Pages:
Author

Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins). - page 27. (Read 34311 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
Wow, I would have not expected something like that from an Exchange that wants to compete with others out there.

I mean, "holding" some money "in custody" because they believe it's stolen even though they have been proven that it's clearly not the case is one thing. But creating many trash accounts with an obvious orthographic deficiency in some internet forum and trying to convince everyone that it's perfectly right to just keep other people's coins at the own discretion is a totally different story. That puts the whole things to a totally new level of absurdness.

I really like how the website is made, it's very aesthetic! A more professional team, and this thing could have a bright future. But not like this!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Total legal bullshit. You don’t understand what you are talking about. Kid, just a kid.

I’ll help you a bit and clarify the things.
1. In russia crypto/cash transaction MAY be forbidden. But still not. And nobody cares about crypto/crypto.
2. In Beliz the same, and their legal jurisdiction is Beliz, not Russia.
3. You don’t understand legal at all. My kids are better in legal questions than you.

Man you should rather spend some of your stolen money for your legal education instead of hysterics here.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 77
Sorry, I understand that you have some problems with logic because you are too young.
You mean that you've sent you REAL passport and selfie but you are afraid to do video call? Really? Hahahahaha =))
Of course, I made a huge mistake when I began to send anything to them. If I knew from the very beginning that these people are conducting their business from Russia, then I would not negotiate with them.
You understand, it's not about money. 100 BCH, which I got absolutely free after the hardfork - This is not the amount for which I can sacrifice my principles.
I warned them that I would spend another 70 thousand dollars, but I will not leave a single customer in their service. It will be so, believe me.

Do you understand everything now? Now you stop asking the same questions?

You have provided forged documents! What were you thinking about? I see this so that if crypto-exchange has caught you on this, they are conscientious about their business. If you show a fake passport to a policeman, you know what will happen to you! This is a violation of the law!

You yourself are to blame for this problem, why blame someone for their stupidity!
I did absolutely right thing, that I sent a fake picture to f*cking Russian scammers. I will always do this and everyone should do so.
In Russia, you can not organize a service for anonymous exchange of currencies. In Russia, you can not make a transaction for more than 15,000 rubles($250) without a passport. If you organized this, then you are criminals. In Russia there are no laws on crypto-currencies.
All their activities have no legal basis in Russia. This is a black business in which the organizers do not bear any responsibility to their state and can do whatever they want.
If you compare a policeman and people working illegally in their country, then you are an idiot.
Merit: 13
This group of Russian individuals, who work illegally in their country, still did not return my funds.
They have not respond to my emails for several weeks.

For over a month these people have been keeping my absolutely clean money (blockchain shows that I own funds for 5 years and the presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen).

I let them know that I'm not going to cooperate with the Russian service. I do not want Russian people who work illegally in their country to touch me, touch my money, touch my personal information. They should just return the funds to the sender's wallet.
You have provided forged documents! What were you thinking about? I see this so that if crypto-exchange has caught you on this, they are conscientious about their business. If you show a fake passport to a policeman, you know what will happen to you! This is a violation of the law!

You yourself are to blame for this problem, why blame someone for their stupidity!
Sorry, I understand that you have some problems with logic because you are too young.
You mean that you've sent you REAL passport and selfie but you are afraid to do video call? Really? Hahahahaha =))
copper member
I still didn’t get the answer to:

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer

I answered that. Do you have problems with eyesight or with English? What of this you do not understand?

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc
I say everywhere that I will not work with people from Russia. Simply open your eyes

have submitted fake docs several times?
I sent simply JPG image first and then I sent real selfie with real passport

Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds?
How it can be stolen when
1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.
Did you get answers to your questions? Now will you(matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky) shut up?

I still didn’t get the answer to:

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer
copper member
Did you get answers to your questions? Now will you(matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky) shut up?
I say everywhere that I will not work with people from Russia. Simply open your eyes

Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds?
1. There is only one incoming transaction(a few months ago) and one outgoing transaction(to ChangeNow.io) on the wallet.
2. The origin of funds on this wallet is my another wallet. This wallet was created 5 years ago(before bitcoin hardfork) and it replenished only once(5 years ago).
3. The presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen.

And by the way is it you
https://vk.com/viburnum.opulus
?
matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky - your name Alexander or Alexey, right?

Hahaha Smiley
Kid, you are really far from Sherlock Holmes Smiley
Not even John Watson, sorry
copper member

And by the way is it you
?
matej krkic, dewinsec, crazy_elky - your name Alexander or Alexey, right?
The situation of this instant crypto-exchange aggregator looks a bit shady.

Would anyone please summarize the current state of affairs? Is this legit/trusted or not?  Huh

Legit.
They caught a scammer with stolen money and now he is crying in soc networks Smiley)
https://evercodelab.com/ is not theirs, loser.

I understand that because of newbie you can't open this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4647308

But I'll help you

https://postimg.cc/image/lqyn841j5/

such low-level scammer like you
Could you please explain why you call me a scammer in the time when

Mr. Scammer, let me please repeat:

copper member

I understand that because of newbie you can't open this link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4647308

But I'll help you

https://postimg.cc/image/lqyn841j5/

such low-level scammer like you
Could you please explain why you call me a scammer in the time when

And by the way is it you
?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ban @ni23457
END of the shitposting.

Used https://changenow.io/ a few times - everything went smooth.

I hope ChangeNow.Io gets the right to hold your BTC and hopefully they spend it on something, rather giving it to a such low-level scammer like you.
copper member
> and have submitted fake docs several times?
> fake docs
> several times
Huh

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously  stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer

This person works for them (January 30, 2018, 02:01:54 PM)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/changenow-is-legit-2850593

He writes in all my topics from both of his profiles
crazy_elky https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazyelky-1776263

Proof that this is one person.

(1)

(2)

a)
crazy_elky
Date Registered:    January 30, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

b)
matej krkic posts
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/matej-krkic-307379

on: July 30, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
on: January 31, 2018, 05:51:21 PM
What happened to him?

c)
crazy_elky latest post is on on: August 01, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazyelky-1776263;sa=showPosts

d)
Both profiles claimed they were from Russia.

Strange is not it?

(3)
This Russian person constantly repeated that in Russia crypto business is absolutely legal.
P.S. You CAN exchange crypto in Russia. I also can bet on that. Are you ready to defend your opinion with your money? Wink

But in the same time
Here in Russia it's a problem that you don't understand if it is legal or not to do business with crypto...I'm personally looking for another jurisdiction =(

This person constantly calls me a fraud and says that I stole money from someone. But when I repeat it for the hundredth time this
Just confirm or deny this:

He pretends that he does not see this.

Who is this in your opinion? Stupid troll or their stupid employee?

Again, we're not able to finish your exchange once we've confirmed your identity and the fact that your funds are not subject to any illegal activities. You refusing to cooperate with us so adamantly makes us think that our suspicions are correct. You can prove us wrong by passing KYC through a video call with us.
You are from Russia. I can not conduct any work with you, because your activities in Russia are illegal, and you are criminals. You are obliged to return money that does not belong to you. You, an illegal group of people, have no right to withhold someone's money.

Why don’t you post here that you deny to pass kyc and have submitted fake docs several times? Why don’t you mention that the coins were previously stolen by you and you can’t prove the sources of funds? Smiley such a funny scammer
copper member
Again, we're not able to finish your exchange once we've confirmed your identity and the fact that your funds are not subject to any illegal activities. You refusing to cooperate with us so adamantly makes us think that our suspicions are correct. You can prove us wrong by passing KYC through a video call with us.
You are from Russia. I can not conduct any work with you, because your activities in Russia are illegal, and you are criminals. You are obliged to return money that does not belong to you. You, an illegal group of people, have no right to withhold someone's money.

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
copper member
This group of Russian individuals, who work illegally in their country, still did not return my funds.
They have not respond to my emails for several weeks.

For over a month these people have been keeping my absolutely clean money (blockchain shows that I own funds for 5 years and the presence of many coins on my wallets indicates that private keys were not stolen).

I let them know that I'm not going to cooperate with the Russian service. I do not want Russian people who work illegally in their country to touch me, touch my money, touch my personal information. They should just return the funds to the sender's wallet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The situation of this instant crypto-exchange aggregator looks a bit shady.

Would anyone please summarize the current state of affairs? Is this legit/trusted or not?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: