Pages:
Author

Topic: Changing the rules in the End of the Bounty Campaign is a form of Abuse - page 6. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Changing the rules of any bounty campaign at the end of it all has never been a comfortable situation but one thing that you must note is that most bounties have a statement within its general rules which allows them to make any changes and adjustements as they deem fit. So if you are aware of this then that should not be a problem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
It is fair to say that the success of the company in most cases does not depend on the honesty of managers and unexpected changes in the rules of generosity for bounty hunters. In general, KYC is not very problematic, but much more often the choice of the company does not meet your expectations due to a project that did not take place for various reasons.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
 I hate to admit it bro but a change of attitude is long overdue. The present attitude of some BM's can be likened to that of feudal lords and we the bounty hunters their subjects which they can treat and push around as they like. However, you must make conscious effort to join only projects/bounties you are able to stomach their rules.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
That is true that changing the rules in the end of the bounty campaign is unfair.
Bounty hunter need respect from bounty manager. They must understand about this.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
Lately more and more bounties are not following its own rules. By changing it after the campaign was finish and its unacceptable a form of abuse, decietful, dishonest, in the beggining the stupid terms and condition which is all favor to the team. It should be stop! the bounties must be return to its previous state like 2016-2017 those abusive Bounty Managers whos practice unfair method must gain negative trust. join for the fight
it depends on the original rules. If the rules states that the team can change the rules anytime then it's not a cheat. Try to read project rules before you join it's bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 1218
bounty managers cheat as much as they want i met with many kinds of cheating
sometimes give a completely different token. which is not where is not bargaining. and it is not clear what to do with it.
you start writing in telegrams and you are banned
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Lately more and more bounties are not following its own rules. By changing it after the campaign was finish and its unacceptable a form of abuse, decietful, dishonest, in the beggining the stupid terms and condition which is all favor to the team. It should be stop! the bounties must be return to its previous state like 2016-2017 those abusive Bounty Managers whos practice unfair method must gain negative trust. join for the fight

Dear, what kind of battle are you going to join? Do you read the rules of a bounty campaign before participating?
Read. You do not have any rights. Any terms are subject to change at any time.
And in 2016-2017, the market situation was different. Therefore, the bounty was more "lucky."
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
There are many bounties that are created in such way that the rules can be change later ,before joining any bounty always read the rules and regulations very well and I'm sure many don't read rules and regulations anymore
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
there are many reputable bounty manager in this forum.we should prefer join on trusted bounty manager such as yahoo, hhampuz, sapta and many other.they already proven in their work and mostly never changes their rules in end of campaign.changing bounty rules often harmed hunter , moreover if it correlated with passing kyc stage.
now many new managers or new team managers hold many projects. whether it will disappoint or not, because I think that the bounty manager does not guarantee the success of the project. but it is indeed a big-name bounty manager, already well-known and has loyal participants. the bounty manager won't disappoint him by changing the rules.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
I also have experienced that kind of bounties where rules are changed when the bounty is about to end. In the beginning of the bounty, it announces that KYC is not needed for that bounty. But when it is about to conclude, the bounty manager announced that KYC is needed for all participants. Changing rules often caught the participants by surprise and that one of the reasons why some of them are dismayed or disappointed by the sudden changes of rules. Avoiding this kind of bounty is still possible by researching first  to find possible bounties and managers that always following the rules.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Most bounties who do that aim to avoid scammers and many do it to find excuses in distribution. regarding violations or not depending on the project they are running, if they do it for the good of the project I don't think it is a problem, but if it is done for unclear reasons or even to be misused it is very bad and violates the rules.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is truly an agreed topic and far way more than the word abuse, how can you change bounty rules days to completion of a bounty campaign after a bounty hunter has spent months promoting your project, its really bad on behalf of project and bounty managers.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
It really often happen when I participate in some bounty campaigns. As a result, I didn't get any reward because missing the new rule and regulation. It was my fault, but sometimes, they made changes in several times and I didn't get the update. That is why it becomes the lesson for me to always stay updated.
Personally, it is not fair for us as a bounty hunter when the changing at the end of the bounty campaign, including the time of bounty end, KYC process, or even other changing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I dont respect such projects because it is manipulation, they do it because a lot of people will lose their rewards, it is profitable
In any case, any company that abuses its capabilities does not inspire confidence in itself.  If abuse has already occurred, then no respect can be considered.  But what can a project participant do if he has invested enough of his work to achieve the goal, and as a result, he is told that the conditions have been changed, and accordingly all his work is in vain?  One way or another, this is bad for reputation.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I dont respect such projects because it is manipulation, they do it because a lot of people will lose their rewards, it is profitable
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

yes, this is was an issue we must to fight. breaking their own rule at the end of campaign with the reason "BM has a right to change the rule anytime". an another annoying thing are locked the spreadsheet forever and cutting the participant reward at the end. if you do complaint, you will be blocked with the BM.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
This might continue to happen, inasmuch as there is no rule or authority that is binding on them.
Well, not all managers engage in such act and i prefer to work with such people than working with bounty managers that cannot be trusted. Some of the managers already have their names tainted.
copper member
Activity: 376
One of such that dislike so much is extending bounty campaign without any form of recompense and bounties that eventually decide to introduce KYC at the same he middle or end of campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The rules changed in the end of the bounty to deprive the rights of bounty hunters as many bounty hunters not able to do their KYC in stipulated time. It is not a correct decision as bounty hunters have no option other then follow those sudden changed rules or leave their work without a payment.
Pages:
Jump to: