Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 26. (Read 49760 times)

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
SmartMiner.PRO
Dev why do not you tell what happens to the coins on the exchange?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am still waiting to get binance up to buy 1 lumen... :/
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
I'm very pleased that the guys from the team of the CHRC do not give up and continue to bend their line no matter what. Develop their the project and their idea. It is very good. I'm glad that I did not miss this swap, I'm waiting for my new CHRC tokens.

Hi thank you for the kind words. Did you send all needed to [email protected] and did you set up your trustline?

CHRC
Hi Dev, i sent all info yesterday, only wait for now? And of course godspeed to CHRC  Wink

We are getting through the very long list as quickly as we can.
Activity: 323
I'm very pleased that the guys from the team of the CHRC do not give up and continue to bend their line no matter what. Develop their the project and their idea. It is very good. I'm glad that I did not miss this swap, I'm waiting for my new CHRC tokens.

Hi thank you for the kind words. Did you send all needed to [email protected] and did you set up your trustline?

CHRC
Hi Dev, i sent all info yesterday, only wait for now? And of course godspeed to CHRC  Wink

CHRC
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Let's see if I arrive home that I'm traveling for work to move to the next point of the swap! CHCR and tell your C.M on twitter that on Saturday I will be at home and I send you all the information as requested in the second section of the swap!

Top charnatoken !!!
Hi All,

New website and roadmap going up by tomorrow. And in between continuing the swap. Yes new team, new mission, and look forward to working closely with the SOLID community members.

CHRC
Dev why don't u send the reply to the email we send u stating that we recieved ur request of ***number of coins will be swapped

We have several hundred emails regarding the swap. We can not reply to each one. If we did not get them we could not send out the tokens needed.
Activity: 97
Dev why don't u send the reply to the email we send u stating that we recieved ur request of ***number of coins will be swapped
I prefer they focus on doing the swap. Solve any issues after most of it is done...
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
Basic tutorial StellarWallet v3.3
Download: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

Install/extract and open, make sure "run as administrator"
Create new account
https://i.imgur.com/dcoSRJb.jpg

optional, make back up recommended!

Send 20 XLM to activate account ( to your stellar address )
Select Trust tab and scroll down to "Manually add trust"

Asset Code: CHRC

Issuer Account ID: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

Amount: 200000000

and  Select "Create trust line for CHRC

Repeat process and add Issuer Account ID : GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ

https://i.imgur.com/rlisYY2.jpg

Confirm in History / effects tab
https://i.imgur.com/cXoLO8a.jpg

Balance tab (balance and trust confirmation)

https://i.imgur.com/fV9eBwG.jpg

Ok, now send email with your both charnacoin balance (screenshot)  and stellar wallet to [email protected] .

Everything worked out! Thank you very much! Wink
Sent screenshots to email
Activity: 97
Guys,

I got the email from stellar problem was on there end. they have resolved it and now my balance is showing now.
Yes my BTC also arrived finally.
Activity: 216
Got on the purse balance the long-awaited XLM.
Now waiting for CHRC.
 Cool

I've been using it. But the balance is not replenished.
As I described earlier.
BTC is stuck in the network somewhere.

Use Stellar Wallet desktop version.

Hi, where can I Get some XLM?
or is there a Chance to activate a stellar account without XLM?

Thanks  Smiley
I'm trying with BTC, but it seems that it's not working for activating the account:
"Recent Deposits
 21 hours ago
 Deposited: 0.001 BTC
 Confirmations: 112

Same problem.
I can't replenish my balance.
Trade in wallet and on interstellar.exchange does not work.
Activity: 445
Guys,

I got the email from stellar problem was on there end. they have resolved it and now my balance is showing now.
I've been using it. But the balance is not replenished.
As I described earlier.
BTC is stuck in the network somewhere.

Thanks  Smiley
I'm trying with BTC, but it seems that it's not working for activating the account:
"Recent Deposits
 21 hours ago

Same problem.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

Thanks  Smiley
"Recent Deposits
 21 hours ago

Same problem.

Thanks  Smiley
"Recent Deposits
 21 hours ago

Same problem.
Activity: 323
Sent all required data, patiently waiting, thank you  Wink
Perfect, now I create the secure network between my account and charnacoin and I send you the data, the truth is that this change has me with very high expectations because it can be a ball and send charnatoken to the moon. We just need the whole community to come together and create a good commercial network.

Well put. Everyone has to help from day 1. With trading etc. The more people contribute, the better.
Pages:
Jump to: