Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 28. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Hello everyone

please add trust line for both of account (wallets):

GCE2QU2TCODX4LQWIH6RM3YFH4B4WS3QCGGTH3S5JRBH3AZ6TJLVRYTJ

and

GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

and send screenshots for your wallets .
send it to this email please
[email protected]
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Stellar address GDIY4G74OQRX4AYWKWHARKQNKIHUMIQYV5NC4WTUWYMIQK7JMWJ7KFUP

i send screenshot to mail with subject: "MY WALLET" (3 posts)

Hi please resend in 1 email to [email protected]

Both charnacoin balance and stellar wallet.
Can I get a detailed instruction with pictures?
I do not understand what to do !! Embarrassed
Thank you

@sparkweb can help guide you through quickly.

CHRC
Hi All,

Our dev who is handling the distribution will be on to say hello, and also request you resend the information to him via his email. Yes we know you did already, however some have already received, others have not, and we have well over 100 emails to go through. So if you can get this done today, we can hopefully get swapped finished by Friday if not sooner.

CHRC
Activity: 20
Can I get a detailed instruction with pictures?
I do not understand what to do !! Embarrassed
Thank you
Activity: 40
Stellar address GDIY4G74OQRX4AYWKWHARKQNKIHUMIQYV5NC4WTUWYMIQK7JMWJ7KFUP

i send screenshot to mail with subject: "MY WALLET" (3 posts)
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Do not post wallet and trustline information in public on facebook and twitter
There are several people on the list, be patient, any news is announced here.

"Starting distribution today" so if you send xlm address and screenshot just wait.

you can see in transactions or balance tab

Hi All,

Later today we will start requesting your Stellar address of course to start sending out Charna Token. Were going to start getting a move on. We will need everyone's help to grow.

CHRC

created a trust on interstellar.exchange using 0.0.164 ltc and send a mail with my screenshots of chrc wallet balance with address and stellar account address details. Please let me know once you have send the coins so i can cross check.
Hello friend, they have already sent you your token, you can put a snapshot to verify, they have not sent me yet, I want to know if I did something wrong.

nothing has been received yet
Activity: 195
"Starting distribution today" so if you send xlm address and screenshot just wait.

Hi All,

Later today we will start requesting your Stellar address of course to start sending out Charna Token. Were going to start getting a move on. We will need everyone's help to grow.

CHRC

created a trust on interstellar.exchange using 0.0.164 ltc and send a mail with my screenshots of chrc wallet balance with address and stellar account address details. Please let me know once you have send the coins so i can cross check.
Hello friend, they have already sent you your token, you can put a snapshot to verify, they have not sent me yet, I want to know if I did something wrong.

nothing has been received yet

Hi All,

CHRC

Hi All,

We are getiting to all tokens 1 by 1. We have hundreds of people to send to. A little bit of patience will be required.

CHRC
Activity: 7

Hi All,

CHRC

Hi All,

CHRC

Activity: 195
Hi All,

CHRC

created a trust on interstellar.exchange using 0.0164 ltc and send a mail with my screenshots of chrc wallet balance with address and stellar account address details. Please let me know once you have send the coins so i can cross check.
Hi All,

We will need all your stellar addresses sent to us starting today and a screenshot of your trustlines you sent. Starting distribution today! So we need those asap.
We will than let everyone know how to create the trading pair in interstellar.

CHRC
remember: back up the key and wallet txt in security tab
This wallet does not use local wallet dat files.

StellarWallet      v3.3    (Also suitable for other wallets)

Create account, "enable" the XLM account (20 XLM required to activate)

go to "Manually add trust"

Asset Code: CHRC

Issuer Account ID: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

Amount: 200000000

and  Select "Create trust line for CHRC"

Thank you  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/hqlr6

Hi All,

CHRC
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
StellarWallet      v3.3    (Also suitable for other wallets)

Create account, "enable" the XLM account (20 XLM required to activate)

go to "Manually add trust"

Asset Code: CHRC

Issuer Account ID: GBRPTWEZTUKYM6VJXLHXBFI23M2GSY3TCVIQSZKFQLMOJXH7VPDGKBDP

Amount: 200000000

and  Select "Create trust line for CHRC"

Thank you  Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/hqlr6
Thanks @sparkweb

This week distribution starts!

CHRC

Website updated. News section coming.
Activity: 40
but there are wallets where you can cast a nenak for activation, but you can immediately add our token?
Pages:
Jump to: