currency.

Changelly is the easiest way to acquire alt coins out there.  Plus, they have a best in class selections of alt coins to choose from.  Great service guys, this business model is exactly what the crypto space needs right now.

Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Yeah OK, but I dont want to buy BTC, only popular alts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Hi.
So, what's overall verdict about Changelly?
I'm looking for a way to exchange my USD to any popular crypto - and Changelly does that (in theory).
But I'm very afraid to give them my money, after so many bad opinions.

Did someone recently have traded USD?
Or maybe there's another (but solid!) way to change USD to crypto?
It must be USD specifically (not USDT and not EUR either). I have been using Coinbase, but they only accept EUR (in Europe).

If there was everyone would have known that!

So the only way is to buy BTC without any bs with the so called verification bullshit is to use LocalBitcoins!
Activity: 61
Merit: 6
Hi.
So, what's overall verdict about Changelly?
I'm looking for a way to exchange my USD to any popular crypto - and Changelly does that (in theory).
But I'm very afraid to give them my money, after so many bad opinions.

Did someone recently have traded USD?
Or maybe there's another (but solid!) way to change USD to crypto?
It must be USD specifically (not USDT and not EUR either). I have been using Coinbase, but they only accept EUR (in Europe).
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It's funny that only newbies leave here negative reputations, while it's possible that some people here might have had a bad service, or technical difficulties, it's still strange that it's coming from newbies.

My accountant has been using Changelly regularly, and he never had any issues with it.

Who'm should I trust for reviews my accountant or random newbies on the forum? Cheesy

you should trust your accountant, changelly is pretty fast! have u tried them & post a helpful review here?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It's funny that only newbies leave here negative reputations, while it's possible that some people here might have had a bad service, or technical difficulties, it's still strange that it's coming from newbies.

My accountant has been using Changelly regularly, and he never had any issues with it.

Who'm should I trust for reviews my accountant or random newbies on the forum? Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I wonder is there any real exchange where one could buy crypto with VISA anonymously?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I registered in changelly 2 days ago and I observed that your system is great, simple and easy to operate. Based from your clients review what I say is you have a good service in general aspect but for now still need to add more coins and tokens to attract more customers. I suggest that include more tokens supported by ERC20. How about your visa card as mode of payment do you accept in other fiat currency aside from usd?
Activity: 1
Never trust them. I spend 400$ and never seen my money.
Let's look them trustpilot page before use changelly ...
Incompetent stealers

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/changelly.com
Activity: 1
I 3 January I tried to change STR to EOS. Created an application, sent to the correct address STR (showing ID). EOS so I didn't come (even though it's been 12 days). Hash confirms that my STR came. My request was transferred to the status "Overdue" (transaction # 718044648516). Technical support 4 Jan replied that they have a problem that will be solved in 48 hours. After that, technical support stopped answering emails.

In my opinion, is a fraud. I have no hope to get your EOS or back STR. But I want to warn others about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I do not think he is safe. Although I'd love to give it a try, I did not have much courage because there are many loopholes in the conversion and the exchange. I am worried that my BTC & ETH leave me
Activity: 3
Changed today some btc to gulden, without a problem  Smiley
Activity: 21
Hey all!

I am from MinerGate team. We are excited to launch Changelly because we believe that anybody should be able to experience the most of cryptocurrencies even without having extensive knowledge or years of expertise.
Following MinerGate's best traditions, Changelly welcomes crypto enthusiasts with any level of knowledge and gives you the best rates for Bitcoin and many altcoins, such as Ethereum, Nubits, Dash, Doge, Litecoin, Monero, Rads and many others.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts here, looking forward to improving basing on our customers' wishes and becoming the best cryptocurrency exchange out there!

https://pp.vk.me/c626223/v626223934/22613/dfjUH2H1pFw.jpg
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
just perfect for someone who wants to buy the coins instantly, because the price offered is slightly different from big exchanger like bittrex and binance
Finally, I got my coins back after nearly 2 weeks. Keep waiting guys
Hi already 20 Days I am waiting for my Monero disbursement.
When I request to transfer to BTC Wallet, you are reasoned BTC is.
When I ask for a transfer to ETH Wallet, it still fails.
When I ask for the transfer to the XRP Wallet, you reasoned that there is a problem with XRP.
When I ask for a transfer to another Wallet, you ask for Hash, when I give Hash, my balance does not even come in.

What should I do?
Should I send spam to Changelly's Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, and Bitcointalk? or should I send spam on Twitter CEO Changelly (twitter.com/gladkos)?

Many people have the same problem here and other support channel. Don't know what happen with them?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
I did 3 exchanges at Changelly in the last days including today.

All of them exchanging BCH for XVG.

All went ok. I received my XVG coins as soon as my payment to Changelly was confirmed.

So... BCH to XVG is working for now.

In addition to I would like to exchange BCH for XRP too. However I won't use Changelly due to the recent problems hey are facing with XRP transactions...

Let's see what happens with this company.
Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Will not use Changelly for the foreseeable future however.

I can see the Changelly account on here has been online recently and no posts in this thread to update people on the situation.

Disappointing.

Congratulation! I am still waiting from 28 Dec 2017 (#8ab1139eff08), keep hope at them. I only used Changelly from the first time joining crypto space.
Activity: 761
Merit: 500
Mine Silent, Mine Deep
Finally got my BTC from Changelly btw.  Cool It was the same as the stated amount during the exchange.

Will not use Changelly for the foreseeable future however.

Same. Received after 3 days of silence. Happy I did not get scammed but won't be using their service until things improve.
Activity: 11
Changelly, are already gone around 30 hours without any response to my support requests and not even getting my coins. This is very sad and not serious. Transaction id: d04b6250c3fb. Have to say that after 15 minutes they got my transfer and their exchange step was done. During the rest of 29hours they did not do the transfer to my account/address, so far to  my address there is no evidence of transaction, not event unconfirmed!
Pages:
Jump to: