Pages:
Author

Topic: ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins). - page 28. (Read 34311 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since your transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, you need to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID you have made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once you're ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish your exchange. Until then, your funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until you pass KYC.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 77
Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since the OP's transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, he needs to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID he has made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once he's ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish his exchange. Until then, his funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until he passes KYC.

>By providing a fake ID
I can provide you absolutely any JPG images because you are NOBODY to demand anything from me. You are Russian persons who bought some papers of the offshore company from the cheapest offshore zone http://www.ame.bz/belize-offshore-company.html
You, being in Russia, do not have any legal right to engage in this activity. And of course you have absolutely no right to withhold my funds for almost a month.

A lot of work is currently being done. I will try to do everything so that you pay me such compensation that your https://evercodelab.com/ has closed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Our company respects and operates in full compliance with the laws of the country we are registered in and international AML (anti-money laundering)/KYC (know your customer) directives and market security standards. We are always willing to support our customers and solve any problems of theirs that might arise. Since the OP's transaction had been marked suspicious by our automated security system, he needs to pass the KYC procedure. By providing a fake ID he has made the verification process significantly more complicated. Once he's ready for a video call with us, we'll be happy to finish his exchange. Until then, his funds are safe in the cold storage. We can't do anything else until he passes KYC.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Very interesting discussion! Do you have any other ideas about how i’m being payed? =)
Nah you tell me, I am not the one working for scammers.

Really? So why this thread is the only serious thread you’ve been involved in?
Only offtopic, politics and “bitcoin is better than paypal” Smiley

Because your amazing intellect fascinates me. A scammer defending scammers and pumping his chest. It must be worth your while.

Good. Thank you for your opinion.

You bore me man, I thought you had better game. Now go suck on your pay masters.

Yes man, my kids also always win when we play =)

I feel sorry for them.

the site looks very legit

All scammers seem legit to their victims and changenow.io are no different.They are from operating Russia without a license, illegally, while doing their best to obfuscate that. Their exchange is unregulated, and they are a power unto themselves. In that regard, they can decide to do as they please with your funds and that includes keeping it for themselves.
Activity: 70
Very interesting discussion! Do you have any other ideas about how i’m being payed? =)

Because your amazing intellect fascinates me. A scammer defending scammers and pumping his chest. It must be worth your while.

Good. Thank you for your opinion.

You bore me man, I thought you had better game. Now go suck on your pay masters.

Yes man, my kids also always win when we play =)

Because your amazing intellect fascinates me. A scammer defending scammers and pumping his chest. It must be worth your while whatever they are paying you. Someone you don't know and never met may lose what is probably a fortune to you - to a scam, and all you do is spout rubbish.

5 million usd per post, less is not interesting Smiley

So why do you think crypto/crypto requires license? Any proof?

Lol, I doubt you get paid that much, maybe they let you suck them off for free? And they cant have 5 million, if they are begging for money through their shitty ICO and stealing customers funds.

You have a very bad sense of humor Smiley

I wasn't trying to be funny dude, how many cocks you suck to post here and defend your beloved scammers.

Ha ha, weak come back, but hey ho! It would be nice if you tell your scamming buddies to return the stolen funds. Id be interested to know how you get paid though, from behind?

Lol, I doubt you get paid that much, maybe they let you suck them off for free? And they cant have 5 million, if they are begging for money through their shitty ICO and stealing customers funds.

I wasn't trying to be funny dude, how many cocks you suck to post here and defend your beloved scammers.

Sorry, I’m not being payed the way you are Sad

Are you being payed by that scammer? Or is it just his second acc? =)

Crypto/crypto doesn’t require license in russia and in beliz. You should try to google that.

lol! easy fella, you sound like the shill. I am asking you legitimate questions since you have obviously decided to shill for the scammers.
How much are they paying you?
Are you being payed by that scammer? Or is it just his second acc? =)

Crypto/crypto doesn’t require license in russia and in beliz. You should try to google that.
1. Crypto-crypto exchange doesn’t require license in most jurisdictions.

Not true for the legitimate exchanges.

2. As far as I understand the team of the exchange is receiving threats by this  scammer.

Since when is demanding your money from scammers threatening?
1. Crypto-crypto exchange doesn’t require license in most jurisdictions.
2. As far as I understand the team of the exchange is receiving threats by this  scammer.
Thanks bro. Ignoring such questions describes your nature =)
Such a big problem for a scammer to launder stolen money now, isn’t it? Especially if you are noob in crypto.

You can ignore that, but everyone here understads who you are and why are you afraid of video and kyc verification.

Its his prerogative to do a video call or not. I doubt that an illegal exchange can compel anybody to send their documents let alone talk on video. I think you are biased here. Some one asked why the funds are being held. Has anybody reported them stolen. The exchange can help their case by showing their license. I also find it curious that the operators of this exchange have deleted all their social media profiles. Why is that if they have nothing to hide?

so you think its OK that this guy is hiding his personality and refuses to cooperate with changenow?
haha, do you really think that this funds belong to him? if yes why does he hide his btc address?

lots of crypto services and lots of people suffered from scammers. i'm really happy to see that crypto is becoming more and more legal now and there is a trend of fighting against scammers

So according to you, it is okay for the the operators of the scamming exchanger to hide their identities, deliberately dissapear online then demand OP show his face?
Pages:
Jump to: