Pages:
Author

Topic: Changing the rules in the End of the Bounty Campaign is a form of Abuse - page 5. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Lately more and more bounties are not following its own rules. By changing it after the campaign was finish and its unacceptable a form of abuse, decietful, dishonest, in the beggining the stupid terms and condition which is all favor to the team. It should be stop! the bounties must be return to its previous state like 2016-2017 those abusive Bounty Managers whos practice unfair method must gain negative trust. join for the fight

Yes it is there are so many abusive bounty managers and developers, I would like to lay out some of these abuses, they announced that they will not ask for KYC but after the campaign, they are asking bounty hunters to go through KYC now, they locked the bounty hunters tokens indefinitely, these two are some of the worse abuse they give to their bounty.

Can you tell who they are, I also participated in a lot of bounty. However, it is only the case that the team deliberately delays the time to distribute tokens, in some cases they will almost forget them
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Exactly! Bounty hunters should read rules carefully. If there are rules like that, there is no abusement at all. However, there is another point should be taken into consideration. If authors of bounty threads edit OPs, in order to adjust or change rules, readers will see ................. under OP subject titles. That might be a signal to consider potential abusements by changing rules at the ends.
we will not be able to do anything if it happens like that. bounty manager changes the rules based on requests and agreements from the developer. everything is written, if the bounty manager and team can change the rules at any time. we approve it, we must continue to accept it even though we are the losers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Hey guys, having discussions here about bounty abuses are good but all these won't go anywhere unless one of you creates a post on the scam accusation board and create a flag against that particular bounty campaign.

You can read this for example TerraGreen Bounty KYC-Scam - changed rules of their bounty and refused payments
Activity: 219
There is a term that "manager or team can change any terms at any time without notice" So I think it's not abused as they clearly wrote any modification is possible. And participants are agreed in the terms by participating in bounties. That's what I read in most bounty campaign. Probably you need to read it again before the complaint.
Exactly! Bounty hunters should read rules carefully. If there are rules like that, there is no abusement at all. However, there is another point should be taken into consideration. If authors of bounty threads edit OPs, in order to adjust or change rules, readers will see ................. under OP subject titles. That might be a signal to consider potential abusements by changing rules at the ends.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Lately more and more bounties are not following its own rules. By changing it after the campaign was finish and its unacceptable a form of abuse, decietful, dishonest, in the beggining the stupid terms and condition which is all favor to the team. It should be stop! the bounties must be return to its previous state like 2016-2017 those abusive Bounty Managers whos practice unfair method must gain negative trust. join for the fight

Yes I do agree with you
It is a breach of rule to change rules at the end of bounty
But the law also says that, team or bounty manager can alter any change

Best is to dyor and get the best bounty worth your time, effort and knowledge
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
There is a term that "manager or team can change any terms at any time without notice" So I think it's not abused as they clearly wrote any modification is possible. And participants are agreed in the terms by participating in bounties. That's what I read in most bounty campaign. Probably you need to read it again before the complaint.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
It is indeed disgusting. I happened to be a victim once by this kind of unfairness. What happened was the first bounty manager was fired and they gave it to someone else who was so inexperienced and had no knowledge about handling bounties. He jumbled percentage of payment to all areas according to his own decision and everyone who complains will be kicked out from the channel and not be paid. This one is something else but to just change the rules for no reason but to favor the pocket of the bounty manager, that is an absolute cheating.
Activity: 458

Yes, they truly deserve negative trust. Most of the bounty managers are dubious in their behavior and they always want all the bounty funds. Some of them even go extra mile by asking bounty participants to submit KYC which the team doesn't tell him to do so. By so doing, once participants are not able to pass KYC the bounty manager divert all the fund to his pocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If rules are being changed by a manager, it is at the detriment of his job, because he will not be trusted again. Had it been this act can be reported to the forum, it would have been good, but since there is no rule guiding against it, bounty hunters are this made vulnerable. The only exception us if the project is a scam.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
so far there has been a great deal of misuse of gift campaigns planned by unreliable managers who can arbitrarily change campaign rules outside the prescribed rules. even some of them did not distribute tokens to participants, there were not a few words issued by the manager to delay the token being given or not at all, he deliberately locked the thread so that no one could protest the rights that the participants should receive. this should be followed up so that in the future the management of the prize campaign can be fully trusted fairly
Activity: 474
Merit: 250

There are a number of bounties that have stated that they have the right to revise the law in any situation, if you are involved, you must accept this rule. I just hate bounty deliberately doing everything to not distribute the token to participants
Activity: 517
When a bounty requires KYC, the bounty manager should include it at the beginning of the campaign. By listing at the beginning, no member feels cheated but sometimes bounty hunters don't read the term completely and just filling out forms
errors can happen to anyone. sometimes the new bounty manager adds necessity to KYC. whereas from the beginning it was not mentioned to be KYC.
A good bounty manager must have made and communicated with the developer of this problem.
Activity: 700

i fully agree the rules must be clear from the beginning and respected to the end, but many bounty campaigns change the rules, eventually ask for kyc, or decrease the percentage of tokens allocated to bounty or block them for a year, the bounty manager should be guarantor of the rules presented at the beginning of the campaign...

When a bounty requires KYC, the bounty manager should include it at the beginning of the campaign. By listing at the beginning, no member feels cheated but sometimes bounty hunters don't read the term completely and just filling out forms
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

It's the developer's fault they are the one calling the shot, I believe not the bounty manager, if the bounty manager comes from our Forum, they are going to fight for our cause, because they rely on bounty participants trust and they do not want to have a bad rating here, but if the manager is their own, we cannot do anything on it, so just pick campaign managers that come from this forum with good trust rating.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

i fully agree the rules must be clear from the beginning and respected to the end, but many bounty campaigns change the rules, eventually ask for kyc, or decrease the percentage of tokens allocated to bounty or block them for a year, the bounty manager should be guarantor of the rules presented at the beginning of the campaign...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
More than once we have witnessed how at the last moment managers change the conditions of a company. But this is still half the trouble if it is any minor changes that may not really affect the results of the company unless of course, you are closely watching Bounty. But if KYC is suddenly demanded, then this is another matter that will undoubtedly lead to a big screening out of participants and unfortunately, we can do nothing about it.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Absolutely it's abuse. Projects should not be messing people around or it means there is something very wrong. You should not support a project that can't treat its participants well. It tells a  lot about a project by how they treat others. I think only a scum will do the things you speak of, so stay away and report them and open a thread about them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
It is not, if OP originally emphasizes that company can change rules if they think such rule changes are necessary. However, such flexible bounties are not common, and such companies behind that are not reliable. IMO, companies can change rules, but all works before changes should be taken into consideration for final payment checks. Changes of rules should only be applied for weeks after rule change implementation. Changing all rules at the end and reject payments are not acceptable.
the reason for refusing payment or cutting the allocation is related to the income from the sale made. I have followed the campaign of a project like that. me and some bounty hunters who joined the ubiatar pay project did not get a reward with full allocation. even what we get is very disappointing. it was my little experience and maybe every member here has a different story.
Activity: 219
It is not, if OP originally emphasizes that company can change rules if they think such rule changes are necessary. However, such flexible bounties are not common, and such companies behind that are not reliable. IMO, companies can change rules, but all works before changes should be taken into consideration for final payment checks. Changes of rules should only be applied for weeks after rule change implementation. Changing all rules at the end and reject payments are not acceptable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
These days manipulation is too common in bounty campaign, this evil did is being perpetrated by bounty manager and the team, i think bounty hunters are being taken for granted these days, the management team and bounty managerd always have this autocratic power where they can do and undo, this bad act must be put to an end.
Pages:
Jump to: